expat married to a dominicana advice

Feb 7, 2007
look, she just called and chewed my ear out and told me she is not going to talk to me tongiht because i would not send money to buy her a new 100 dollar telefone which I really can't afford. this is getting ugly, i better stop putting this stuff onto here cuz you guys will misunderstand what i am saying.

Dejala pasar trabajo. No le mandes nada. Cuando va a comer tierra vamos a ver que pasara... you'll get your answers, at least, then.

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
I'm not ripping you.

I am telling you the truth as I know it.

Whether you feel vulnerable right now or not, you still have remember the rules when it comes to women. Same as I would tell any of my 5 brothers or any of my male friends. If you found out too late that your wife has an impure heart I really empathize with you. I had a chick leave me for one of her cowokers one month before the wedding. Very cruel learning experience when I was a younger man. Your story sounds worse if its true. Before you waste a lot of time going crazy and crying, you have to get your game (mental outlook) together, so that you can be happier if you decide to keep things going (and its 100 percent your choice. I'm not touching that part of it) or you are better equipped for the next go round with a women. Women can be very cruel sometimes. Sometimes you see the signs early, sometimes its hard to see. The key is for you remain strong mentally, so that they know what they are getting from you and you are ready for whatever comes your way. Maybe bringing up what you've done for her comes from you being hurt. You did those things because you wanted to. Can't blame her for that.

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
Also, having her get a paternity test may not work until the next time you go over there. First of all, she is going to give 100 excuses why she can't do it, plus she could lie about the results if you aren't there. Also, if she is a real player, she is going to try to reverse it and make you be the bad guy for doubting that its your child.

Santiagohombre1

Jun 1, 2006
i called to ask her about the test and it was that classic dead silence and then she hung up and i called back adn we argued and she said i am crazy and i have a problem with my mente and we argued and she refused and then hung up again.

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
Don't do anything. Play it cool for awhile. Catch a deep breath. Collect your thoughts. Deceitful people are good at saying the right things during heated exchanges. Take a mental vacation from her until the curiousity leads her to call you. Let her start having doubts about what you're doing and thinking.

A mental health professional may not be a bad idea either when you are more sure about what is really going on. There's no shame in talking to a neutral party in person about your problems.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
You better step-up and start being the Man of the house, Dominican women WILL NOT respect a PANSY, they'll use and abuse you. Also, once a woman loses respect for you, you'll never get it back. Time to give her the boot, throw her out of the house, and if she's pregnant wait for the birth and the resulting DNA test.

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
In my life I have dated more than a few women from a few different cultures. I am married to a Dominican now, hopefully I'm in my last relationship. Hopefully. You don't adjust your game (what makes you attractive to females) based on what culture the woman is from. Nonsense. You learn and grow and become the person who you are happy with, then women adjust themselves to fit into your life, not visa versa. Santiago. Don't revert to that macho nonsense to try to make any woman respect you. I used to get the girls of guys that who tried to be tough with their women. That is one of the reasons women are deciding to date more and more out of their culture. They are tired of the old bs ways of thinking that have been accepted for years. All that "forcing a women to respect you" stuff gets old after awhile. They'll leave you eventually. You don't see any elderly married couples still together after there has been a lifetime of drama and turmoil. Longterm success happens when both of you respect each other. If your girl needs to be afraid of you to love and respect you, neither one of you will be happy. You get respect when you are a person who is respectable. When you have true game. The only thing that never works is when you are indecisive. From what you've written, this chick doesn't respect you. It will be really difficult to go 9 months without knowing what the deal is with the pregancy. I am sorry for acting as if you have never been successful with women before. People are experts when it comes to other peoples lives. I have had my share of experiences, and I am just trying to help you move out of a messed up situation into better ones in the future.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Padre nuestro......

I CAN NOT believer you guys are NOT seeing the "big picture" here.

All you guys are doing is punishing that poor woman without knowing all the details.

SOME of you guys are probably (note; PROBABLY) smarter than I and I really can NOT understand how in hell you could NOT figure out this guy is a BABOSO looking for sympathy!.

OK, let's see what I have gathered from reading this post:

1- The guy went from the best country in the world to a third world country to starve. Not only he was starving but he also wasn't able to support his wife!.

Chances are that this guy met her while on vacation, married her, saved a few dollars, relocated to the DR without PLAN B and as soon as the money ran out and couldn't get a job, left to the US, leaving his wife to starve by herself!.

2- Have you guys thought that maybe, JUST MAYBE she asks for money because he doesn't want to send it to her or only sends whatever he wants?. Maybe she asks him every time they talk because he promises her to send it and then doesn't send her anything.

3- Can you blame her for not wanting to talk to him on the phone?.

Come on man, the guy left her behind to starve (his words) and then expects her to be "happy happy" with him after having to beg him to send her some money.

Of course she will complain he says the same things. I bet she complain because all he says is that he doesn't have money to send her, over and over again.

If I were her, not only would I NOT stay in silence on the phone, but I wouldn't even take his calls after leaving me behind to fight the battle by myself!!!!.

All this guy is doing is trying to be a victim when in reality the only victim here is the person he left behind!!!!!!!!!.

Think about it guys, how much money does a man needs to send his wife in the DR to support her?.

If this guy can't support someone from a third world (ok, developing country) country, then he had no business marrying someone from there, or any place else for that matter!!!!.

I just dislike a fricking man trying to be the victim and making it seem like his wife is the one with the problems when in reality he is the one with the darn problems since he didn't do his homework before marrying someone and relocating to the DR. AND THEN LEAVING HER BEHIND TO FIGHT THE BATTLE!.

Baboso, grow some balls and take care of your wife and stop looking for sympathy.

You should be ashamed of yourself not only for trying to be the victim, but also for implying that your wife is the one with the problem when in fact YOU left her behind with God knows how many problems and debts.

If you are not ashamed, it's ok because as a man, I am ashamed for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Btw: I expect you to come back and say that you are a nice man and that you do this and that for her and that she has no reasons to ask for money money because you send plenty and that I don't know what I am talking about.

Btw2: I hope they have no kids together!. If they do, that would be a shame!.

And as always:

"WHERE IN HELL DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!".

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!...

PS: have a good weekend, all. Wahahahahhaha!
How funny some of you guys still can't see this guy's agenda.

It's funnier some of you guys are ACTUALLY GIVING HIM ADVICES!!!.

Ok, let me play the game since I am bored to death and this is the only "joke" of a thread that interests me.

Now he is basically saying his "wife" is cleaning the toilet with his face because she wants a 100 dollar phone.

I find it very interesting that he says he can't afford it, even if he says that:

1- He sends 1,200+ dollars a month to her,
2- Pays for a 5 bedrooms house with 2 bathrooms, AC's and Satellite TV,
3- Own a Yipeeta,
4- Owns 2 motorconchos,
5- Owns 2 laptops,
6- Wife owns a 300 dollars phone,
7- Owns a cheap 600 dollars computer.

He "does" and "has" all that and he STILL can't afford a 100 dollars phone.

Besides, show me a Dominican who would trade a "300 dollars" phone for a 100 dollars phone?.

Better yet, show me a Dominican who will beg and nag her husband for 100 dollars when she "has" so many possessions she can sell or take to the "compra venta'?.

This guy can't be for real. (If he is, he definitely has a pu*** instead of a "johnson"). (If he is, what a joke of a man, damas y caballeros!!).

He CAN'T be.

NOBODY can be that stupid and delusional!!.

Last edited:

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
To me its 50/50 its all b.s. I have been on this site only two days. I am giving this guy the benefit of the doubt. Plus because I know a few guys who have went to DR and got played. To me, its not out of the realm of possibility. The lack of his responses is kind of shady though.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
How can she not be surviving on $1,200 a month? What is she doing with this money? Where is this house?

I wish someone would send me $1,200 a month--- I live in NYC. This would go FAR here. I can't imagine HOW far it would go in the DR.

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
I live in New York too. 1200 would not go that far here, but I see your point. His story has holes in it.

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
Also, he could be one of those dudes that spent alot of money early in the relationship and spoiled her. That happens everywhere. Guys don't trust their own skills and try to be a big willie. Once you go down that road, its hard to go back. Thats why I try to never give the impression I got more money than I actually do.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I think it would go far. If my rent was being paid and on top of that I was getting $1,200-- and I had a car and 2 motos-- I'd be very happy!!

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
To me, if this is not bogus, the main problem the dude has is with her being pregnant. His bills don't really interest me as much. Whether you are a high budget or low budget brother, being married to someone who doesn't really love you is rough to deal with.

aimelove

Aug 26, 2007
Ok. My trusting nature has burned me again Santiago. Dude, you are lying your ass off. Who are you ADVISING about their FINANCES when you said that you yourself were broke due to all of your expenses in DR?

So, you had a client today and you advised them to put all of their money into pleasing their greedy wife? Its not adding up. That's like a person hosting AA meetings from the bar.

As a conclusion, your credibility is shot to me. I'm a good sucker for a good story. Go out and live an interesting life and stop trying to impress strangers. Lying to yourself is pathetic.