Feeling a little Randy? Head to Randy's Clubhouse in Sosua, it opened today, I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
For those that for some reason cannot get to the link, everything about the place on the link is within the posts above, so you are not missing anything.

I think the only thing left to learn is when does it close....

Unless of course Randy has infinite resources to remain open without sufficient clients to otherwise do so to support his "hobby".

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
This brings me to entertainment idea. And indoor golf screen or multiple where foursomes could play computer assisted courses (alcohol required with topless waitresses) would do well especially considering the cost of real golf and heat in the summer in DR.

Sosua Ocean Village might pull this off.
Read what I wrote in this post below Chico Bill. I agree!

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
Hooter don’t have topless waitresses just tight t shirts, at least what I saw in ads from el Norte

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I know Randy personally,though I agree with you that it is a poor business idea your comment about money laundering is ridiculous. This is just a hobby for Randy,he makes plenty of money with his other ventures.
Not ridiculous at all. I can show you a go kart track that was doing around $125,000 USD per month and never had a kart on the track. Basic money laundering 101. I was kinda joking about Randy trying to launder money as the more I read this thread it sounds more like Chester the molester meets Pre Wee Herman. There is something drastically wrong here and weird beyond words.

FGUnsworth1

Oct 18, 2003
Randy, I wish you well. Unfortunately (and I hate to be the one to tell you this) but you just invented a new definition of business failure in the DR. In the back of my mind I am hoping this is a money laundering scheme and you pull hundreds of thousands out before the DNCD shows up.

Sincerely. Good luck.
Sorry to be negative.
Somebody has both money and time to waste..., or needs a tax write-off.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Somebody has both money and time to waste..., or needs a tax write-off.
In order to write things off, normally the business has to show a profit for those write offs to be used. How is that possible in this business?

Money and time to waste in a hobby is all I can see thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.