Female Sex Tourists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Most women who get "Sanktified" don't realize that the guys go "Both Ways".
It increases their "Client Pool", servicing Ladies & "Gents"!
And their chance of taking home "something" to have forever as a momento of their trip.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
Middle aged women who are looking for love/lover in the DR also want or cost money. I would say the cost is about the same of going out with younger women. Guess who men will prefer?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
They do it in NY as well. "Craig's List"

Can you say "desperate"?

I can but I won't. Young People go out to clubs and bounce off a few strangers and either hook up and take it to the next level or they collect a few digits and move on from there or sober up in the morning and forget about it and try again tomorrow. I was young and that's how we did it then and that's how they do it now.

Here's the thing....remember that "Old Guy at the Club"? I swore to myself that I would never be That Guy. That's how a casual conversation in a place where People can hear one another speal in a normal tone of voice without a subwoofer-turned-pacemaker in the background can turn to the likelihood of an "arrangement". Nothing as obvious as an outright proposition but merely planting the seed of suggestion will do the trick (yes, pun) and at some point as the conversation goes off line well, maybe you'll get that 5 days before payday phone call. Some People pretend that there should only be one approach to romance but there is a more practical approach to the Cats and Dogs game where you don't have to swear your undying love and you don't have to "meet the Fockers" and you can spend your weekends playing golf or out fishing without feeling like you just pulled off a jail break and are on the lam with 10,000 questions to answer when you get home because by the 5th hole you've turned your phone off to save the battery because the love of your life is blowing it up. Now that's "desperate".

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
yeah, what is good for the goose.. etc.. There was a great book on this one How Stella got her groove back.. which was more plausable in that it was a black executive and an aspiring medical student..

There was also a movie made in Las Terreans about this called Vers la Sud which won a couple of awards in Europe Heading South - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

but the sad part is that so many of the women seem to be looking for LOVE.. not just sex..

and then they get this silly romantic thing going along with Wait I have found the prince..

And it turns into .. something a whole lot more subtly distructive than a straight couple of hours transaction.
I didn't know this was filmed in Las Terrenas. I saw this film a while back. And I figured that since it was about American, European, and Canadian women traveling to Haiti to meet men that it was filmed in, well...Haiti. But stranger things have happened.

IMO, the most memorable scene in that movie was at the very beginning, when the mother begs an older Haitian gentleman to take her daughter. Sort of a counterpoint to the rest of the movie.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I didn't know this was filmed in Las Terrenas. I saw this film a while back. And I figured that since it was about American, European, and Canadian women traveling to Haiti to meet men that it was filmed in, well...Haiti. But stranger things have happened.

IMO, the most memorable scene in that movie was at the very beginning, when the mother begs an older Haitian gentleman to take her daughter. Sort of a counterpoint to the rest of the movie.

we had a situation like that reported here a while back.

A biker was way back in the hills and a young man asked them to take his wife and child back with them..... he wanted them to have a better life than he could offer them...

talk about sad !!
talk about chivalry ! and selfless!

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
The parts of a James Bond movie that was set in Haiti were filmed in Panama. The buildings and other sites became a tourist trail with a guide book and numbers on the sites.
Der Fish

Yeah. I'm not disputing that it was filmed in the DR. I'm just wondering why it wasn't filmed in Haiti. I guess that the western stigma of doing business in Haiti extends to the film industry as well.

It was a beautifully filmed movie regardless.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
For all the differences between the male and the female of the species, when it really comes right down to it, we are not so different at all.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Fly",...."WTF"????????
Have you seen a woman naked?????
They have breasts, and no "PeePee"!
I'm GLAD we're "Different",......MUCH DIFFERENT!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
"Fly",...."WTF"????????
Have you seen a woman naked?????
They have breasts, and no "PeePee"!
I'm GLAD we're "Different",......MUCH DIFFERENT!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"CCCCC",....."WTF"??????
If it weren't for "ONE TRACK", you'd have no mind at all.
At ease fellow.
Now you can go back to your "PeePee", such as it is.

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
mountainannie said:
but the sad part is that so many of the women seem to be looking for LOVE.. not just sex..
Looking for love in the wrong places...

Besides why do older, unfit and in most cases people with huge bellies always try to look for love with much younger and much fitter persons who could be their own son or daughter?

I am sure that Jamaica and the Dominican Republic also have middle aged man and woman who are looking for love :)

WHYYYYYY.... read my post OH MY GOD!!!!! DAS WHY

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Yeah. I'm not disputing that it was filmed in the DR. I'm just wondering why it wasn't filmed in Haiti. I guess that the western stigma of doing business in Haiti extends to the film industry as well.

Haiti is notoriously difficult to do business with..... their loss

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com

parts of it were filmed in Haiti.. but at the time that it was filmed.. 2005.. things were pretty bad.. Aristide had just left or been kidnapped or whatever and it was pretty unstable. So they decided it was cheaper and easier to film it on the beaches of Coson/... which were really emplty at the time. So the beach scenes.. at the hotel, were filmed there. The little casitas are found about the Village now,, as they were given away to various folks.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
parts of it were filmed in Haiti.. but at the time that it was filmed.. 2005.. things were pretty bad.. Aristide had just left or been kidnapped or whatever and it was pretty unstable. So they decided it was cheaper and easier to film it on the beaches of Coson/... which were really emplty at the time. So the beach scenes.. at the hotel, were filmed there. The little casitas are found about the Village now,, as they were given away to various folks.

which movie are you saying was filmed in Haiti and the DR?

Status
Not open for further replies.