'Fess Up! Who has Cheated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubio

Apr 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
MY TWO CENTS....

Never cheated and very proud of it!! The closest I've ever gotten to cheating is thinking "Wow she's a sexy lady, etc" if I was in a public place and saw women walk by. But I never was involved in an affair.

It's tasteless and tacky and besides that one woman is all I can handle!!

Now before Anna slaps my hand for not keeping this "D.R.- related" ;) Here's a story about what happened to a friend of my relatives...

She met a D.R. man working at the same firm as her. She fell head over heels. Everyone (Family and friends) thought he was the one. I must admit even I thought he was perfect for her.

One day, he calls her up and tells her he is coming over. So when she opens the door there he is with a baby in a carriage. He says "Oh, this is my god-son, I'm watching him for the day."

When she calls up her sister the next day and tells her what happened she said "Hermana, NO man ever takes out his "GOD CHILD" WAKE UP THAT IS HIS KID!"

Of course when she asked him, he confessed.

When I was told the story I couldn't believe it, but what a laugh we all had!!;)

Just in case you're wondering, she left him and is now happily married!

Rubio

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
The Dominican Response

Alba broke out laughing at me the other day when I came home after a bit too much wine and said, in perfectly slurred Dominican Spanish that I was "not drunk" with the mostly empty wine bottle in my hand, and of course that I did "not have a girlfriend!"

Apparently that is the typical Dominican male's response even when his better half walks in on him with the evidence snuggled up against him in bed?! "Que chica? Tu sabes que yo tengo ojos solamente para ti mi amor!" ::laughing::

I hadn't been with a girlfriend, but after saying I wasn't the slightest bit annebriated while still holding the evidence I am surprised she didn't hit me with the bottle ...

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
RandyE said:
Chris and Randy E.: You've been hammered, had the chance to do it, but didn..'t.Yeah right...
[/B]

What's this Yeah Right! Business?. I really have not cheated. Happily married for many years like you ... and will never risk what I have for a quicky in a love nest in the afternoon. Not a prude, just a good risk manager ;) Now I'm not talking about a previous disasterous marriage, well, I won't say much more than that 'cause it was a lifetime ago.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
RandyE said:
suarezn said:
Suarezn- don't hold me to your low standards,not every guy goes to the DR so he can screw hookers for the week. "everyone does it"- BULLSHIT! Why is it you can't fathom someone that is happily married? 18 great yrs. and counting dude, what # wife are you on?

Randy: Why DO you go to the DR, if I may ask? If you really are that faithful, then I commend you. I personally do not find repressing your desires something to be proud of, but that's just me. One more thing is that if you have a wife that you love so much and are completely in tune with, woudn't you take her everywhere you went instead of going to places by yourself where you can get tempted?
BTW I'm on my first and only marriage...Going on 13 years...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Cheating is the bloodline to keeping the old marriage alive.

Why do people think if you cheat your marriage will fall into pieces? I see married guys cheat all the time and never have a bit of an effect on their marriage. The trick is to keep your tracks clean and never admit to anything. I mean, don't come home with her perfume all over you or have a lipstick stain or bring back a hair of her on your clothes or on your car seat. Don't let her leave her lipstick stained cigarette bud in the car's ashtray. I mean, be careful guy and try not to get busted. I repeat, never buckle in extreme pressure from your wife, never admit, never. Once you cheat with a young slim dominican beauty you will wonder why haven't you done it earlier? Its like treating yourself after playing the loving husband to a fat old loud mouth B---h at home. Once you cheat, you might feel a bit guilty and might even bring her (wife) some flowers or take her out to a fine dinner. So women, why complain, its a win win situation for you all. I mean, he will cheat anyway so why not let him treat you better afterwards? By cheating with a cute beauty you will certain to stay together with your wife at home. Its sort of like charging your batteries to keep the marriage alive.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Chris- that was Suarezn's comment not mine. Suarezn- have gone on many vacations with my wife, but because of a couple of towel-headed idiots she hasen't flown for the last few years. Why do I go to DR? Golf and beer! Can only get time off in winter and I love to play. For the same cost as a trip to Myrtle Beach I am guaranteed 85 and up temps. Plus, have developed some pretty strong friendships with locals over the last 13 yrs. Good enough?

D.D.

Apr 27, 2002
cheating peckers

A Hawaiian woodpecker and a California woodpecker were arguing about which place had the toughest trees. The Hawaiian woodpecker said that they had a tree that no woodpecker could peck. The California woodpecker challenged him and promptly pecked a hole in the tree with no problem. The Hawaiian woodpecker was in awe.

The California woodpecker then challenged the Hawaiian woodpecker to peck a tree in California that was absolutely un-peckable. The Hawaiian woodpecker expressed confidence that he could do it and accepted the challenge.

After flying to California, the Hawaiian woodpecker successfully pecked the tree with no problem.

The two woodpeckers were now confused. How is it that the California woodpecker was able to peck the Hawaiian tree and the Hawaiian woodpecker was able to peck the California tree when neither one was able to peck the tree in their own state?

After much pecker-pondering, they both came to the same conclusion:

Your pecker is always harder when you're away from home.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
RandyE said:
suarezn said:
AZB: I couldn't have explained it better.
Chris and Randy E.: You've been hammered, had the chance to do it, but didn..'t.Yeah right...
Suarezn- don't hold me to your low standards,not every guy goes to the DR so he can screw hookers for the week. "everyone does it"- BULLSHIT! Why is it you can't fathom someone that is happily married? 18 great yrs. and counting dude, what # wife are you on?

HORRAY FOR RandyE....... thank you for speaking up, there are a TON of men like you out there!!! Honestly this "dominican" mentality really reigns in the DR, most dominican men that have been raised outside of DR dont have such a MACHO "must have more then one woman" mentality

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
I was married for three years, my wife cheating on me ended

the marriage. Why did she cheat? Who really knows, at first I

blamed myself but I realized it wasn't my fault. I'm not perfect

but I was a pretty good husband and I don't think it was because

I wasn't satisfying her. She was just unstable in the head. We

were seperated at times because of the military but I don't really

think that is a reason to cheat. I was hurt at first but I got over it.
If I ever get married again, I think I will have a different outlook

on things. I think Walt Disney and love stories have us all

screwed up in finding our prince or princess charming and living

happily ever after. The problem with cheating is when the

person starts to catch feelings and neglect the other half of the

relationship. I have "dated" more that one girl at a time and I

have had a girlfriend and seen other girls. It didn't mean I didn't

have feelings for the girl and I don't think it makes me a cold

blooded snake in the grass. Some guys are Romeos and will give

their entire lives to win the love of one woman. I don't believe in

the "one for me" concept because I have really liked a lot of

women, and could probably make a relationship work with a few

of them. When I do find one that I really enjoy being with I will

devote myself to her and do all I can to make her happy. I don't

think it always depends on how much you love a person. Not

only Dominicans do it for "sport" or fun. If I cheat on someone or

see somebody else it has nothing to do with how I feel or what I

think about the other girl. I doesn't mean I don't love her or that

she is not satisfying me. Have you guys been following the Kobe

Bryant case? I know it's not DR but, he's rich and his wife is

beautiful. I hear a lot about how pretty his wife is and how the

other girl doesn't compare. Cheating is not about getting with

someone because they look better, it's just something to do for

the moment, especially if the girl is willing and able. I usually tell

all the girls that I am seeing someone else. My "amigas" always

know about my novia but mi novia sabes nada. That's the way to

stay safe and be happy. Why do some societies believe in having

many wives and some believe in having only one? It's all a matter

of perception and opinion really. I don't think a guy who has

been married for fifteen years and faithful from the start is any

better than a guy in the same situation who has cheated every

chance he got from the start as long as he is taking care of the

wife and treating her right, not having kids or bringing home

diseases.

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Negro Lindo said:
It's all a matter of perception and opinion really. I don't think a guy who has been married for fifteen years and faithful from the start is any better than a guy in the same situation who has cheated every chance he got from the start as long as he is taking care of the wife and treating her right, not having kids or bringing home diseases.

You sound like my father did at my wedding day before he walked me down the aisle. (He is an arab raised in the DR so you can imagine the player he is).

It's good advise, and he meant well, but how do I explain that to my heart???????????????

It's a matter of perception indeed.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It all sounds very reasonable to me but what I want to ask is this.

If guys do it they are studs but women are sluts. Why is that?

Who made the rules?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can you show me where God says it's ok for men to cheat but not women?

I'm not talking about the men in some countries that are allowed to MARRY many women.

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
I think that is a matter of perception too. Of course most guys don't want a girl who has a reputations of sleeping around, or who got caught on videotape with the whole football team or something. We want somebody who is seen as a lady in public but is a slut in the bedroom sort of, ya know.
I don't have a problem with a girl doint the same thing that guys do. I lived with a girl for 8 months and she would have 3 or 4 different guys over throughout the week. They all took her out some spent the night only and she slept with some. I think she is the coolest girl I know and I would back her stories up and take up for her just like I would if she were a guy.
The ladies just have to be more discreet with theirs.....and I think the will catch more hell from other women than they will men anyway.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Opps just remembered we shouldn't get into religion but honestly why is it that men cheating are looked at in a different way than women cheating on their husbands.

Just for the record: I didn't. Boring story, never did, never thought about it. Wouldn't have known how.

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Maybe it's because the man was always thought of as the breadwinner of the household. He went out and worked hard and brought home the money to provide for the wife and kids. If the wife was at home with nothing to do but cook and clean and look after the kids (not saying that it's easy) then she should at least be decent enough not to cheat on this hard working man.

Maybe it's the animal in us, one bull for a whole herd. One rooster for the whole hen house...so on and so forth.......Guys can be territorial so if we find one and claim her for our own then she can't leave the pride with another cat . If she does we have to call her names and make her look bad to keep our ego from being hurt.

Men cheat because:
"The entre ain't as good without something on the side"

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
It's the old double standard, Anna. And to make things worse, the Bible justifies that type of male behaviour.

"La mujer debe someterse a su marido."

-Indie
(Sorry, can't cite the biblical verse right now. Too busy gagging.)

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
If we are gonna talk about the Bible, we might as well realize that the woman was created for the man. Adam looked around and saw all the animals had companions but he didn't have one, God heard his plea and created a woman for him from his rib.
I'm not saying that women were put her for us to own or trample over or anything like that but they were put here because he was lonely and wanted some company.

Status
Not open for further replies.