'Fess Up! Who has Cheated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Franky & Larry..hmmm

You have it right..You can not figure out women so just learn to keep them as happy as possible so that you can "Bang" them as Franky put it..Larry you have a true sense of knowing women..HOW I DO NOT KNOW..But you seem to say the things that ring true...Women are difficult to get along with. Me being the biggest controling B*tch in the world I know first hand how that is..Men can be so good at tolerating things that women dish out to them. But with all the odd behavior women can come up with cheating is not the solution..I enjoyed your various posts that actually make sense..The men who cheat but want to dump the wives that cheat are loser men...You know it..Macho men are really insecure men.. what goes around comes around. Be good to who ever you have sex with at least give them some respect...now I will shut up..for once..:) Pam

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: Franky & Larry..hmmm

goatfarmnga said:
Larry you have a true sense of knowing women..HOW I DO NOT KNOW..But you seem to say the things that ring true. Pam
Pam,
Lots of relationships with a lot of different women. I have learned from making mistakes. I have been made a fool of in the past, trust me. In case you havent figured it out from some of my posts in other threads, I "suffer" (well, its really not suffering :)) from the same sex addiction that several of us who post on here do. That has led to a lot of encounters with women. Some turned intoi long lasting relationships, some strictly sexual, some not. Over time, I feell I have come to understand women. Its a lot easier now relating to women when I can usually see where they are coming form. Men and women really do look at the world through different prisms. If we make an effort to understand each other it makes it easier to give each other what we really need instead of fighting because we cant see eye to eye on so many things.
Larry

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Re: Re: Franky & Larry..hmmm

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
I "suffer" (well, its really not suffering :)) from the same sex addiction that several of us who post on here do. Larry

I almost thought you were saying you are gay...:) Thanks Larry you could teach a few of the DR1 Player wanna B's a few lessons..:) Enjoyed your posts! Pam

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Notlurker, why did you take so long to post on this board? Man, you are a treasure of wisdom. I wish if I were half as wise as you, I would conquer the world.
larry my man, you speak for all the real men in this world. But I think you are wasting your time trying to present a male's point of view to a woman. They just don't get it.

Anyway, Here is an axample of how women will love you if you put them in their place: I was being very patient with this new young rubia I have met recently. I treated her like a princess, cooked food for her, bought pizza and picked her up from her house and dropped her off at her will. This went on for 3 days and I acted like a hollywood gentleman. I only got a kiss from forced action but she always pushed me away. Then on friday I took her out to a disco. There she met a handsome gringo friend of mine who had a body of a male stripper. From the frist moment they had the hots for each other. I tried to play cool and they both took it as a weakness. He constantly asked her to dance and she always accepted with a smile. I could see that she liked dancing with him more and more and the dance became more sexier by the song. Soon he had his arms all over her and she was enjoying every feel of his fingers. My other friends began to look at me with arcane eyes. I felt like a big Pendejo.
I knew at the moment, no more Mr. Nice guy and must do damage control or else hold my peace forever.
I called her with a flick of a finger and told her, I would be going home, if she likes she can stay with him. She acted confused and innocent. Then she asked me to step outside. Then she tried to explain that I took it all wrong. I stopped her and told her that I wasn't born yesterday and I am no Pendejo. I won't take that kind of disrespect from her. She agreed to go back with me. Upon driving back home, I was stiff and angry looking. She was worried and kept looking at me. Then we had a little talk, she appologized and I accepted.
Then the next day she calls me and I take her out to lunch. Like I said, no more Mr. Nice guy. I took her to the Bedroom and threw her on the bed. I took control and did the manly thing that she always wished from a man. I didn't respect her and I did what I wanted to do; have it my way. Now this girl calls me 3 times every hour and wants to be with me all day. Last night we went out again and she didn't even look at another guy. She was all over me and even dressed very sexy for me in her best atire and beautifully salon styled hair.
She just called me and wants to see me again.
The moral of the story is this: You act like a caring gentleman, she will dump you for a hunk who treats her like street trash. When I took control and began to act like a man, she became a pussy cat.
There you have it, the key to successful relationship.
Men, take control and your woman will love you forever.

(p.S, this girl is a physchology major student in PUCMM university, cute, intelligent and very elegant. I am not talking about some hooker here.)

ltsnyder

Bronze
Jun 4, 2003
www.x3ci.com
My, my AZB, so from a . . . what, an 8 day relationship your telling us how . . . . .

relationships work and how to treat a woman, and using it as a primary example noless. I guess this leads to another question I have, that I hope will be informative.

Question: What is the longest three relationships you have been in, and how long did they last?

For me the answer is:

9 years (and still going).
7 years (and long over).
9 months ( a long time ago ).

I'm real curious about the answer to this one.

-Lee

Last edited:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
longest relationships...

1 date with a guy like AZB...Naw kidding....
6 years and still struggling together..:)
7 years and glad to be out of that one..
3 years and the longest fling I could handle!

But I am a woman...so lets hear about these married men on here that have so much extramarital sex..How long has that marriage lasted? Pam
Edited for misspelled word..

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Who said I am looking for a relationship? You see, I just don't understand this gringo hangups on marriages. Some guys come out of a broken marriage where they lose everything to a woman and then get right back into the same mess again. many even get married to hookers from puerto plata and then complain.
Why is it that you folks believe that we are any less happier then you married folks who work 24/7 to make relations work? Why did you get married in the first place? let me guess, because she was so fat and bitchy that you just couldn't resist? We men get married for sex and for exclusivity. I get all the sex I want and from all the girl that you can't have (ltsnyder). I don't have to worry about relationships and I don't plan on making a woman happy 24/7. I get what I want without having the fear of losing half or all I have got.
So please try to understand, not all men want relationships. I bet a vast majority of men don't even think like you or want to be represented by your types. A guy like you deserve a lady like goatfarmer so you both can write love novels while bore each other to death in a georgia farm.
To answer your question, I often get bored by a woman of your dream just after 2 times. Then I move on. There are so many of them and there are so few of us. What a life in DR.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
This is going to be my last post in this thread because its getting stupid now. I just want to say one thing for all you who do not know AZB in person and dismiss his posts as chauvanistic or exaggerations. AZB dosent exaggerate on here. I have seen him in the company of some really beautiful women. They are drawn to him because he is intelligent and carries himself very well. He understands women and his methods as he describes them on here may sound crude but the girls keep coming back. I have seen it. I know.

Larry

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Re: My, my AZB, so from a . . . what, an 8 day relationship your telling us how . . . . .

ltsnyder said:
relationships work and how to treat a woman, and using it as a primary example noless. I guess this leads to another question I have, that I hope will be informative.

Question: What is the longest three relationships you have been in, and how long did they last?

For me the answer is:

9 years (and still going).
7 years (and long over).
9 months ( a long time ago ).

I'm real curious about the answer to this one.

-Lee

Lee,

This would probably be a great subject for a new Thread.

JD

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Don't generalize.

goatfarmnga said:
But each one of you men would not tell your wife that you are "Cheating" you would not actually go to her and say "I saw a hot chick I want to go have sex with her..I will be back later" Because you know it is still wrong and would not want her to do that to you....:) Pam

Yes, I would. And I would beg her to go along. So there. Problem is, I think my wife is the "hottest chick" so that doesn't apply at the moment.

Tom

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
AZB, you 'da man! When are you going to counter HB's rules with your on version? I want publishing rights!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I don't see any point in going on with this thread. Everyone got to write their few on the subject and more.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.