few answers to strange questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgf

Jan 3, 2002
Time for the electro-shock therapy. Tiger put that keyboard down!

Well, I, too, have found these posts by Tiger to be at best entertaining, but generally, ludicrous and bizarre. Sorry, Tiger, but I will place my wager on the abilities of PIB and Hillbilly to translate the Himno Nacional over yours any day. At least these two individuals are well educated, have much more experience living in the D.R. than you, and seem to be reasonably sane. You, on the other hand, seem to be living on the fringe of reality and have trouble coping with (a) criticism, (b) historical facts, and (c) sanity. Do you have a sister-in-law by the name of Arcoiris? Both of you could be peas in a pod when it comes to reality and life.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Tony c loves the TIGER!

tiger said:
I'm happy that you married a "D"..they're pretty much dedicated to their husbands and money.

....answered your post on what? Cuba?..I won't bother to touch that subject with you, I think Fidel has been a great! MACHO! And you think the contrary. So there is no point to this. Because if you're going to raval on about how many people he did away with, then I can tell you that R. Reagan & his side kick G. bush were responsible for the killings of hundreds of thousends of innocent lives...how could we ever forget those 4 nuns in El Salvador. Through their murderous covert operations. And no one has ever taken those two "bandidos" to the court of JUSTICE!

Now..for a man that goes in and out of Quisqueya 4,6 whatever times a year (none of my business) it doesn't make you any closer
to how we feel or think..most likely you could'nt give a dam anyway.
Furthermore, if you understand what's going on in the minds of my people like..you said..then the stage is set! go for it now...AZB is awaiting please..Remember that you are on AZB's post, respect her/him?

TIGER WAITS!

Hundreds of thousands of innocent lives? What are you talking about? Show me evidence!

How about the thousands that have been murdered and tortured by your pal fidel? How about the millions in Cuba without basic human rights?

How about answering to the fact that the word Quisqueya was invented by a White European Mapmaker

How about the fact the the Tainos(Your word not mine) do not exist nor have existed for 400 years. So just how old is your Grandmother?

All you do is attack and insult. Why don'y you try debating? Back it up with facts not idealology!

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
PIB

No praise, I saw this on the net a while back and copied it to file. Wish I could remember where so as to give proper credit.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
AZB..hunters after Tiger!

Hi AZB

As you are witnessing..none of these characters can answer to your post.......let them bring down DR1........ They keep banging on the same wall but, with their heads..forgive them AZB. My original post was not only misunderstood but, also miscomprehanded by the Rat pact of- DR1- which wasn't meant for them in the first place!

This Rat pact has no conscious, they rattle about, as if they care. when in reality they could'nt give a dam in the first place. But I understand they are very lonely sad man..not realizing they have a short time left. I've got them right where i want!...but i won't tell you why yet!..meanwhile let me address my adoring RATS OF DR1..they simply love meeee HA! HAAA! HAAHAAA!

Just look at what they've done to your post..you see! they have NO CLASS! like the people who follow them. They keep harpping on the Taino thing.. As if they hate Indigenous people and they want to throw names on me like...insane. I guess? the Tiger is going to keep openning his claws..boy, i wonder what kind of images this RAT pact have been watching? I'll be back for you
AZB..just let me answer a few of these floating little lives..

Tiger

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
El Jefesiiiiiito....THE TIGER

Hey! Jefe

I'm disappointed in you, I thought you were laying low and being cool but, I guess you could'nt help it hah!..it seems to me that you guys are battling for the spot..light...(copy that AZB!)...
Most collage grad actors can't even get extra work in a film! very
petty to bring in...if i can be a fisherman that's fine!..you seem to me, as being very complexed! suffering from lack of attention. But i will give you one more chance be my friend!...but first...I liked your translation it's very similar to mine but, for example in mine for the word "indomita"..I used the same meaning, using the word.."untamed".. and the word..ostentemos..you did not even used, which is in the first paragth. My point was about the name Quisqueyano being on the anthem but, you & Tony c decided to infiltrate and turn this into something not Healthy for DR1..you see, the people that are with me are silent..ridiculing people like you. Knowing very well that you don't mind your own business. You want to sub-consciously dodge...AZB orignal questions to her answer..like, JJSK wanted a translation of the anthem and she said "thank you", politely and moved on. But you wanted to join other blabber mouth and contest the anthem thing..your're all like chickens in their tiny boxes. You people are havoc For- DR1- you like to dispute things like girls!

Human rights abuses; are everywhere! and hundreds of thousands Blacks have died in the good 'o racist, U.S.,..just fore yrs.ago an unfortunate peaceful Black man was chain to a pick-up truck and..only body parts and rags were found..and hundreds of more stories.

History speaks for itself about R. Reagon & G. Bush..your heros.

I guess you did'nt get my point! a Dominican is a dirty smelly street begging FRIAR. END!

The Taino topic.. I dropped it last week when you were laying low and being more of a gentleman.. I said what I said and it STANDS!
I see you boys have disguises..wicked and corrupted is what you are!

Let's go to AZB's question you bore me!

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Tony c......

.........I really have nothing to tell you..Oh! yeah about your map maker thing..HAAAAHAAAAHAAHAAAHAAA........!!!! You old fart!
I'll give you a wipping tomorrow...go answer AZB's question..right AZB!..we've been waiting.

The Tiger you love to hate.

Last edited:

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Still disappointed.....

Dominicans on this board continue to show no backbone. There are a couple of exceptions...tiger definitely has passion, although i dont agree with some of his generalizations......when an extranjero attacks our customs, way of life,..etc...some of it can be poigniantly humorous...and even truthful...but what I never see is a Dominican come to our defense...talk about bending over for the tourists' pleasure....BUT DON'T YOU EVER CRITICIZE the lovely foreigners....cause then all the dominican slugs will stand up and take a bullet for them.....peace...and I say this with no intended malice...since I DO live in the USA and some of my best friends are steak chewing caucasian American...

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
CRISS IS BACK!

Welcome aboard!... I see you've sharpened your spelling skills, it took the Tiger to make you aware...for many things happen when one crosses with the Tiger...you see AZB..it proves what I've been saying all along, RATS without a cause..Yo! I write when I wish! edit when I wish! and sit here and laugh for an hour at your semi-institutionlized crap!.....in the meantime you men have no respect for my friend AZB.... Criss you're not a man of high respect or honor but....to the dogs! you go! you no good for nothing slave!..going against his own Quisqueyano blood (if that is, what you claim to be?) the TIGER is KING! the TIGER is strong! TIGER rules! for X-man likes the Tiger and the Tiger likes AZB! and JJSK is now cool with the Tiger.. Oh! I can't forget my Jewish sister lilsam she's cool with the Tiger now, cause I know and respect her people. You see, AZB nothing is going to your Questions.. they don't even know what your thread is about anymore they endup coming to back ME!!! the all wise \\\tiger.. and I know my AZB is getting very impatient. If you man of dishonor want to mutiny from the FORUM for being a degraded RAT pact then please abandon ship! for we need no, low man of PETTINESS!

The TIGER STANDS!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
AZB, TIGER and El Jefe

I did not want to get into this post war, but here is my humble opinion:

The translation by El Jefe is as good as can be. I would make a few corrections to make it better, but being that he dared do it first, I will not interfere with it. Excellent try on a difficult subject!

The translation made by this character TIGER is a piece of manure laying on a crepe de chine scarf, in other words ...a piece of crap. It is so bad my teeth almost fell off. Tiger, if you are a Dominican you disgraced our anthem. Thank god El Jefe came to our rescue in time and PIB slapped you in the face for it.

Just a thought...if Mondongo translates our national anthem it would sound like tripes!

TW

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Re: Tony c......

.........I really have nothing to tell you..Oh! yeah about your map maker thing..HAAAAHAAAAHAAHAAAHAAA........!!!!

The truth Hurts, Doesn't it?

You old fart!

You do not know how old I am so why do you try to insult me about my age? Is that the best you can come up with?

I'll give you a wipping tomorrow...

What exactly will you be wipping? My butt? My nose? Or do you mean to say Whipping? You must be a product of NY's fine "Publick Edjukashun Cistum!"

go answer AZB's question..right AZB!..we've been waiting.

I already did.

Well, I guess you are not going to answer me and just take the Cowards way out. Why am I not surprised?

The Tiger you love to hate.

BTW I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you!

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
TW Shame shame, you must be one of

those foreign interlopers too. How can you not be, since you don't agree with the famous Tiger (wonder hy he doesn't use Tigre instead). The tranlation is not mine, as I said to PIB, I found some time back while surfing and I liked it so saved it.

By the way, you had better answer AZB's questions...funny I thought they were the answers, isn't that what he said,?

You must of spent too much time in Chicago and some of Kankakee rubbed off...

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hanging by a thread....

I suggest some of you start toning down your language and personal attacks. If it continues, I will take great pleasure in changing your tag line to an appropriate name :) Better still, just delete you from the forum.

PEOPLE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.