Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That Sounds About Right Bob.

Problem was,he wanted me to pay,I wanted him to pay! :ermm:
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
AND get title insurance as well'
I tried to buy 100 tareas in Moca,no clear title for over 100 years! The owner said "That's how we do it here.Just pass along the title to the new "owner"! I didn't do the purchase!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

La tierra is supposedly titulado y deslindao

Just one more question - current it has destination '?rbanisation', but a permit is still needed to build on the land. I don't want to buy and, come the day of builindg, have to pay through the nose for a permit and I don't want to run into trouble establishing a finca either..

Any insights as to what lthe destination ''urbanisation' limits me to?

Gian

Mar 12, 2009
Platanos-about two years to start harvesting
yame-six to eight months.location very important-Humid-shade-near water
yuca-six to eight months.too much rain will rot it-
wandules r the easiest to grow them around the garden and not close to other legumes- The location of the finca is very important as to forecast success.
labor-min-6000 x month. or 300x day plus 2 meals.it works only if family operates it

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008
Platanos-about two years to start harvesting
yame-six to eight months.location very important-Humid-shade-near water
yuca-six to eight months.too much rain will rot it-
wandules r the easiest to grow them around the garden and not close to other legumes- The location of the finca is very important as to forecast success.
labor-min-6000 x month. or 300x day plus 2 meals.it works only if family operates it

What he said ...

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Just a quick update on this:

It seems the folks selling are not in need of money, they believe the property is worth it's weight in gold, so for now I'm holding off on any investments.

Thanks for all the reactions, both public and private, they are much appreciated