finca for sale

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
When I click the link I only get one photo.
Number of meters squared/tareas being sold?
Price per square meter/tarea?

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
So many fincas for sale. I know at least 3-4 in the GH regio. Ik makes no sense to me to invert in it.

Johanvillar1

Nov 16, 2021
Santo domingo
So many fincas for sale. I know at least 3-4 in the GH regio. Ik makes no sense to me to invert in it.
Depends if u dont know nothing about it undestood , but if you are a country man is wonderfull i mean that what i think , how ever im just making a favor to my uncle to posted in here , because he have another one that he likes more that why he selling

Reactions: johne

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Depends if u dont know nothing about it undestood , but if you are a country man is wonderfull i mean that what i think , how ever im just making a favor to my uncle to posted in here , because he have another one that he likes more that why he selling
A few months ago it was your father's land

Johanvillar1

Nov 16, 2021
Santo domingo
A few months ago it was your father's land
Hey dude the one for my father is another one close to that too , but is just land dont have , productions threes like this one , how ever why i feel like you specify like pretending that im lying or something else ? I mean no puede negar que eres un dominicano demagogo osea let me be im just traying to sell legit , and another thing the land that belong to my father nows mines and my big bro , because we are the only sons , how ever you trying to mix something that is not , and on top of that making no sence in just talking bs !

Reactions: johne

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Hey dude the one for my father is another one close to that too , but is just land dont have , productions threes like this one , how ever why i feel like you specify like pretending that im lying or something else ? I mean no puede negar que eres un dominicano demagogo osea let me be im just traying to sell legit , and another thing the land that belong to my father nows mines and my big bro , because we are the only sons , how ever you trying to mix something that is not , and on top of that making no sence in just talking bs !
Where do I send the check

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
1654562260392.png

• Haha
Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

Britboy

Oct 30, 2021
Samana
Bit amateur to say the least not to have the exact details and a dozen decent photos. Don't give up your day job.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Bit amateur to say the least not to have the exact details and a dozen decent photos. Don't give up your day job.
Are you a buyer?
He is the owner's nephew / son, give the kid a break.
he did post a few beautiful pics last thread.