Find a "normal" girl in Boca Chica?

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
air head? my oh my LOL

Criss you're really down to earth, (lol)..... if you don't ''seek'' ''love'' shall find YOU just hope in your case it's not in the ''wrong places''!!! hey i like that movie btw it's pretty much ''real'' life....

have a good day!

Sarah

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Sarahirene19 said:
Hey,

I think you people here are all very funny ... however it does get out of hand at times. also before anything all this talk of finding a ''NORMAl'' girl in boca chica is CRAZY. why not let love find you... think about this people if you seek you shall find but if you don't seek it shall find you! so don't ''seek'' and when you do find ''love'' you'll know and it won't make a difference where the person is from!!!!

btw question (ARENAS 809) What makes you so damn, hard to resist?

Sarah

Sarah, I was kidding....

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Iowa

arenas809 said:
I'm Dominican and have no problem saying..

If you're looking for a "normal" girl...

get as far from DR as possible...

go to Iowa or something..

and just so no one takes any offense, if you were a girl looking for a normal guy.....

I'd say stay away from DR...

hell, stay away from ME....

however, I'm damn hard to resist...

arenas809,

I once had a girl, or should I say she once had me,
from Iowa. Just as messed up as anyone else. LOL

Judge the member, not the group,

Moca

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
If I was a normal girl I would stay as far away from Boca Chica as possible. It is world famous for being full of hookers.

If you want a normal girl, you need to take more than 3 weeks off, and then you need to go hang around some universities in either the capitol or Santiago. This is a fairly conservative country, so nice, serious, idealistic women attend college so they can meet other nice, serious idealistic people and do some good for their society and not have to sell their bodies on the street. They don?t generally date tourists though, so you need to come up with a better ?cover story? about why you?re here. Well it worked for me, anyway, but did take a few years.