First Flight to Nowhere of The DR

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
The DR had its first flight to nowhere. It's a concept invented in Eastern Asia and was applied to the DR. The airplane was packed with people. It's unbelievable that there are so many people willing to spend their money on this, though judging by the reactions immediately after take off, this might had been the first time on an airplane for many people. Tickets began to be sold this week.

The flight took about 1 hour. It started at the Las Americas International Airport and flew over Santo Domingo, Santiago, and Puerto Plata. From there to the Samana Peninsula and then over Punta Cana. From there it skirted along the Caribbean coast and finally land at Las Americas International Airport. Average height was 28,000 feet (9,000 meters) and at a speed of 600-700 kilometers-per-hour according to the captain.

I'm surprised so many people bought a ticket, regardless if it was their first time flying.

What will the power that be invent next?

Last edited:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
What's the point?
Keeping Covid transmissions up so that they have an excuse to
punish the general public for not behaving?
I mean seriously, aren't they discouraging people from gathering
in large groups in closed quarters?
You can't attend a wedding or a funeral outdoors but you can fly
on Disney in the air?
What the hell is going on in this country?

Reactions: wayne

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
But better yet, I will fly on this plane instead the old PAWA Dominicana one because that airplane is brand new.