First Pfizer vaccines arrive; first doses vaccinations reopen

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
As if industrial espionage is only a Chinese domain.
Precisely, as no-one knows what goes on in their bio-medical labs with government subsidies and no oversight,
You should be afraid.
Then again, we also don't know what goes on in secret US or Russian bio labs or military labs.

They must be very good at copying at
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Group
Shenyang Aircraft Group

June 1, 2020​

China’s newest aircraft carrier, Type 001A Shandong (Hull 17), is conducting sea trials at a time Beijing’s military leadership criticizes the pace and scope of U.S. Navy operations in the region.

Shandong departed the Dalian Shipyard on May 25 to test the ship’s weapons and equipment, to train crew members and enhance the carrier’s ability to conduct missions, Senior Col. Ren Guoqiang, a spokesman for China’s Ministry of National Defense, confirmed on Friday during a media briefing.

https://news.usni.org/2020/06/01/chinas-newest-aircraft-carrier-now-conducting-sea-trials#:~:text=China’s%20newest%20aircraft%20carrier%2C%20Type%20001A%20Shandong%20%28Hull,scope%20of%20U.S.%20Navy%20operations%20in%20the%20region.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-01-at-4.14.50-PM.png
Really strange how you keep posting CCP pictures of an aircraft carrier they copied from the one they bought from the Russians..
Who cares... They copy everything tech related they can steal or buy.

My original point was that their vaccine is crap because it only works 50% of the time, because they designed it, both the virus and the vaccine.
And thats the crap they sell the DR, which is sad.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Really strange how you keep posting CCP pictures of an aircraft carrier they copied from the one they bought from the Russians..

My original point was that their vaccine is crap because it only works 50% of the time, because they designed it, both the virus and the vaccine.
I think they did a great job creating the virus, it gets people sick, kills some, destroys economies, what more could they want. Credit due to the Chinese

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

Who wouldn't prefer Pfizer or Moderna?
Unfortunately up to now the DR has not been receiving much of the better vaccines, ask yourself why?

If the Chinese work on bats and work in Wuhan bio med labs with covid is the cause,
It would indicate that China did not copy it from the US, but came up with original research.
Did not work out to benefit the world, did it?

I imagine that US top secret fighter plane development, was not leaked on a Huawei phone.
Chinese fighter planes fly, the Navy floats and Chinese Space program is in space, surely not all crap or copied from the US.

American-designed micro chips, Chinese-made used in military "weapons, guidance, flight control, networking and communications,
Don't seem to be a good idea.

• Angry
Reactions: johne

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
Unfortunately up to now the DR has not been receiving much of the better vaccines, ask yourself why?

If the Chinese work on bats and work in Wuhan bio med labs with covid is the cause,
It would indicate that China did not copy it from the US, but came up with original research.

I imagine that US top secret fighter plane development, was not leaked on a Huawei phone.
Chinese fighter planes fly, the Navy floats and Chinese Space program is in space, surely not all crap or copied from the US.

American-designed micro chips, Chinese-made used in military "weapons, guidance, flight control, networking and communications,

OH YEA....BIG BENEFIT TO THE WORLD,,, ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Giving the world a man made corona virus pandemic made in the wuhan lab...
There is another news story on the blog you ought to check out ....

China wants to improve the vaccine before giving it to their citizens.....OOOPS,, Guess it doesnt work

The original point I made is still the same...the chinese steal what they can and can only make total crap on their own

Reactions: DonDimi

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
OH YEA....BIG BENEFIT TO THE WORLD,,, ARE YOU SERIOUS???

Giving the world a man made corona virus pandemic made in the wuhan lab...
There is another news story on the blog you ought to check out ....

China wants to improve the vaccine before giving it to their citizens.....OOOPS,, Guess it doesnt work

The original point I made is still the same...the chinese steal what they can and can only make total crap on their own

"Did not work out to benefit the world, did it?" #25

The option then is,
To out-think, out-perform the Chinese and to take manufacturing home.

Have you ever been to China?
They have high speed rail, as does Japan and the EU.
No cowboy choo-choo trains by Amtrak. Better copy some for your infrastructure.😀

• Angry
Reactions: johne

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003

The option then is,

No cowboy choo-choo trains by Amtrak. Better copy some for your infrastructure.😀
Topic:First vaccines arrive in DR.
Response: Have you ever been to China? Choo Choo train by Amtrak. Earliar... Fighter aircraft bought in Russian.
My dear friends: I might be losing it....I don't understand a F.ing thing what this is about. I surrender. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: MariaRubia

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015

The option then is,

How about making china repay the world as Pres Trump suggests?
They are responsible for its creation and either through complete incompetence (as evidenced by the 50% efficacy of their so called vaccine) or intentional misuse have set a pandemic on the world

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
How about making china repay the world as Pres Trump suggests?
They are responsible for its creation and either through complete incompetence (as evidenced by the 50% efficacy of their so called vaccine) or intentional misuse have set a pandemic on the world
China should copy the mRNA vaccine model, but then there would be that cold storage problem.

People still don't understand that a vaccine with 50% efficacy in preventing any symptoms can still be 99.9% effective, or close to that, in preventing hospitalization or death.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

That new defector, ( Chinese vice-minister of State Security, Dong Jingwei), is giving a list of Chinese students who are CCP spies and it may be hundreds of them involved in espionage. What is interesting is many had left on semester breaks when the Wuhan virus was released but they rescheduled to come back to the US early fearing a lockdown.

Reactions: Tonchi

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
I have often wondered what a Dominican made vaccine would be like?..........Something like the vaccine was very sucessful, but all the patients died............

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016

If the stuff the chinese sell in the DR is crap.....maybe thats a indication their whole country is garbage...........

DonDimi

Nov 28, 2016

The option then is,

Exactly, i was in China 2008 for the Olympic Games and back than i was blown away ( IMPRESSED) by the infrastructure and architecture of the cities ( makes USA look like a big village in a way ) ,so folks dont form an opinion from watching CNN or the TV in general , go see it for yourself ... saludos Dimi.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
People seem to think these different vaccines can be 'compared'....
Not at present they can't...

Unless all are tested in the same manner, at the same , using the same population -
The results are NOT comparable......CANNOT be compared !

THe later entrants were tested in a much higher case load environment....
the early ones breezed through and scored better.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
I wonder who started the rumor the about "pfizer vaccine" being the best ..... come on people its all subjective . Dont buy the HYpe ... LOL https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...r-heart-inflammation-following-covid-vaccines
Rumor???? Phizer has 95% efficacy. ...thats not a rumor...
The china virus vaccine has less than 50%

Then there is this...
china wont even give their own citizens the vaccine they are pushing to poor Latin American countries and making billions

https://dr1.com/forums/threads/china-wants-to-improve-its-vaccine-before-giving-to-chinese.397160/

china does 3 things really good,,,CHEAT,,,STEAL,,,and MAKE MONEY from that cheating and stealing
But they cant produce a vaccine on their own for a virus they intentionally created..

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
For me its not which one is better at protecting me against the virus. If I had a choice it is none of the above or below....none. It is only about allowing me freedom from travel restrictions to the countries I want to visit...Canada

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
If you had covid before or if you are a young healthy person - stay away from mRNA vaccines.

Notice that they are treating the patient in the second article with Ivermectin.

What's the old idiom - The cure is worse than the disease.

Cavet Emptor on mRNA (Pfizer & Moderna) or the double-stranded DNA vaccine AstraZeneca.

• Wow
Reactions: cavok

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
WAtching the UK struggle is making me think like you are.....

Getting a bit out of control
I bet these protocols weren't in place in 1918/19