First Pfizer vaccines arrive; first doses vaccinations reopen

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Please remember that a link is required for the posting of an article. Otherwise, mods have to delete it.

DonDimi

Nov 28, 2016
Rumor???? Phizer has 95% efficacy. ...thats not a rumor...
The china virus vaccine has less than 50%

Then there is this...
china wont even give their own citizens the vaccine they are pushing to poor Latin American countries and making billions

https://dr1.com/forums/threads/china-wants-to-improve-its-vaccine-before-giving-to-chinese.397160/

china does 3 things really good,,,CHEAT,,,STEAL,,,and MAKE MONEY from that cheating and stealing
But they cant produce a vaccine on their own for a virus they intentionally created..
ON the efficacy rate ... please watch this for educational purposes, before you speck next time ... cheers Dude

Reactions: cavok

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
ON the efficacy rate ... please watch this for educational purposes, before you speck next time ... cheers Dude

Anything that vox reports isn't exactly what I call news.. I pass on the vox youtube "news"

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
FDA to include warnings for heart inflammation to accompany mRNA vaccines Pifer and Moderna
Kind of like Smoking Can Kill You - really makes it wonder why such vaccines could be made mandatory !

The Epoch Times​

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Epoch Times Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of pseudoscience and the promotion of propaganda and conspiracy theories, as well as numerous failed fact checks. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-epoch-time

• Since April 2021, there have been more than a thousand reports to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) of cases of inflammation of the heart—called myocarditis and pericarditis—happening after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (i.e., Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna) in the United States.These reports are rare, given the hundreds of millions of vaccine doses administered, and have been reported after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, particularly in adolescents and young adults. View the latest information.
  • CDC continues to recommend COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 12 years of age and older, given the risk of COVID-19 illness and related, possibly severe complications.
  • Getting vaccinated is the best way to help protect yourself and your family from COVID-19.
  • https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html

Covid-19 is killing Brazilian children at alarming rates. Many may be going undiagnosed.​

The Brazilian Health Ministry says 1,122 children under the age of 10 have died from Covid-19 since the pandemic started.
However, researchers from global health organization Vital Strategies, which works in more than 70 countries around the world, say its studies suggest such case numbers have been severely underreported.

What we see in Brazil is that the number of kids dying with Covid specified as the cause of death is higher than what we are seeing in other countries of the world -- it's 10 times higher," Dr. Ana Luiza Bierrenbach, an epidemiologist at Vital Strategies, told CNN.
In the United States, the only country in the world with a higher overall official death toll than Brazil's, far fewer children have died from Covid-19 -- 382 Americans under the age of 18, according to CDC data.

Covid-19 is widely shown to have a more severe impact on the elderly than the very young.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Rumor???? Phizer has 95% efficacy. ...thats not a rumor...
The china virus vaccine has less than 50%

Then there is this...
china wont even give their own citizens the vaccine they are pushing to poor Latin American countries and making billions

https://dr1.com/forums/threads/china-wants-to-improve-its-vaccine-before-giving-to-chinese.397160/

china does 3 things really good,,,CHEAT,,,STEAL,,,and MAKE MONEY from that cheating and stealing
But they cant produce a vaccine on their own for a virus they intentionally created..

Hi Tonchi,
Great to see you posting again!
I agree with you on Pfizer and add Moderna.
They are also supposed to give longer term protection and help against variants.

As to your claim of China not using their own vaccines in China:

China has administered more than 1 billion doses of its Covid-19 vaccines​

Vaccine production by country​

As of March 17, 2021
CountryDosesVaccines
China169.4m
169.4m
Sinovac, Sinopharm, CanSino, AstraZeneca
U.S.136.1m
136.1m
Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson
EU96.2m
96.2m
Pfizer, AstraZeneca
India68m
68m
AstraZeneca, Covaxin
U.K.19.3m
19.3m
AstraZeneca
Russia11.8m
11.8m
Sputnik
Switzerland5.6m
5.6m
Moderna
South Korea1.7m
1.7m
AstraZeneca

As to your later claim of China cheating and stealing.

China is the worlds second largest economy.

The biggest car manufacturers are:
  1. Germany-based Volkswagen
  2. Japan-based Toyota
  3. Germany-based Daimler

Exports By Country 2021​

Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter. In 2017, China exported an estimated $2.16 trillion worth of goods and services, primarily electronic equipment and machinery. This comprised about 19.6% of China’s total GDP that year. In 2018, China’s exports made up about 12.9% of the global total.

The U.S. is the second-largest exporter in the world, with an estimated $1.58 trillion in exports for 2017.

3. Germany

Exporting an estimated $1.40 trillion worth of goods and services in 2017, Germany is the world’s third-largest exporter. As one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/exports-by-country#:~:text=%20Exports%20By%20Country%202021%20%201%20China.,billion.%20Japan’s%20major%20exports%20include%20automobiles...%20More%20

Ask yourself why it is so?

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
Hi Tonchi,
Great to see you posting again!
I agree with you on Pfizer and add Moderna.
They are also supposed to give longer term protection and help against variants.

As to your claim of China not using their own vaccines in China:

China has administered more than 1 billion doses of its Covid-19 vaccines​

Vaccine production by country​

As of March 17, 2021
CountryDosesVaccines
China169.4m
169.4m
Sinovac, Sinopharm, CanSino, AstraZeneca
U.S.136.1m
136.1m
Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson
EU96.2m
96.2m
Pfizer, AstraZeneca
India68m
68m
AstraZeneca, Covaxin
U.K.19.3m
19.3m
AstraZeneca
Russia11.8m
11.8m
Sputnik
Switzerland5.6m
5.6m
Moderna
South Korea1.7m
1.7m
AstraZeneca

As to your later claim of China cheating and stealing.

China is the worlds second largest economy.

The biggest car manufacturers are:
  1. Germany-based Volkswagen
  2. Japan-based Toyota
  3. Germany-based Daimler

Exports By Country 2021​

Aside from the European Union, China is the world’s largest exporter. In 2017, China exported an estimated $2.16 trillion worth of goods and services, primarily electronic equipment and machinery. This comprised about 19.6% of China’s total GDP that year. In 2018, China’s exports made up about 12.9% of the global total.

The U.S. is the second-largest exporter in the world, with an estimated $1.58 trillion in exports for 2017.

3. Germany

Exporting an estimated $1.40 trillion worth of goods and services in 2017, Germany is the world’s third-largest exporter. As one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/exports-by-country#:~:text=%20Exports%20By%20Country%202021%20%201%20China.,billion.%20Japan’s%20major%20exports%20include%20automobiles...%20More%20

Ask yourself why it is so?

china supplies an inferior product, it will end up killing people... as it did that radio guy that just died...but its the only product the DR can unfortunately acquire
Why dont you stop spouting communist talking points and admit that china china can only supply cheap copies of the technology it steals

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
china supplies an inferior product, it will end up killing people... as it did that radio guy that just died...but its the only product the DR can unfortunately acquire
Why dont you stop spouting communist talking points and admit that china china can only supply cheap copies of the technology it steals
Pfizer is now readily available in the DR. I personally know this to be a fact. I do agree with your assessments of China. They have blocked information from day 1 as to the origins of the Wuhan Flu.

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
Pfizer is now readily available in the DR. I personally know this to be a fact. I do agree with your assessments of China. They have blocked information from day 1 as to the origins of the Wuhan Flu.
Yesterday I took 2 of my friends to get the Phizer shots at the Punta Cana airport. In typical Dominican fashion, they placed the vaccination center INSIDE Terminal B, but wouldn't allow parking at the curb to wait.

Why would you use an active airport terminal, where you cant park, as a vaccination center?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Yesterday I took 2 of my friends to get the Phizer shots at the Punta Cana airport. In typical Dominican fashion, they placed the vaccination center INSIDE Terminal B, but wouldn't allow parking at the curb to wait.

Why would you use an active airport terminal, where you cant park, as a vaccination center?
All you had to do was park in the free lot DIRECTLY across the street from the staircase taking you to the vaccine center. Very convenient and free. Park and leave when done. Open your eyes next time....................

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
All you had to do was park in the free lot DIRECTLY across the street from the staircase taking you to the vaccine center. Very convenient and free. Park and leave when done. Open your eyes next time....................
My Spanish isnt perfect and there is no signage. The security was just saying you cant park here. So again dont assume anything. I didnt know and nobody told me. Only found out the location minutes earlier by asking. You were not there.

Just cant believe you would make an excuse for the stupidity of putting a vaccination center inside a working airport. You sound like you have lived here quite a while.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
My Spanish isnt perfect and there is no signage. The security was just saying you cant park here. So again dont assume anything. I didnt know and nobody told me. Only found out the location minutes earlier by asking. You were not there.

Just cant believe you would make an excuse for the stupidity of putting a vaccination center inside a working airport. You sound like you have lived here quite a while.
Have you ever been an any airport? Most have parking across from the terminal as this one has. The lot is bigger than a football field. You cannot miss it. The gate is open, you go in, park , and walk about 20 feet across the street.
You should go back where you came from because you are only showing your arrogant stupidity. And you don't have to live here or even speak Spanish to figure this out................This lot is now exclusively FOR the Vaccine Center..................

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
Have you ever been an any airport? Most have parking across from the terminal as this one has. The lot is bigger than a football field. You cannot miss it. The gate is open, you go in, park , and walk about 20 feet across the street.
You should go back where you came from because you are only showing your arrogant stupidity. And you don't have to live here or even speak Spanish to figure this out................This lot is now exclusively FOR the Vaccine Center..................

And how was I supposed to know this? If there are no signs, and I didnt even know the vaccination site was inside the terminal when I drove to the airport??
I was told by Centro Medico in Bavaro that it was near the airport.
It is only a sign of your stupidity. The lot you refer to, cannot be seen from the vaccination site and there are no signs as you enter the airport. There are no signs at the Terminal. You go up the Terminal B arrival ramp first BEFORE you would even know that lot is there and available to park. It is also normally a pay lot.
I had my Dominican girlfriend who only speaks Spanish, and she didnt know and wasnt told either.
Go troll somewhere else...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You are a moron. There is a large sign next to the lot that says PARQUE. What do you think it means? And you as the dope that you are was on the top level, not where the lot is on the main road.

And to be such an arrogant moron to believe that you can park for 30 minutes directly on the top level of an International Airport without being either ticketed, towed away, or both is beyond comprehension..................Feel lucky you were here and not in the "Police State" you came from.................You would not last 5 minutes in JFK.............

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
And how was I supposed to know this? If there are no signs, and I didnt even know the vaccination site was inside the terminal when I drove to the airport??
I was told by Centro Medico in Bavaro that it was near the airport.
It is only a sign of your stupidity. The lot you refer to, cannot be seen from the vaccination site and there are no signs as you enter the airport. There are no signs at the Terminal. You go up the Terminal B arrival ramp first BEFORE you would even know that lot is there and available to park. It is also normally a pay lot.
I had my Dominican girlfriend who only speaks Spanish, and she didnt know and wasnt told either.
Go troll somewhere else...

Please immediately apologize to Sky (aka Capn Vax). He knows everything (just ask him) and we need to be extremely grateful for his presence here among us peasants.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Sky, Nan, Tonchi, that is enough.

Again, bickering stops now.

I've read about moderating being like herding cats. I cannot decide if it is herding cats or managing toddlers.

DonDimi

Nov 28, 2016
Anything that vox reports isn't exactly what I call news.. I pass on the vox youtube "news"
I dont consider this video NEWS its only educational as i said in my original post . stay open minded Mate ... cheers