flight to uk for dominican

tailor

Apr 11, 2009
My boyfriend has been issued visator visa for uk!! He is Dominican i would just like to know if he would be able to travel on flight with british airways via Antigua then to london gatwick? the plane would only be in Antigua for 1 hour as this is the best flight iv found. It is a return flight. Any help would be appreciated

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
As Antigua was British once I would think that would not be a problem. Visas for Antigua are issued by the British Embassy here so why doesn't he give them a call and check if he needs a transit visa for there? Also check with British Airways if they actually get off the plane? if not then problem solved!!

matilda

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Anyway, this will be gone in 5 mins so I won't waste anymore time on it!

I don't think so.

DR1 is like any community, it has rules. Some are written, some are unwritten by it's members and others are just plain old common sense.

Long time members are given more rope than newbies, moderators are the community cat herders, equipped with cattle prods :)

Is any of this making sense?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
May I please appologise for what I have been informed is a hijack of a thread, I have been advised by a certain Tamborista that I have hijacked this thread and many people are angry with me about it.

Ao to those mentioned by Tamborista that I am annoying with my questions on others threads, I truely appologise, I was not aware of the severity such acts caused to some.

Truely Mr Tamborista, I mean no intention of hijack, only maybe sway from original topic without noticing of which the majority of threads do, so I can bombard you with such instances when I pick up on them if it is your duty to keep us in line on such matters. I wasn't aware such rules or strict guidance was in order on such a casual (or maybe not) discussion forum .

Tamborista said:
It is fairly annoying, and I am not the only that noticed.

Now I trust we can play like big boys and girls, as without doubt I find your childish PM's about me annoying you and annon others with hijacks a little annoying also and very wierd. If I annoy you, just tel me to shut up and start a different thread, I'm not trying to crack or send codes or spoil anyones day, maybe I just havent cracked the entire forum secret codes n handshakes n all.

Anyway, this will be gone in 5 mins so I won't waste anymore time on it!

Short answer...

If you're uncertain if you might be hijacking another poster's thread, start your own. If it's too similar to an existing thread we can merge the two. If you see that happening you know it wouldn't have been hijacking in the first place. Then just try not to be too repetitive in making the same (for want of a better term) errors.

Gregg

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Seems to me that any thread can be 'hijacked' by certain people.... it's easy to 'change the subject' to your own query if that is the intention. Some people cannot just keep to the topic in question, can they?