For the second time: The Dominican way of dealing with death

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Luis, we just returned from the US to learn your sad news. What an amazing couple...hold dear all your memories and let them comfort you. Please accept our sincere condolences.
Abuela

Jan 3, 2003
I only know you from DR1 just like the rest of the bunch here BUT I feel like I have known you all my life in the real world. You're a class act HB unique in your own way with your truisms and guiding principles for living correctly. Obviously, you would have to pick a wife that reflects those excellent qualities and YOU GOT IT!!! You'll have wonderful memories of all that was lived and accomplished. You take care of yourself, buddy.

neural

Dec 12, 2012
Luis, thank you for sharing her story. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet her. The memory of so many years well
spent together will sustain you as you grieve, blessings to you and your family.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Our hearts and prayers go out to you and your family. Our hearts are saddened and heavy.

Be strong my fellow knight

Bob K

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
So sorry for your huge loss.
You paid great Tribute to your wife. Well deserved for an obviously very fine person.

Kathyaa586

Mar 23, 2011
My deepest sympathy, not many can boast of having so many years with their wife. May your memories sustain you.

james

Jan 14, 2002
Luis, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathies. Be strong again Luis.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Hillbilly,

My sincerest condolences for your loss. I pray god gives you peace for body, mind, and soul while going through this difficult process.

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
I am so sorry for the loss suffered by you and your family and the countless others whose lives are better by her efforts and example.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Words cannot begin to express my sincerest sympathy for you Luis.....

I wish I had some magical power to eleviate the pain you are going through.

All I can offer is that God had a purpose for her 'upstairs'

Your incredible wife is now helping the Angels

God Bless you and your family you wonderful man

I am so very very sorry.

B. xx

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
My condolences.
Hold those memories close. The memories of the love you had will comfort you in the days and years ahead.
Mack.