For those Dominicans DR1'ers what does it mean to be aplatanado?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
I hate to say it Givadogahome but this thread isn't about you.... :)
Just a quicky but if this is for Dominican DR1ers, then please shut up, you are American,no matter how often youput on your super chip hero suit every night. You are taking Hypocrisy to a new level! You're American CHIP, accept it,you never willbe Dominican.
I gave an opinion you were asking about, I gave my opinion,then asked my wife who is dominican who explained context is important. I exchanged a few words with HB (which has nothing to do with you)and then you come rolling in with attitude. Don't flip this on me Chip, you try to turn things, but you truly are the only one of gods little soldiers I ever see going out of their way to create negative atmosphere, create issues where there need be none, and will go out of your way to offend people. I question your commitment to the god you say is great, and I would query if you visit on a Sunday to praise, or that infact is the only outlet you are able to find friends.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I gave an opinion you were asking about, I gave my opinion,then asked my wife who is dominican who explained context is important. I exchanged a few words with HB (which has nothing to do with you)and then you come rolling in with attitude. Don't flip this on me Chip, you try to turn things, but you truly are the only one of gods little soldiers I ever see going out of their way to create negative atmosphere, create issues where there need be none, and will go out of your way to offend people. I question your commitment to the god you say is great, and I would query if you visit on a Sunday to praise, or that infact is the only outlet you are able to find friends.

Your very first post in this thread was a swipe at me as have the rest of your numerous posts. You've also made it clear to all over and over and over that you don't care what I think, etc and I understand that buddy, so you can stop the preaching already.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Enough is enough. You guys should go drink a few "grandes" and then go have a [pi$$ing] contest...Sheesh

hb

WOW, I did not realize my 16,000th post closed a thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.