Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Don't get much action at home

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Some men don't feel they visited the DR unless they have been sankiettefied

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
They have fear of vaginas and therefore buy sex so that they can walk away with no commitment to that deep dark place.

Are you kidding me ? Fear of vaginas ! I think most men like commitment to one woman, as long as she keeps him happy and satisfied, and is indifferent to her man's need to get more women. ;)

They have no idea what love is, and therefore confuses sex with love

Women should be fulfilling their man's desires and stop bit..ing, and keep him happy - sexually, domestically, no fighting and illogical nonsense !

They are stupid and become more stupid when a younger female smiles

I wouldn't call it stupid once that young girl is in my arms ;)

They get nothing at home and there in the DR their wallets take them a little further

Even in the USA. No money= no woman. There are exceptions where you don't need money, but after a while they start demanding to go out and get some stuff for them. (unless you are a DR local and meet a foreign woman :D ) Decent money/lots of money + game= lots of women.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Chris said:
Oops, sorry ... seems like my post made everything on this poll came to standstill. Too close to home? Too many buttons? ;)
Nah, we just know how to keep things in perspective.
This is just an internet message board and certainly nothing to get all stressed about.
Most guys just go with the flow and don't have a problem letting go, moving on, and getting on with their lives.
I would think that most women are like this as well; it's just that the sensible ones don't feel the need to tell the world about their wisdom.:classic:

azabache

Apr 25, 2006
Sankiettes seem to have a way of bending backward (so to speak) in order to please. They try much harder than any American wife or girlfriend would.
It's amazing what money can buy.
Once in a while these girls will actually fall in love with you.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
ok..now i feel left out here! What about gay guys and sankies????

Personaly....i voted for number two...I might be a pig and willing to pay....but that isnt always the case for me when i go to DR. I just happen to always be looking for sex and have found some very willing participants who arent sanks.

OK...probably TMI for ya'll....but still...i had to chime in :)

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
I wonder how often we confuse a sank with just some poor individual who has seen us spend huge amounts of money while in their country on things they believe to be foolish? Could it be that they see parting with some sexual favors simply as a means to feed their family, buy pampers and milk, or buying food, as a means of a slightly better life even if just for a day or week? Are they just lazy whores, or do they live in a country that has no social programs, poor education, or enough jobs to provide hope for countless people? Is it simply their goal to bilk us of all or money, or do some actually have feelings and emotions toward their new found white boy or girlfriend?

Millions of us have fallen desperately in love in our own countries with a person who will never return the same feelings. As a society we look the other way at things like spousal abuse, cheating spouses, increased divorce rates, gold diggers, and premarital sex. Yet let one of us fall for some poor Dominican and send them a few bucks, the label sankie always comes out.

What’s the big deal? No one can take advantage of us unless we allow them to do so.

Chuckuindy

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Eyes Wide Open

chuckuindy said:
What?s the big deal? No one can take advantage of us unless we allow them to do so.

Chuckuindy

A foreign born man or woman can take care of someone here without being bankrupted. Be honest about it and you can get plastered by the yahoos who have nothing better to do than throw spitballs.

There are so many people living desperate lives here that what's the big deal indeed if someone chooses to be a self appointed "mini-NGO".