Former Mod AnnaC Has Passed

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Anna, may you RIP.

My condolences to her friends and family.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
QEPD Anna.

It is safe to say Anna was a well-known member of DR1. She was definitely dedicated to the forum and specifically the ones she moderated. I have interacted with her for fifteen years on the board. My condolences. Paz 🙏

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
RIP. Had not seen her on dr1 for a long time. Long ago we discussed our Italian heritage. GOD Bless her.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
She was a very witty moderator on DR1 and could counter troll-like comments with her sarcastic wit. But she was also patient, charming and forgiving. She definitely helped make the Mars and Venus forum very compelling and "binge-worthy." She connected with many members through the forum and FB and offline at social gatherings and developed authentic friendships. She was non-judgmental and rejected double standards. She definitely believed in equality.

Anna loved the Dominican Republic, the music, the beaches and the Dominican people in particular both on vacation and at home in Canada. She welcomed many Dominican newcomers to Canada with open arms forming long-lasting friendships wishing the best for everyone. Her family meant the world to her and she treated everyone like family. My condolences to her family and friends

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
She was a valued member on DR1. I enjoyed our interchanges in the chat room.
May she rest in eternal peace.

contasm

May 10, 2005
RIP Anna.
Anna and I had many short "conversations" of a disciplinary nature but she was always cordial and fair..