Founders and family of Ochoa ferreteria?????

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
Apparently u need ur more than I! At least I really tell ir like it is ! You didn’t know he was married to one of the Bermudez?and the amount that ahe lent him? She is a very well know in Santiago specially her father and he was killed in Santiago!’
U GUYS DO TELL IT LIKE IT IS IN SANTIAGO!!’
UR WRITE ALL LIES..:: dammmmnnnn

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
What the low call ... just chisme!! That’s what u write.. now facts are the thoughest fo get ..: like they say
CUANDO EL RIO SUENA ES PORQ ALGO TRAE!!

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
[No not passionate just should b told like it is! made up Stories are nit my field. And to whom ever said I should have a drink kinda temped me and I just actually went to have a drink! Well still having it!!
or ask yeyo about Marino’s wife that he adored but one bad habit he had.. and this only she knows and so did doña Balbina Marino yeyo and pupito know... don’t temp fate!!

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
Ill
Give u my ear and many have loved it ... so please use those faces with someone else .. so childish!! Us there a way I can show some Pictures?? So
u can read if u so
Know how torear .. THE TRUTH!!
I saw I’ll share what I guys have never know !! People whai have talked about her
39005C65-8852-4429-B01A-2B9322EF66F4.png

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
All of you guys don’t know what ur talking about! If Marino didn’t get that loan that his wife the mother of his first son Erasmo and the a girl Miguelina both morel Bermudez! F Nydia Bermudez did kit lens him all that money he would’ve been closed! Why is it that when its true tell it like it is.. it mas many many millions that the Bermudez gave him. She was his second wife!! And don’t start me with his third and pretended still be a widow.. as they say payback is a bitch!!!!!

Were you the spurned paramour? Left out of the will? Just what we needed, a new telenovela. :coffee:

Reactions: El Rey de Mangu

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
i kmow exactlu who and what and where I’ve been talking into!!!
.. see bu
And have something called neurons THEY make US think!! I would have not gotten those responses!! How stupid do think people are ??REALLY!!!???

raquel91407

Apr 30, 2020
New York
Were you the spurned paramour? Left out of the will? Just what we needed, a new telenovela. :coffee:
What is it with u guys .. really telenovela?? That’s what dr is all about .. dis uncheck the Bermudez our the family is the rum Bermudez since 1852.. the goddaughter as well Of poppy Bermudez .. why don’t U heck it out?or maybe I COULD ASK HER FO COME TO THIS CONVERSATION IF U WISH... how fool fools could be!!!