Free rabies vaccines for pets

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Vacuna-rabia-gratis-El-Nuevo-Diario-e1634818463396.png

The Ministry of Public Health announced a nationwide campaign on 29, 30 and 31 October 2021 to combat rabies in dogs and cats. Dr. Manuel Tejada, director of the Center for Prevention and Control of Diseases Transmitted by Vectors and Zoonosis (Cecovez), says that the goal is to vaccinate upwards of one million dogs and 30,000 cats during those three days.

He said the government is committed to eradicating canine rabies in the country. The Ministry also plans to comb several neighbors to ensure the pets are vaccinated.Stray dogs and cats will also be vaccinated.

Read more in Spanish:El Nuevo Diario

21 October 2021

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlterEgo

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
A laudable goal, but so typical, no announcement of where the vaccination centers will be operating.

Reactions: drstock

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I wouldn't give this vaccine to any pet. It's a secret government plot to control the pet population. I have heard that the vaccine is more deadly than rabies itself and can cause infertility and even alter the recipient's DNA. Thank God it's not being mandated. :rolleyes:

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
I wouldn't give this vaccine to any pet. It's a secret government plot to control the pet population. I have heard that the vaccine is more deadly than rabies itself and can cause infertility and even alter the recipient's DNA. Thank God it's not being mandated. :rolleyes:
Sounds a lot like, um, never mind....:unsure:

Reactions: irishpaddy

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Hey, it really works.
since the shot my Dog is a real Vegan
and I can eat all my ribbs etc myself without having to share with my little 4-legged sweetie.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Does he tell all the other doggies that he is a vegan and walk with his nose in the air?
better,
she bite's them, so they turn Vegan, too.
last sunday she bite one of my great beef deliverers/Tenerito andknow what?
I did not see any of my bulls and cows eating any meat since.
Qestion:
Can I name myself a Vegan now, because I only eat the meat of my Vegan Cows?

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
better,
she bite's them, so they turn Vegan, too.
last sunday she bite one of my great beef deliverers/Tenerito andknow what?
I did not see any of my bulls and cows eating any meat since.
Qestion:
Can I name myself a Vegan now, because I only eat the meat of my Vegan Cows?
I am a vegetarian once removed. I only eat things that eat vegetables.