Frequent overstayer denied re-entry for 18 months

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Plenty of people still say the the Earth is flat. Just no documentation on that also......................................

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
About as exact as my dad's instructions on how to find anything. "You know that one place over by the other place? Well it is not there!" He'd tell anyone about anything anytime.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Unfortunately - they do not document it - it seems

They may speak / explain to the individual but there is NO documentation from any of the people refused

The one fellow was screwing up his courage to return...

You should open your mind a bit and look on other sites where things aren't so confrontational
There is a world out there - beyond DR1!!

It happens in other people's worlds... not yours perhaps....
It's not about opening my mind. I call BS on the story of someone being turned away SOLEY for overstays and you choose to believe it. My world revolves around much more than just the DR. I 'm currently in Colombia, might head to Guyana and have business dealings in the states on a daily basis.
Once again it is a matter of YOU choose to believe these isolated "stories" and I do not. Think about it Bill, if one of these people had on their record, let's say a felony drug bust or worse some sort of sexual abuse of a child, do you think for one minute that they would fess up and admit THAT was the reason for denial?.../ just saying.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
We don't know do we....??

I'm not saying you're wrong....
but am tiring of you saying I am wrong
There might be room for both views in that BIG world of yours ---- or not

Just saying
waaay too confrontational here - IMO

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017

Just saying
Throws Sir William a spoon to keep stirring the pot........... let it go......

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
88 pages and 8 years of posting this crap and NOTHING has changed. The system is made for tourists to come, stay as long as they want, pay the fee and return. The only problems are from 2 or 3 stubborn people on DR1..............

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012

Just saying
William, I'm not saying your wrong just that unless we were there at the time, tough to know exactly why someone is turned back.
Have a Great Day!