Friday's Funny

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
A little old lady goes into the Royal Bank of Canada carrying a bag of money. She insist on speaking with the president of the bank to open a savings account because "it's a lot of money". After much hemming and hawing, she is finally ushered into the president's office. The president ask the lady how much she would like to deposit and she replied, "$165,000!" and dumped the cash out of the bag onto his desk. The president was, of course, curious as to how she came about this cash.
"Ma'am" he asked, "I'm surprised you're carrying so much cash around. Where did you get this money?"
"I make bets", she replied.
The president then asked, "Bets? What kind of bets?"
The old lady said, "Well, for example. I'll bet you $25,000 that your balls are square."
"Ha!" laughed the president, "That's a stupid bet. You can never win that kind of a bet!"
The old lady challenged, "So, would you like to take my bet?"
"Sure" said the president "I'll bet $25,000 that my balls are not square!"
The little old lady then said, "okay, but since there is a lot of money involved, may I bring my lawyer with me tomorrow at 10:00 AM as a witness?"
"Sure" replied the confident president.

That night the president got very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of the mirrow checking his balls, turning them fron side to side, again and again. He thoroughly checked them out until he was sure there was absolutely no way his balls were square and that he would win the bet.

The next morning, at precisely 10:00 AM, the little old lady appeared with her lawyer at the president's offce. She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the bet: "$25,000 says the presidents's balls are square!" The president agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could all see. The president did. The little old lady peered closely at his balls and then asked if she could feel them.
"Well, okay," said the president, "$25,000 is a lot of money, so I guess you should be absolutely sure."

Just then, the president noticed that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall. He asked the old lady, "What the hell's the matter with your lawyer?"
"Nothing", she replied, "except I bet him $100,000 that at 10:00 AM today, I'd have the Royal Bank of Canada's president's balls in my hand!"

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
YES!!!!!

And AZB seems to think we're not as "Intelligent" as men.......hahahahah......laughing all the way to the bank!!!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Wow, is that one making the rounds again??

I laugh every time I read it!

thanks Bob

HB
needs_a_shave.gif

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
You're right HB...

but at our age, most jokes today are on their third round. Have
a good weekend you "natives". One day I'll get down to meet you folks.