FrioHot Hotel

FGUnsworth1

Oct 18, 2003
Interpol seems to interested in what this hotel has to offer. They were accompanied by a large presence of Dominican Republics finest.
Seem to be removing many, many boxes. What would Interpol be interested in removing. Surely not the brochures and menus.
Just bought some chocolate ice cream. Best ice cream in Boca Chic

Reactions: Andre14615

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
I always thought that was sub-par property catering to a specific niche, but oh well.

Mm530

Dec 28, 2014
Frio Hot is not in the best location but it IS a very nice hotel, modern rooms and a great rooftop jacuzzi ! for that price very good

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
They just nailed some Canadian muppet who was wanted
for stealing and washing his ill gotten gains in the DR.
This incident is part of that case.
Source: Dominican Today

FGUnsworth1

Oct 18, 2003

More info on Charles Debono

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Is Frio Frio the same hotel as Frio Hot? Reason Iask is that Frio Frio is mention as part of the money laundered .

tht

Master of my own fate.
Oct 10, 2002
Planet Earth
I used to like that part of Boca Chica when La Duarte was a dirt road no asphalt, Marc and Richardo (the French and the Spanish) both had their out door shack and sold beer. Isla Bonita was preconstruction long before this Hexenkessel thing, La Cueva was full of girls, friendly girls.. no hard core industrial pros.

Now.. shoot me through the internet.

Reactions: aarhus and JD Jones

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017

Not the first time a Canadian 'embezzler sought refuge here within the RD, and most likely not the last.
One must wonder, how many more of these sorts are actually amongst us nationwide here within RD on a daily basis?
Bravo Interpol 👏👏👏
May they continue to target these plagues upon society.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
I used to like that part of Boca Chica when La Duarte was a dirt road no asphalt, Marc and Richardo (the French and the Spanish) both had their out door shack and sold beer. Isla Bonita was preconstruction long before this Hexenkessel thing, La Cueva was full of girls, friendly girls.. no hard core industrial pros.

I've only been coming here a year and a half or so. Yours must have been a long time ago.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016

I lived there back in the eighties. I don't think I'd like to do it again, but it was a very entertaining time of my life.