From DR to Cuba?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
With A name Like:..."PALM"itchy53", I know where you are getting YOUR SEX!!!!!

"Mrs."THUMB", and the "PALM SISTERS" :laugh::laugh::laugh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By-The-Way, wasn't that you I saw behind "Passion's" last week?
Pouring a bottle of "Brugal" on your hand, getting your "DATE" drunk???? :eek::eek::eek:
Just because you don't, or CAN'T :cry::cry::cry: enjoy having sexual relations with another human being, doesn't mean that others share your philosophy!!!! :(:(:(
Sooooooo, give your "PALM" a bit of a break.(Those Blisters Will Clear In A Few Weeks):bunny::bunny::bunny:
There are a lot of pretty prostitutes out there, that will tolerate a disgusting sex act with you, for the right price!
That's my only hope as well.
Gotta Go!
It's a "2Fer" sale at "PASSION's" starting at noon today!
Now where's that 500 pesos I need???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
I noticed the same thing, CC always bring SEX to every post, but you know, I have the feeling that he is a real good guy, a little disoriented but a good person nevertheless. CC needs to open a SEX/Prostitution forum and be the moderator. It gets old but now I think is funny, just ignore it. Again, don't know him, but I think he is a good guy.

Olvidalo, CC does "things" in real life............ i only dream of.

May 5, 2007
I think that sdq/ hav uses yaks (even older)

Have seen a lot of Cubana birds on tarmac in Mexico City and Bogota in past 8 months, have not seen one Ill 62 or Yakovlev?

What I have seen are Tupolev’s, Boeing’s, Airbus’s, Antonov’s and one Il 96

Maybe the Il 62’s only fly the SDQ-HAV route?

The Il 62 is a very large, very noisy and very expensive creature to operate, not designed for short/medium routes such as SDQ-HAV or other Caribbean hops. Had a conversation with 3rd Officer of Il 62 once (what we would call a Nav/radio/flight Engineer) he said, damm thing actually had mechanical controls! No boost whatsoever on a plane comparable or slightly larger than 707. This was at SDQ, a Charter from Odessa, Ukraine.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This is the beauty of flying cubana. you get to sit inside old russian airplanes with cloth curtains on the windows. I don't remember well, but I think I saw a turbo prop. 4 engine Ilyshin something. 4 man crew.
Now i agree CC always brings in the hooker factor into all his vacations. then to add more insult to injury, he talks about paying top dollar to ugly hookers. Totally disrespectful to monger's community. The right way to do it in cuba is to stay away from hooker scene and, instead, go to popular universities. There you will meet the right, young, clean girl who is not going to charge you a fixed rate in dollars or euro. In fact you can just give her 20 dollars and she will be your faithful wife for the weekend. You have your pick from the thousands of girls you will meet at the entrance of any university in cuba.
So mevermind CC, he was there attending a seminar and probably had little time to do any real research in his off time.
next time (CC) try out the old fashion "student exchange program". You know, where you exchange your dollars for a young student's #$%.
Have fun.
AZB

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
While we are on the subject of "Prostitute, I just got back from 2 days, AND NIGHTS, at "Black Beard's ADULT Resort in Sosua!
The girls were very sexy, pretty, and "CHEAP"!
I was able to talk them down from the "Fixed Price", to something more resonable.
We had great luck!
Friday night there was a continuous heavy downpour, knowing how "Dominicanas" would die before getting their hair wet, we offered them a dry bed for the night, so they didn't have to go home in the rain!!!!!
Got some "Takers"!
But the "Dry Bed", SOMEHOW, got a little "Humid" anyway!
But, at least some of their "Hairs" stayed reasonable dry!
And don't believe "AZB", we also went down "Pedro Calisente" in Sosua, and some REALLY Old, Ugly, Black Whores, with "Bad Hair" were still looking for him!
I gave them his new address in SD!
No accounting for "Taste"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Have seen a lot of Cubana birds on tarmac in Mexico City and Bogota in past 8 months, have not seen one Ill 62 or Yakovlev?

What I have seen are Tupolev’s, Boeing’s, Airbus’s, Antonov’s and one Il 96

Maybe the Il 62’s only fly the SDQ-HAV route?

The Il 62 is a very large, very noisy and very expensive creature to operate, not designed for short/medium routes such as SDQ-HAV or other Caribbean hops. Had a conversation with 3rd Officer of Il 62 once (what we would call a Nav/radio/flight Engineer) he said, damm thing actually had mechanical controls! No boost whatsoever on a plane comparable or slightly larger than 707. This was at SDQ, a Charter from Odessa, Ukraine.

i might have given the wrong designation on that aircraft. i know it was an Ilyushin that had the engines at the rear, one on either side, as opposed to on the wings. i flew Santo Domingo to Havana.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i might have given the wrong designation on that aircraft. i know it was an Ilyushin that had the engines at the rear, one on either side, as opposed to on the wings. i flew Santo Domingo to Havana.

i double checked. it was the IL62. two engines on either side, at the rear.

May 5, 2007

I guess I have been spending far too much time on tarmacs, "Aircraft identification" has become my new hobby :devious:

Beside the configurations required in the Navy (It was sort of critical to be able to identify a Bogey before it became a Gomer) I have now filled my hippocampus with useless airliner knowledge.

To my knowledge, the only Ilyushin airliner made with four turbines screwed to the rear fuselage was the 62. It soldiered on for years and still does in some countries where noise, fuel etc are not concerns. Because I have not seen it in Cubana livery does not mean it does not exist, been looking for a Cubana Captain ever since my previous post to confirm with no joy.

From websites, Cubana did fly the Il 62 in years past so depending on when you flew......

ratzo

Feb 18, 2012
Wow! Thanks for the enlightening responses about student exchange programs etc.

Glad to know about rear engines as well.

Frankly I do want to fly safe all all senses of the word! And with respect to the hosts....

The comments remind me of my experience flying Air Tarom into Romania in the old days.

Emily is there an email for you? Am not in DR at the moment.

cheers

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Ratzo", I took a HUGE CHANCE here, and typed in "Emilytours"!
You will be AMAZED at what popped up!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Cap", I thought you already knew, they charge by the "INCH"!!!!!!
I just won't say "How MUCH" per "inch"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"PORK", make 'Em work for it!
As my dad always told me, "Look It UP!"

Feb 15, 2005
Did you check into the raft idea? Thousands are using it these days.

Not since I saw one land 100 ft from my vacation cabin in Isabela, Puerto Rico. Helicopters woke me and coast guards were watering down and given drink to the folks who were thirsty. It was actually pretty astonishing, but no, not my idea of adventure. Have you done it? If so, please share the experience.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
No IL62s after the engine explosion shortly after take off from Santo Domingo a couple of years ago. They can't fix it anymore, no parts available :) Now they use Tupolev 204. Every flight with Cubana can be your last flight, so I prefer Copa with connection in Panama, for the same price.