Full Full flight and airport

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Jet Blue is donating 100,000 pair of tickets to all front line people that are dealing with covid19.The tickets are good for any designation that they fly to. They are reserving 10,000 pair for one hospital in NYC. You may nominate a person on line. I haven't gone to the page and that's all I know. My message was received as an email.

Sep 22, 2009
Jet Blue is donating 100,000 pair of tickets to all front line people that are dealing with covid19.The tickets are good for any designation that they fly to. They are reserving 10,000 pair for one hospital in NYC. You may nominate a person on line. I haven't gone to the page and that's all I know. My message was received as an email.
200,000?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
From the email I received earlier:

We also want to help you show your gratitude for the healthcare heroes in your life. Today, we are announcing that we are a giving away 100,000 pairs of roundtrip JetBlue flights to your own real life superheroes—so they can take a well-deserved vacation when the time is right. Please visit our website to tell us who your healthcare hero is and nominate them for 2 roundtrip flights to anywhere JetBlue flies. 10,000 of those pairs will be for healthcare workers specifically at the Mount Sinai Health System, including their Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island campuses, as well as at NYC Health + Hospitals. As New York's Hometown Airline, we want to give a special thank you to those who are helping our neighbors.

Sep 22, 2009
From the email I received earlier:

We also want to help you show your gratitude for the healthcare heroes in your life. Today, we are announcing that we are a giving away 100,000 pairs of roundtrip JetBlue flights to your own real life superheroes—so they can take a well-deserved vacation when the time is right. Please visit our website to tell us who your healthcare hero is and nominate them for 2 roundtrip flights to anywhere JetBlue flies. 10,000 of those pairs will be for healthcare workers specifically at the Mount Sinai Health System, including their Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island campuses, as well as at NYC Health + Hospitals. As New York's Hometown Airline, we want to give a special thank you to those who are helping our neighbors.
That's what I was wondering. Very generous

Reactions: Africaida