Funniest/weirdest product goof you've seen here

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Funny company name

Last week as i was running on the beach at 6:30am , the seaweed rakers were out cleaning up. Thier uniform had the company name "Picky Plants".
Loved that!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hair relaxer with SPERMACCETI WAX.
only jenna jameson fan can think hair and... this thing... can go together well...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Finally stopped and took this outside of La Vega, on the road to Jarabacoa:

DarylsFavoriteRestaurant.jpg

I sense a franchise opportunity...:cheeky:

DR_Life

Feb 28, 2008
like "Something about Mary?"

hair relaxer with SPERMACCETI WAX.
only jenna jameson fan can think hair and... this thing... can go together well...

Is this like the scene in "Something about Mary" with the "hair gel" incident (ejaculate)? If so, I gotta see this.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Is this like the scene in "Something about Mary" with the "hair gel" incident (ejaculate)? If so, I gotta see this.

i know i should not be writing this so soon after lunch but yes, the looks of the product live up to its name....

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Sign across from parking lot at Las Serenis in Santiago - FUNSERVICES - it is for a funeral home. Not sure how fun it would be...

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
Oh I can't resist this one:
Henna Queen Placenta Domonican Beauty Products.
The name of the ebay store is "Nobody more Cheap"

DR_Life

Feb 28, 2008
Oh I can't resist this one:
Henna Queen Placenta Domonican Beauty Products.
The name of the ebay store is "Nobody more Cheap"

Not sure which of your posts is more funny. Wow--you're good at this! Keep spotting and posting...how about some pix?

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Red or White

Did my shopping today and spent time in Janet's Wine Isle.

There on the shelf were 2 identical looking bottles of White Chilean wine, with identical looking labels until you read them and one says "Fresh and Fruity Chilean White Wine" and the other "Fresh and Fruity Chilean Red Wine" It is not my favourite white wine but I just had to buy the bottle of Red/White wine (or whatever it is).