Gaspar Hernandez residential brisamar

canuck1

Jun 22, 2009
Hello does anyone know about this Gated community property and the general area. I have a lot there that my Dominican wife bought over 2 years ago and i have never even been out to the property . But now my wife wants to build a place there. So i just asking if anyone knows anything about the place.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Does it have a title? I would not build until I have title in hand.

Nothing against your Dominican wife, but in general they are prone to push for something to be built during the marriage so they can be half owners.

Just the way it is, don't shoot the messenger.

Reactions: chico bill

canuck1

Jun 22, 2009

Nothing against your Dominican wife, but in general they are prone to push for something to be built during the marriage so they can be half owners.

Hey i will not shoot the messenger. I know the horror story's. I been traveling back and forth for almost 18 years. I am sorry i did not provide enough info for people to understand what i was asking.

My wife and i have been together for almost 18 years now We have 1 child. We also live in Toronto Canada Full time for over 15 years. So she owns have my stuff if i am in Toronto or DR.

I am retiring next year and we will be spending alot more time in the DR. We own 2 homes and a couple of lots in Sosua. But now that i am older i am not sure if i want to live in Sosua.

So we have been thinking about Gasper Hernadez area for the slower pace, But i am wondering if it is too quiet as i do not think many homes have been built in Residential Brisamar area and because i have not been there i am not sure what the current atmosphere is around there

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Haha, my wife has changed the ownership on three of her properties into my name.

• Wow
Reactions: cavok and JD Jones

Dr Cheeko

Jan 16, 2024
USA
Go to you tube video...one clip shows two gals walking through the entire development. Not much activity from what I saw. There appears to be some construction of new condos perched on a cliff....quite the view

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Go to you tube video...one clip shows two gals walking through the entire development. Not much activity from what I saw. There appears to be some construction of new condos perched on a cliff....quite the view
Got a link?

I like that area, but what most people don't know is that during a tropical storm that entire town is underwater.

• Wow
Reactions: cavok

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Hey i will not shoot the messenger. I know the horror story's. I been traveling back and forth for almost 18 years. I am sorry i did not provide enough info for people to understand what i was asking.

My wife and i have been together for almost 18 years now We have 1 child. We also live in Toronto Canada Full time for over 15 years. So she owns have my stuff if i am in Toronto or DR.

I am retiring next year and we will be spending alot more time in the DR. We own 2 homes and a couple of lots in Sosua. But now that i am older i am not sure if i want to live in Sosua.

So we have been thinking about Gasper Hernadez area for the slower pace, But i am wondering if it is too quiet as i do not think many homes have been built in Residential Brisamar area and because i have not been there i am not sure what the current atmosphere is around there
I don’t know you of course but GH is a boring place. I wouldn’t like to live there.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

Slower Pace? I find the downtown congested full of rummage goods and Chinese crap for sale and the area is a nest of thieves.
It may be slow because there isn't much you can do there as a gringo and it's a long way from competent medical care, which you won't find much of at the under-staffed Manuel de Luna clinic serving as their hospital.

Reactions: Fulano2 and cavok

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Quiet it's not. Gasper Hernandez is a good place to pass through and continue on. Nothing there but a lot of Motos and dust...............

Reactions: Fulano2