Gated Communities

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Escott said:
No Rima, I was talking about Haciendas El Choco. Homes there go to SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS not close to a million. There are homes in SHR for 500k and up.

You said you thought Casa Linda needed mentioning but felt that Haciendas El Choco was over priced and wouldnt buy there but at SHR. Saying Casa Linda and Haciendas El Choco in the same breath is blastphamy! I should be around and I would love to have a drink with you.

Escott

Escott: What is holding you back with a more detailed explanation - can't wait to hear it as I am sure it will be humorous.

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Escott said:
No Rima, I was talking about Haciendas El Choco. Homes there go to SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS not close to a million. There are homes in SHR for 500k and up.

You said you thought Casa Linda needed mentioning but felt that Haciendas El Choco was over priced and wouldnt buy there but at SHR. Saying Casa Linda and Haciendas El Choco in the same breath is blastphamy! I should be around and I would love to have a drink with you.

Escott

Hi Scott,

Just to clarify the situation here: I didn't mean in any way, that Casa LInda is the same as El CHoco!! The question was about the gated communities and that's what I mean, that nobody mentioned Casa Linda as another gated community. Don't get so upset about it..........you will live much longer, if you relax a bit ;)
Drink sounds great, where do I find you , at Rocky;s...LOL??? Let m eknow or send me the phone number, so I can call you and either invite you over or meet you somewhere....
All the best!
Rimma

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
sunnyvillas said:
Hi Scott,

Just to clarify the situation here: I didn't mean in any way, that Casa LInda is the same as El CHoco!! The question was about the gated communities and that's what I mean, that nobody mentioned Casa Linda as another gated community. Don't get so upset about it..........you will live much longer, if you relax a bit ;)
Drink sounds great, where do I find you , at Rocky;s...LOL??? Let m eknow or send me the phone number, so I can call you and either invite you over or meet you somewhere....
All the best!
Rimma
What would I be upset about? What would give you the idea I was even upset to begin with?

my number. 809-223-1178

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Escott said:
What would I be upset about? What would give you the idea I was even upset to begin with?

my number. 809-223-1178

I don't know, may be my curls are way to tight ;)
Will give you a call in July . I am off to Jamaica on Sunday for about 2 weeks in search of more villas for Christmas, so won't be here for a bit.
Adios amigo ;)