Gay/lesbo bars in SD

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
I'm just trying to help getting the H. Rocks a good time, that's all......Some pensioned people like to pick up what they think they may be have missed when they were young and innocent and enjoying Woodstock.

And you are definitely absolutely right; If only I knew……. I agree. I am just a retired cop from the Red Light District of Amsterdamn ( Maybe you heard about it or even better so, know it so well also) .

H. Rock, forget Santo Domingo, go Amsterdamn. You’ll have the time of your life with Heineken, Gouda cheese and yuhuuu.......!!!!!!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I'm going to SD tomorrow for 2 days and wanted to take my wife to a gay bar, she misses seeing dykes around. (She likes butchy chicks)
Are there any good Lesbian Bars? If no Lesbo bars we will go to a gay bar.

I could get info off of other areas but i was hoping some peeps on dr1 would tell me which ones to check out. If females only that's cool I'll drop her off for a while and come back later.

Thanks!

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to answer here!

If she likes dudes in drag with great arses then, I was in a club In boca Chica a couple of weeks ago and they had the ? am what I am?thing going on, full of gays, men and women. I was a little concerned as my girl couldnt take her hands of this guys arse, but it was quite a nice arse for a bloke, must say! Maybe we are both on the turn as I couldnt take my eyes off this woman that looked like a guy but had an amazing crotch.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Common people, this was a serious question. Let?s not overdo it please. H. Rock just wants to know where he and his wife can have a nice time from experts for the both of them. :bandit:

Sorry, but if you bring that question to this forum, what do you expect? Do think you will get a STRAIGHT answer?

LTSTeve

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Slightly BENT" is what I have been called by my "Gay" Amigos!

Two gay guys were having an argument.
One says, "Let me be frank with you"!!
The other one says, ....."NO"!
"You were "FRANK" with me last night!!!!"

I wonder if that was "Our Frank W."???????????????????????????

"Boomsen"????????

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Slightly BENT" is what I have been called by my "Gay" Amigos!

Two gay guys were having an argument.
One says, "Let me be frank with you"!!
The other one says, ....."NO"!
"You were "FRANK" with me last night!!!!"

I wonder if that was "Our Frank W."???????????????????????????

"Boomzen"????????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Slightly bent is a reference to what??

Is that what you're saying...?

as opposed to what a pole vaulter might use?
Unbent, that one is. !!!

Last edited:

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
HR, you’ve seen CC’s avatar? Take a good look at it! I’m almost sure after checking it out you don’t want to go to a cabana.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't forget my Sister-In-Law!
Can't leave her looking through that "Peehole",...I mean "PEEPhole"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
I REALLY am Hopeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I sniff a DR1 swingers night on the Calander in the not so distant future.

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Returning to the OP's question, the NYC bar on las Mercedes opposite Esedeku has recently re-opened as a lesbian bar, it is now called NYC by Amazonia, and it seems to be very busy. I think this is about as good as you're going to get so I'd suggest you go there. If that doesn't work, the gay bar Fogoo is only a short walk away, and there are a few (stress a few) lesbians who go there.