Get in Where You Fit In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
I really really hope you will never have kids. You shouldn't.

You'd better hope I do. Because if I don't create life...I will destroy life. I will let you figure out what I mean. I'd prefer to be a creator but if I have to become a destroyer like the Indian God Shiva than so be it. Either way I will leave my mark on this world.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2006
That is better. I don't think life is worth much if one does not have some long term objective to strive towards. We all are guaranteed to get older, but it is hardly worth the trouble if we do not try to get better in some way or another.

There is more to life than just being experienced and learned. I spent 17 years attending 7 colleges and universities and getting a BA, MA and PhD, but I found that I had far better relationships with women that had less education, but more tranquil personalities than those who had extensive degrees. How well you get along with a woman may depend on shared experiences, but more on those gained from living than those gained from study. I have always been a Bohemian and have never had the desire to compete with anyone but my own best efforts.

A young child who lives with you and his mother will likely relate to you as he would his own flesh and blood child if you make the effort. Of course, there are single women galore available. But of course, that is a matter of your desires and your personality.

Aug 6, 2006
You'd better hope I do. Because if I don't create life...I will destroy life. I will let you figure out what I mean. I'd prefer to be a creator but if I have to become like the Indian God Shiva than so be it. Either way I will leave my mark on this world.
========================================
I am pretty sure that reproduction and mass murder are not the only ways one can make an impression.

What's the big deal with making an impression, anyway? That is not up to you. Buddha said that 300 years after his death, he did not expect anyone to remember his name. On the other hand, there was Ozymandias, who thought otherwise and got the opposite results.

We only get to scoot the carpet of life once, and for a short period of time. The mark we made depends on housekeeping more than ourselves.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Darkie" is more "Dominican" than the rest of us here!
He wants to impregnate a "Dominicana", and then have nothing to do with her!
Now, THAT's Dominican!!!!!
I guess some people are raised to only be a "Baby Daddy", but not a "Babies FATHER"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Glad you still around. I was afraid you "faded" :D

I guess some people are raised to only be a "Baby Daddy", but not a "Babies FATHER"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
That is better. I don't think life is worth much if one does not have some long term objective to strive towards. We all are guaranteed to get older, but it is hardly worth the trouble if we do not try to get better in some way or another.

There is more to life than just being experienced and learned. I spent 17 years attending 7 colleges and universities and getting a BA, MA and PhD, but I found that I had far better relationships with women that had less education, but more tranquil personalities than those who had extensive degrees. How well you get along with a woman may depend on shared experiences, but more on those gained from living than those gained from study. I have always been a Bohemian and have never had the desire to compete with anyone but my own best efforts.

A young child who lives with you and his mother will likely relate to you as he would his own flesh and blood child if you make the effort. Of course, there are single women galore available. But of course, that is a matter of your desires and your personality.

Precisely. If you have no reason to live then what is the point of being here? Having a child gives you a purpose. It gives you responsibility. It gives you something to live for, a reason to be here. It gives you someone to care about. Dominican women? If they are in a relationship with me they would inevitably get in my way. I would have no loyalty to them, and would cheat on them with impunity.

It is extremely difficult to find an ATTRACTIVE Dominican woman that doesn't already have at least one child. Might as well get one to have your child and then get custody of it, raising it and not worrying about her or the child she has by another man. Besides, having a Dominican girl with me would mean another mouth to feed(not to mention her other children). This would take away resources that I could use for me and my child. I refuse to raise children that are not my own. I would have no love or compassion for them and it would show. Part of me would want to destroy them. They represent another man's lineage, not my own.

Aug 6, 2006
Perhaps he will give more thought to this. A child is surely going to develop more to his liking with a mother present. There might even be some Dominicanas that can cook and do laundry better than the Scorpion. Or at least give him some extra time to plan how to raise a young Scorpion more effectively.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
========================================
I am pretty sure that reproduction and mass murder are not the only ways one can make an impression.

What's the big deal with making an impression, anyway? That is not up to you. Buddha said that 300 years after his death, he did not expect anyone to remember his name. On the other hand, there was Ozymandias, who thought otherwise and got the opposite results.

We only get to scoot the carpet of life once, and for a short period of time. The mark we made depends on housekeeping more than ourselves.

I disagree. You know what Hitler and Mother Theresa have in common? They both made a name for themselves. One did it in a positive way, and one did it in a negative way. But they are both talked about and they both made it into the history books. If you're going to be good, aim to be a saint. If you're going to be bad, be as evil as possible. Whatever you do, just don't be average. If a man goes through life and doesn't even pass down his genes, or do something great, good or bad, what was his purpose, why was he here? Even mass murderers make a name for themselves. It may be bad but they still gained notoriety. What is tragic for me is to be nothing at all, good or bad.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The difference between me and Dominican men though is that Dominican men don't want to raise their kids. Thats the difference. They want the mother to do all the work. I want to the mother to get lost and let me do all the work. That is very NON-Dominican.

Aug 6, 2006
One need not be either saintly or evil to make an impression. Edison, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, MLK, LBJ, Walt Disney, Depak Chopra, Nehru, Getulio Vargas, Pablo Picasso, Gabriel Garc?a Marcos, Pedro Enriquez Ure?a, Nikolai Tesla, Gamel Nasser, Kemal Ataturk were neither saintly nor monsters, but I imagine that many will say that they all made an impression. Certainly a better one than Herr Adolph.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
Perhaps he will give more thought to this. A child is surely going to develop more to his liking with a mother present. There might even be some Dominicanas that can cook and do laundry better than the Scorpion. Or at least give him some extra time to plan how to raise a young Scorpion more effectively.

I've been doing some reading on single fathers, the pros and cons. You are correct that it is better to have a mother present. But the statistics show that single fathers raise children better than single mothers. The trouble with the DR is that the environment doesn't allow for a normal healthy household. You have these uneducated, desperately poor Dominican women who are knocked up by age 12 and by the time they are 25 have two or three kids. They have no education. Many of them even lack common sense. They've never left the island.

As a result many are desperate for foreign men. They don't love us, they need us for survival. And who wants to be in a relationship with a woman who sees him purely as an ATM machine? Might as well get her pregnant, pay her a fee for her trouble, send her packing, and then take custody of the child and raise it as a single dad. The kid will be better off than if they stay with the mother. When it comes to laundry and things of that nature, you can hire people to do it. Someone here in the DR already washes my clothes. You can hire maids for cleaning. Being a single father in the DR can work if it is done right, and the mother of the child doesn't try to stab you in the back and regain the child in a custody battle. The only problem with my plan is the actions of the mother. She will be the only real wild card.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
One need not be either saintly or evil to make an impression. Edison, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, MLK, LBJ, Walt Disney, Depak Chopra, Nehru, Getulio Vargas, Pablo Picasso, Gabriel Garc?a Marcos, Pedro Enriquez Ure?a, Nikolai Tesla, Gamel Nasser, Kemal Ataturk were neither saintly nor monsters, but I imagine that many will say that they all made an impression. Certainly a better one than Herr Adolph.

You make a good point.

Aug 6, 2006
I suggest that a couple who actually care for each other are better at raising a child than most single fathers and single mothers.
========================
The only problem with my plan is the actions of the mother. She will be the only real wild card.

My thought is that to her, YOU might be the only wild card. Her exploiting you for your bank account is one thing, but you exploiting her for her ovaries is rather similar.

You tend to be seeing life as a series of dichotomies rather than as it really is. A successful child will need to learn how to get along. Cooperation is not exploitation. How can one teach a child about how to show affection for others and empathize with them if the main lesson they are getting is eat or be eaten, be angelic or be satanic? Be Polyanna or Anton LeVey? Who wants to be the father of Urkle or Nelson Muntz?

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Scorpion: Please research Asperger syndrome or some similar autism related condition. You sound like a classic case.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
I suggest that a couple who actually care for each other are better at raising a child than most single fathers and single mothers.
========================
The only problem with my plan is the actions of the mother. She will be the only real wild card.

My thought is that to her, YOU might be the only wild card. Her exploiting you for your bank account is one thing, but you exploiting her for her ovaries is rather similar.

You tend to be seeing life as a series of dichotomies rather than as it really is. A successful child will need to learn how to get along. Cooperation is not exploitation. How can one teach a child about how to show affection for others and empathize with them if the main lesson they are getting is eat or be eaten, be angelic or be satanic? Be Polyanna or Anton LeVey? Who wants to be the father of Urkle or Nelson Muntz?

I agree with you Xavier. A child raised by a couple that truly care for each other is ideal. But the environment here in the DR is anything but ideal. The majority of the women here are desperate, selfish, conniving and see foreigners as their only way out. Their local men dogged them out and left them high and dry and now they are looking for an alternative......the foreign man.

Because of this I don't think its possible to have a child with a Dominican women who cares for me. So if that is the case then might as well do a business transaction, similar to prostitution. As long as both sides get what they want that is all that matters. I'm a man of my word and I know I will do what I promise. The real issue is will she? From what I've seen of Dominicans, that is the real issue. My experiences with Dominicans show a people who don't take their word seriously.

I admit that I won't be good at teaching a son or daughter how to show affection or empathize with others. But I can teach them other skills, and they will be far better off than most Dominican children. Plus, it gives me something to live for. If I don't have kids then what do I have? Nothing. I could have a $100 million net worth and I would still have nothing.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010

Hey, you left out rice&beans....

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
This thread started out in one direction and was waylaid into a darkscorpion thread - again - so this is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.