Get this!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurajane

Bronze
May 23, 2005
www.thecircusofdreams.com
With absolutely no credible first hand information, plus, no dates, names, places,
nothing at all to go by, I find it amazing that this thread as had 39 posts with the same rhetoric going back and forth. The original OP doesn't want to tell us anything to go by,
so how can there be an intelligent conversation about nothing.

The reason it keeps going back and forth is because you keep talking about if i am telling the truth about him being sent down for 30 years and walking the streets.

My original post is about HOW CAN SOMEONE WITH SUCH A RECORD THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN PRISON PRODUCE A GOOD CONDUCT REPORT?!?!?!?!

I am not asking the members of DR1 to decide why, how, if, when he should be or is out on the street. The fact is he did and he is!!!!!!!

Obviously i can not post any press or mention his full name, cedular number etc, firstly because i dont want to die a horrible death, secondly Admin wont allow such details and thirdly what the hell can you do with the information anyway?!?!?!?!?!

In hindsight i should have just written a known deliquent produced a good conduct report and how, the fact is i am amazed he was at my house even though i had been told he was out.

The End.

Reactions: J D Sauser
Status
Not open for further replies.