Getting rid of a lodger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010

I had it out the other day, I even clicked it in threat, but they thought I was joking. Now I know what 30,000volts is like I am not as keen to taser others, I would need a full medical background as I am still suffering chest pains/heart pains and occasional lockjaw from my attack on myself.
Although if I were to be attacked in public I think I would use it, with witnesses!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Hmm, sounds like a member of your wife's family...
Play classical music at Dominican volume +.
Chopin is best.

donP
Maybe 120db of Mrs. Miller would offer relocation encouragement:

[video=youtube;TQlI2gxvF-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQlI2gxvF-g&feature=related[/video]

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Maybe 120db of Mrs. Miller would offer relocation encouragement:

[video=youtube;TQlI2gxvF-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQlI2gxvF-g&feature=related[/video]

If nothing else I am pi$$ing with joy at that, Phwaoohaha, that is amazing dude!! I have tears in my eyes!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Is it just more than one person? How did they get to live with you?

I worked on the lorries with the guy in Santo Domingo, 'Big Yellows', the guy is an engineer, I drive big things. This dude is a very skilled person, he just wants this free ride. I allowed him to live here after he lost his cards once I left, an Engineer without a driver is no good to no one and they couldn't fit him up with another driver so............ I got him the odd bit of work in Jarabacoa but nothing permanent and nothing he could sort himself out with financially. But I have my own stresses, I need another child like a rash from Nulie (only some will get that).
Anyway, yeh, I'm ****ed and I reckon a bottle of Vodka, some cranberry and take the fuse out the electricity box is in order tonight. I'm done with the toe rag!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I see you picked your drink. Tambo's and my favorite!!!!

Cheers bud.

Yeh, not often me and Tambo feel the same about something but he got a weak spot in me and I really like it, if you overdo the Cranberry it can go a bit nasty but with a bit of lime, yummy yummy, nice drink. I didn't thank Tambo for that, Cheers Bud!!:pirate:

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I worked on the lorries with the guy in Santo Domingo, 'Big Yellows', the guy is an engineer, I drive big things. This dude is a very skilled person, he just wants this free ride. I allowed him to live here after he lost his cards once I left, an Engineer without a driver is no good to no one and they couldn't fit him up with another driver so............ I got him the odd bit of work in Jarabacoa but nothing permanent and nothing he could sort himself out with financially. But I have my own stresses, I need another child like a rash from Nulie (only some will get that).
Anyway, yeh, I'm ****ed and I reckon a bottle of Vodka, some cranberry and take the fuse out the electricity box is in order tonight. I'm done with the toe rag!

Is he local?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Doesn't he have a family ? a wife or novia somewhere ?

He is not even related to you or your wife ? That is simply crazy !

If he's gone by December, I know where I am spending my next vacations, lol ! Vodka cranberry is fine by me and my daughter can play with yours too :) You will love us !

Jun 18, 2007

If he's gone by December, I know where I am spending my next vacations, lol ! Vodka cranberry is fine by me and my daughter can play with yours too :) You will love us !

There you go and Africaida might even bring her own booze;)

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Is he local?

He is native yes, local? well, I can drive the length of the country in a few hours and so everyone is local! Is he local to where I live here, no, I live outside of Jarabacoa, he is a Santo Dominican! He is a cool guy and useful, just really lazy. I have given him several oportunities, even to work down the motorbike shop in Jarabacoa with digs and he just doesn't do it.
If you mean can he cause me trouble, well yes, I live away from people, my nearest neighbours are a good walk away. My only real backup is my cousin who is chillin in Jarabacoa somewhere with a real sort, lucky sod, but he is a hippy and so no use what so ever. His idea of force is penetration!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010

Sounds awesome, roll on Decmeber:rambo:

And the Vodka Cranberries are always gunna be flowing this year, they are nicey. I have a Mr Frosty I am not grinding to make Vodkaberricles. Whoohoo, they will make you feel at home:cool:

Jun 18, 2007
He is native yes, local? well, I can drive the length of the country in a few hours and so everyone is local! Is he local to where I live here, no, I live outside of Jarabacoa, he is a Santo Dominican! He is a cool guy and useful, just really lazy. I have given him several oportunities, even to work down the motorbike shop in Jarabacoa with digs and he just doesn't do it.
If you mean can he cause me trouble, well yes, I live away from people, my nearest neighbours are a good walk away. My only real backup is my cousin who is chillin in Jarabacoa somewhere with a real sort, lucky sod, but he is a hippy and so no use what so ever. His idea of force is penetration!

Put a lock on the fridge. When you're eating don't say " a buen tiempo" and don't hand him your plate. When you have a drink sit on the bottle don't have it standing on the table. Wet his mattress. If none of these help kick him in the frickin nuts!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.