Getting rid of a lodger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Wife means she is entitled to half of my everything. She is not entitled to anything, but I have bought her a home near her family and I in exchange get to spend 6 months of the year with my child where ever I want to, Europe, Asia, here, whatever. We managed to work it out, an example of simple chess play and being the bigger man!!

We separate in good sort of mind, rare here, rare anywhere and we still love each other alot. Just I can't support properly from here and she won't come to Europe as she has her everything here so................

vid809

Jun 28, 2011
you need to be careful and get him out ASAP. one day when he does decide to leave, you will get home and most valuables will be gone. he will steal what he can, pawn some of it down the street and take some more to live off and make it to santo domingo.

happend to my mother after she left a haitian stay at her finca to "take care of it" she couldnt pay nomore and told him to leave.he then stayed there untill one day took off with most valuables from the house. never seen him again

stop feeding him and let him seat on the stairs all he wants. eventually he will get tired. THERE HAS TO BE A REASON WHY HE IS STAYING THAT U DONT KNOW. be careful with your daughter, "wife", or other girls in the house

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Is he "banging" your"not wife"?
If he isn't you can get him out.
Stop being a "PUSSY" AND GET THE "MUSCLE"!
Any "Policia National" will gladly get him gone for a few thousand pesos.
You ain't tryin' hard enough!

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

That's the best advice.

Until you get the stones to do that play looping videos on high volume. Let each video loop for four hours minimum.

Here are three to start with:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k7Jvsbcxunc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Gd4Zy77fDpo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hOQ__UL7wbo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When he's sleeping:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6P7JoAt6Dm8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
If I'd been on DR1 in 2000 I would have posted a similar OP. I wonder what advice I would have received and what the outcome would have been.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I can't believe 50 posts. Kick his *****ng ass out. End of story.

Take him up to Camp David. Lock him in there with Jimmy Carter. After 12 days (or less!) of listening to Carter he'll agree to anything just to get out.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Tell him you've joined a bizarre religious cult (adapt an existing one or use your imagination and invent it yourself) and start imposing all sorts of dietary restrictions, weird rituals and other kooky rules on your household. Insist on generous donations in return for the promise of eternal life. Best case scenario - he runs a mile.
If the worst comes to the worst and he accepts it, try to persuade him to submit to mandatory human sacrifice as a fast track to eternal life. Win-win situation. :D

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
Do you have an automobile or can you rent or borrow one? If so, put him in it, drive him to Santo Domingo, and ask him where he wants you to drop him off.

If you don't have one, tell him to pack, that the two of you are going to Santo Domingo, pay his bus fare, once you get to the bus station, shake his hand and tell him good luck, and then get back on the bus and return home.

If he doesn't want to go, stop feeding him. Each day, buy only what you are going to eat yourself and nothing more.

Last option: start making moves on him. Tell him if he is going to eat your food and breathe your air, he needs to give you some loving. Give him a little kiss on the back of the neck. That should have him running down the road as fast as he can. If not, then you have made a new special friend.

(And I know you don't swing that way, but he doesn't need to know that. Tell him you had an epiphany because you were with a hooker who turned out to be a guy and you really liked it. You're creative: make up a good story.)

avi8or57

Nov 25, 2010
You could have a PERVERT on your hands, keeping his eye on his prey, waiting to strike!!!! He might be a good engineer, but he's sticking around for a good reason...it's NOT FOOD!!!!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
"Meet my little friend..."

[video=youtube;WOoUVeyaY_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8[/video]

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Buy some finger cymbals. Zildjian makes the best quality.

Chant this incessantly while jumping around and playing the cymbals:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare

Hare Rama Hare Rama

Rama Rama Hare Hare

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pWftbbKd5SU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZN71NGrdTbs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Belly dance costume optional. If you can find a local sitar player to back you up all the better. If you attain enlightenment please write about it for us. :laugh:

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
SOme good stuff here but too complicated.

My take on is to drink a half gallon of water, wait a half hour. Kick him in the balls and pee on him. He should get the point then.

But seriously, have you ever told him "Dude you gotta go?" Or anything like that?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Do you have an automobile or can you rent or borrow one? If so, put him in it, drive him to Santo Domingo, and ask him where he wants you to drop him off.

If you don't have one, tell him to pack, that the two of you are going to Santo Domingo, pay his bus fare, once you get to the bus station, shake his hand and tell him good luck, and then get back on the bus and return home.
Variation on this - the whole family packs their bags because you're all going on a trip, overseas, to visit la t?a Doris in Nagua, whatever. Drop him off at the local bus station, wait till he gets on the bus to Santo Domingo, then turn round and go back home.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Last option: start making moves on him. Tell him if he is going to eat your food and breathe your air, he needs to give you some loving. Give him a little kiss on the back of the neck. That should have him running down the road as fast as he can. If not, then you have made a new special friend.

(And I know you don't swing that way, but he doesn't need to know that. Tell him you had an epiphany because you were with a hooker who turned out to be a guy and you really liked it. You're creative: make up a good story.)

I was just going to suggest something like that. However, with Anast's current lucky streak, the guy might just like it :) ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Meaning "Anastacio" right?

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Hilarious thread !!!!!!!!!!

Anast. send me a western union for my plane ticket. Tell him you think the house is haunted and your friend a bruja africana is on the way. I come dress in African clothes, kill a chicken, spread the blood around him and tell him that He is possessed by a bad spirit. I will speak Mandingo to him and fall on the floor in convulsions pretending to be possessed.

I promise you he will leave.

I can come next week end :)

Status
Not open for further replies.