Getting rid of a lodger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Hilarious thread !!!!!!!!!!

Anast. send me a western union for my plane ticket. Tell him you think the house is haunted and your friend a bruja africana is on the way. I come dress in African clothes, kill a chicken, spread the blood around him and tell him that He is possessed by a bad spirit. I will speak Mandingo to him and fall on the floor in convulsions pretending to be possessed.

I promise you he will leave.

I can come next week end :)

I doubt it will be any cheaper than a nice serving of haggis, but the video's posted on DR1 will be worth a fortune...

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hilarious thread !!!!!!!!!!

Anast. send me a western union for my plane ticket. Tell him you think the house is haunted and your friend a bruja africana is on the way. I come dress in African clothes, kill a chicken, spread the blood around him and tell him that He is possessed by a bad spirit. I will speak Mandingo to him and fall on the floor in convulsions pretending to be possessed.

I promise you he will leave.

I can come next week end :)
If you promise to come to my place after and possess me. I'll share the expenses with Anast. Can't wait to hold you down during your convulsions.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
If you promise to come to my place after and possess me. I'll share the expenses with Anast. Can't wait to hold you down during your convulsions.

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2Mherm5YzAM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol Just trying to be a bit funny Eddy!!!!

Last edited:

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
"Meet my little friend..."

[video=youtube;WOoUVeyaY_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8[/video]

I've been looking for one of those, where could I get my hands on one. Its got to an AA nothing more, nothing less.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Can I just interrupt for one minute for the "stupid" phrase of the day....

I'm in the grocery store with Victor (15 months old) and he is pulling candy off of the rack while I'm in the line putting food on the belt. So I say to him "No lo toques!"
So as we are leaving some couple looking like Cletis and Bobby Sue stop me and the woman says "You speak beautiful Mexican, I wish I was bilingual".
I just looked at her like she had 3 heads and left.

Sorry for the interruption....had to tell that. Ignorant a$$es

SHALENA

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Personally I would have a rather large and rough individual help him off the property while not too subtly telling him it may be difficult for his health to return. Never worry about comebacks as mostly that is just talk and no action. If you let someone take advantage of you here in the DR they will continue to do so for the remainder of your natural life (or sanity).

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

I'm in the grocery store with Victor (15 months old) and he is pulling candy off of the rack while I'm in the line putting food on the belt. So I say to him "No lo toques!"
So as we are leaving some couple looking like Cletis and Bobby Sue stop me and the woman says "You speak beautiful Mexican, I wish I was bilingual".

SHALENA

lol I was called Pancho Villa when I was younger by a racist boss. I gave him a piece of my mind and was fired two weeks later. lol

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
lol I was called Pancho Villa when I was younger by a racist boss. I gave him a piece of my mind and was fired two weeks later. lol

Did you tell him off in English or Spanish???
Last week, the Cuban nurse that works with me in the OR (he's male), came to me laughing at said "Did you work with Dr.XXX today?" I said "Yeah, why?", he kept laughing and said, " 'Cause he came to me and said "What does it mean when somebody says to you 'Tu si jodeee'" He said that he knew it wasn't good by the look on my face but he didn't dare ask me what it meant. LOL

Thats all for my hijacking
Sorry, A...back to the ignoramus that won't leave your house....

SHALENA

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Anastacio, your comments on this board have shown quite often that you think logic. Why don't you use that now and resolve your problem. I'm pretty sure that you also know that you can't help a person who doesn't want to help himself. For crying out loud man put your foot down!!!!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004

SHALENA

A colleague of mine was sooo East Boston Italian that her mother had a Mary-on-the-Halfshell in the back yard. She was in traffic once and some bozo yelled at her "Why don't you go back to Puerto Rico". :laugh:

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Did you tell him off in English or Spanish???
Last week, the Cuban nurse that works with me in the OR (he's male), came to me laughing at said "Did you work with Dr.XXX today?" I said "Yeah, why?", he kept laughing and said, " 'Cause he came to me and said "What does it mean when somebody says to you 'Tu si jodeee'" He said that he knew it wasn't good by the look on my face but he didn't dare ask me what it meant. LOL

Thats all for my hijacking
Sorry, A...back to the ignoramus that won't leave your house....

SHALENA
Where was Dr. XXX from? "Tu si jodee" could mean "Tu est si jolie" = "You are so pretty" ;)
OK back to the ignoramus thread.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"OK!"
"Anustacio",we now know that you are not going to "Throw The Bum Out!", soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,"If you can't get MAD :mad::mad:,get EVEN !!!!!! :eek:gre::eek:gre:
"PI$$" in his coffee!!,spit in his serving of. "La Bandera","Blow your nose" on his "Locrio"! :laugh::laugh::laugh: He may not leave,but you will be so busy laughing when he eats or drinks,that you won't care!!! :p:p

"PS". "Pichado",and "Nals" are always welcome to drop by my house for some "Comida",they say I have a real "Toque" with "Condom"mints! :devious::devious::cheeky::cheeky::eek::eek:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Last edited:

vid809

Jun 28, 2011
"OK!"
"Anustacio",we now know that you are not going to "Throw The Bum Out!", soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,"If you can't get MAD :mad::mad:,get EVEN !!!!!! :eek:gre::eek:gre:
"PI$$" in his coffee!!,spit in his serving of. "La Bandera","Blow your nose" on his "Locrio"! :laugh::laugh::laugh: He may not leave,but you will be so busy laughing when he eats or drinks,that you won't care!!! :p:p

"PS". "Pichado",and "Nals" are always welcome to drop by my house for some "Comida",they say I have a real "Toque" with "Condom"mints! :devious::devious::cheeky::cheeky::eek::eek:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

and dont forget to clean the toilet with his toothbrush

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Well, seeing no more responses from the OP I begin to ask myself who got kicked out there... ;)

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
Chris..what you call Condom Mints we used to call Coney Island Whitefish. My girlfriend used to love them.
How about removing the breaker for the room that lodger is in? Or, Change all the locks and leave the lodgers belongings outside the front door. Unless you are afraid.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
However you get him to leave you cannot make an enemy out of the guy. Dominicans as you well know are kings of the vendetta. He will get you back. To get him out will cost you some cash. Maybe help him find another place as you are having a house full of guests and need his space. Dont make a life long enemy, its not worth it. You would be better off keeping him than having him return to do damage. This has turned into a wonderful thread. Maybe someone will have a good idea. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.