Getting rid of a lodger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
However you get him to leave you cannot make an enemy out of the guy. Dominicans as you well know are kings of the vendetta. He will get you back. To get him out will cost you some cash. Maybe help him find another place as you are having a house full of guests and need his space. Dont make a life long enemy, its not worth it. You would be better off keeping him than having him return to do damage. This has turned into a wonderful thread. Maybe someone will have a good idea. Good luck

"Kings of vendetta" please!

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
Can I just interrupt for one minute for the "stupid" phrase of the day....

I'm in the grocery store with Victor (15 months old) and he is pulling candy off of the rack while I'm in the line putting food on the belt. So I say to him "No lo toques!"
So as we are leaving some couple looking like Cletis and Bobby Sue stop me and the woman says "You speak beautiful Mexican, I wish I was bilingual".
I just looked at her like she had 3 heads and left.

Sorry for the interruption....had to tell that. Ignorant a$$es

SHALENA

You should have replied; and your "British" is just great!

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
As I understand it, what you need is for him to want to leave right? As you have indicated your property is fairly remote, would it be possible to put a remote exterior sound system on or near the property I am thinking that if you played loud classical, country & western or disco music 24/7, he may just want to leave. You can always say you are exploring other music genres. They use this tactic in Toronto transit to stop the teens loitering in the stations and it has worked. Unfortunately you would also have to hear it and cope for a while but you would have some control if there was a next time.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Go to the office of the Fiscal Barrial.

If what he is doing is illegal they will issue a written order him to come in to speak to them. He may fear the power of the state.

Try it.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Anatasio, you got a few good ideas others I would not try (these were deleted). No sense going to jail for an arsehole. Good luck.

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.