Girl in D.R.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Hi everyone am newbie here and i want to talk about sexually transmitted viruses HPV is most major virus of them most of people infected by it.
HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted viruses. According to the Mayo Clinic and Centers For Disease Control, nearly 20 million Americans are infected with HPV.!!!

welcome to the DR1 Bord.

to give an opinion to your above stats about one of the thousands of deseases those americans carry around,
I just hope we get the new Laws passed soon, the Laws prohibiting that americans can have sex with us Islanders, so we can stay safe a free of those modern world deseases.

cheers

Mike

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
About 80% of the world population is infected by the HPV virus.That's alarming!
There are different types of HPV,some are benign but the most deadliest is the cancer
causing HPV in women as well as in men.That's why it's so important to have a yearly
physical and get tested for venereal diseases before it's too late,especially those with
multiple sex partners.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Wow JD I hope that was all in like a two month period. Yo would have been like the coolest mack daddy pimp rolling through town impregnating the ladies with a look. LOL

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Me too all of 43 years ago. I've had 2 gals since then try to tell me they had my baby insoide and we did a blood test on the one, the other when I told her of my history backed off. Bolld test proed that she wasn't my baby after she was born.
DEr Fish
Got mine about then. Only Jewish doctors did them at the time. Very popular with the girls back then. ;) . Some times I'm sorry now because I've had a few girls ask me to make them a baby. (Even sign a contract that they never will hassle me for $$$). They all want tall good looking babies with blond hair and blue eyes. Good track record I have, 3 children and 3 grand children all with those features. ;) :)

george1

Jan 2, 2011
Girl in D.R. is saying she is pregnant.

I am an american citizen. I do not want anything to do with her.. If so, what headaches should I've been looking foward to?

Or better yet, what Should I prepare my for?

I'm trying to reason with her even though I do not want anything to do with her...

Anyways, Child support information would be appreciate.

thx

'ta jodido!

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Abortion is illegal for a doctor to perform so they prescribe pills which induce labor to effectively achieve the same end. Sadly.

A 17 yr old Dom chica in Lawrence did this in her 3rd trimester. She had the drug cocktail sent up fom the DR and did the old show up at the hospital having a miscarriage. The fetus was aborted but the doctors knew the deal and she fessed up to the cops. Bid deal in the papers and newscasts. Case dragged on for some time with it being decided it was a cultural situation and they gave her a slap on the wrist. Also saying she was young and could have died.

Bottom line was her boyfriend broke up with her so she wanted to punish him. Now that's sad.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Is that the HIV virus you are talking about or somethng called HPV? If so where do you get your stats? The same place as Pichardo?
Der Fish

I'm talking about the HPV virus.I worked in an OB/GYN doctors office in the states and it was
told to me by one of the gynecologist.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
A person is more likely to have the HPV virus than HIV.A person can the virus for years
and pass it on to a sex partner and there is no way of knowing who gave it to who.That's
why it's so important for a woman to get yearly pap smear tests to check for cervical
cancer,which is one of the causes of HPV.Can also cause anal cancer.

If you are in doubt just google HPV.

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
Girl in D.R. is saying she is pregnant.

I am an american citizen. I do not want anything to do with her.. If so, what headaches should I've been looking foward to?

Or better yet, what Should I prepare my for?

I'm trying to reason with her even though I do not want anything to do with her...

Anyways, Child support information would be appreciate.

thx

Two words for you: PATERNITY TEST. Do not say it is yours or anything until there is a paternity test. It seems very suspicious. A woman in a developing country is pregnant and she had relationships with a man in a first world country. She could have planned this out while she was broke and poor and you could be some sort of ATM machine or bank account or meal ticket. Do not give her a dime until the tests show it is yours. I have spent lots of time as a latino guy in the DR and I have seen how it is. A foreign boyfriend or marido leaves and as soon as they do people come out of the woodwork and hit on and sleep with their woman. Sometimes they get pregnant but it is not the foreigner's child.

If it is yours, normally you do not have to pay child support. What state do you live in?

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
But an example is, a woman had a marido in new york, she was all over me and I turned her down. I did not have the heart to sleep with her because of the marido. The girl would get drunk on presidentes and brugal and hit on guys everyday except for when the marido was in town for his one or two weeks every few months. If she gets pregnant, it probably is not his.

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012
I never was really saying he should not support his child. My opinion would be to support them. The kid never did anything wrong. But I was just saying not to trust the woman who is pregnant. It may not be his kid. If it is, he should support the kid without a doubt. It is his seed. A miracle on the earth, his bloodline and everything.

But I just do not want him to get his head taken off by someone scamming him. I have seen too many good guys played and hurt by local women and seen the heartbreak when the kid is like 10 or even 19 and they found out it never was theirs.

Dec 26, 2011
I never was really saying he should not support his child. My opinion would be to support them. The kid never did anything wrong. But I was just saying not to trust the woman who is pregnant. It may not be his kid. If it is, he should support the kid without a doubt. It is his seed. A miracle on the earth, his bloodline and everything.

But I just do not want him to get his head taken off by someone scamming him. I have seen too many good guys played and hurt by local women and seen the heartbreak when the kid is like 10 or even 19 and they found out it never was theirs.

Can't those guys do math?