Good Area

gringo1

Feb 23, 2007
Of all the areas in the city Los Jardines to me seems the nicest without being a gated community. I don?t live there, but I pass through there on foot and always notice how quiet it is, how nice the homes are and how quiet it is. Yes, I know I said that already!! It?s between a couple of the throughfares so access is good, and I like it and think it would be a good neighborhood to live in.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yes, it is. Although it is going more and more commercial.

Years ago, it was the first place where 20 year mortgages were available and you had your pick of three types of houses.

Now there are but few of the original structures left, as most people have "adjusted" things to fit family and necessities.

The HB Hovel lies within the confines of the Jardines....and oh how it has changed...

HB

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Thank you for all the replies, the reason why I was asking this was, that I just met a beautiful girl who lives in this area, and I just wanted to know if she was from a upper class Dominican family.

Jan 5, 2006
Thank you for all the replies, the reason why I was asking this was, that I just met a beautiful girl who lives in this area, and I just wanted to know if she was from a upper class Dominican family.
So is this the one that you'll be writing your second movie about? Or the one that you're having a kid with?

Inquiring minds want to know! :confused:

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
So is this the one that you'll be writing your second movie about? Or the one that you're having a kid with?

Hipocrito, lol no movie about this one, did you take that thread serius???
It was a big joke, anyway have been single for like 3 years now and I just happen to be introduce to this girl in the phone by one of my friends in Santiago.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
El rey del chiste......

Hahahahahahaha, you are a funny man, Hipo.

Have I told you that you are my new DR1 Hero?.

Too bad I have to get out of here because this thread could be very fun!.

Hipo, have fun with this new "joke".

Jan 5, 2006
Of course I didn't take that thread seriously, but you sure didn't act like it was "big joke". You got very defensive when people pointed out how absurd the premise of your story was, and then you started insulting people because they doubted the validity of your story. You certainly wouldn't admit on the thread that your story was a big lie made up by you, and you came across as a real a**hole.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Of course I didn't take that thread seriously, but you sure didn't act like it was "big joke". You got very defensive when people pointed out how absurd the premise of your story was, and then you started insulting people because they doubted the validity of your story. You certainly wouldn't admit on the thread that your story was a big lie made up by you, and you came across as a real a**hole.

Hipocrito tranquilo, don't use that language here, easy my friend, it was all one big joke, I just want it to see what people will say about this my friend no need to call anyone an A**hole.
suave hipocrito, suave mi amigo.

manunut

Nov 17, 2006
definetly one of the nicerspots in staigo.
clean area nice houses and good amenities nearby.
if you are not driving there is a caribe tour bus station near by and metro not too far.
some plazas,food outlets,phone centers, etc,etc etc.........