Good calling card

pasha

Sep 4, 2003
I've tried several.....

Dwald said:
Any advice on any card to call Europa???
cards since I call Europe 3 - 4 times a week. Best one I've found is at Costco/Price Club. Get about three hours for $20US....and no penalty for calling a mobile fone there. Don't think the Costco card [MCI?] can be beat on price per minute and the connection is always clear.

Best, P

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
I have been using Nobelcom cards. they work ok. I like the convenience of just buying them online etc. If you are always calling the same people in the DR but spending a lot to do so there is another alternative.

I used to spend between 400-500 per month calling the DR to speak to my novia when I wasn't down there. Since I already had Flash down there I got a vonage internet phone and can call down there ANY time I want for just the cost of a local call! So if I use my cell at night it is FREE. . . .well 35 bucks per month.

She can also call me any time and it is also free. I have a 516 area code and it works pretty well.

One "slight" problem with this method. . . . .the lights have got to be on. . . . .he he he he. . . .;-)

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Rafael: I also used to use Nobelcom. If you have to use a card this one I recommended (DSA Green from Uniontelecard) is way better. Try it and you won't be sorry. Nobelcom is decent, but if you buy too often is a pain in the behind as you have to wait for them to call you back and verify some info before they give you the pin. This one so far is great!