Good places to eat Sosua/Cabarete

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
Re: Cabarete Oct/Nov

Peter & Alex said:
The house of Prawns behind the Cita del Sol - bad news I'm afraid! Christian the guy who managed it got fired and then in desperation took his own life the other day??
Peter

Peter - this isn't the same Christian that worked at Jose Osheys for a while was it?? :confused:

Stay well,
Amy

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
amy2761 said:
No Eddy, but please don't pull my pig's leg.
First of all Amy, you don't yet have a pig. Jose doesn't count. Secondly, Eddy probably will only pull on the aforementioned pig's leg after it has been well roasted and is falling apart while looking at the beautiful baked apple in it's mouth.

Tom (aka XR)

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
XanaduRanch said:
First of all Amy, you don't yet have a pig. Jose doesn't count. Secondly, Eddy probably will only pull on the aforementioned pig's leg after it has been well roasted and is falling apart while looking at the beautiful baked apple in it's mouth.

Tom (aka XR)

I can't believe there are no miniature pigs in the DR ..... I'll find one somewhere out there.
And Tom, when I do, I'll buy you and Eddy a 'normal' pig that YOU can raise and eat ..... just keep your paws of mine please.
lol - Jose is getting the raw deal here, maybe when you and Eddy roast you pig you'll share some with Jose? ;)

Stay well,
Amy

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
You forget!

We have seven little (and I use the term loosely) piggies here at Xanadu already. Shared property of Alba and Jose. I was thinking of selling a few to Escott for the DR1 Easter Bash.

Tom (aka XR)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Great idea a ,miniature, pig roast at the Oink-K coral. Hey Amy weren't you eating pork disguised as a cocktail at noon Saturday.