Gorgon

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I wish him the best, he deserve it as Mike is a very good person. It's a sad coincidence that I have been trying to reach him and left him a message today on whattapp asking if he was ok.

Does anyone know which hospital in Santo Domingo?

Take care Mike, we need you.

Xtraveller
His facebook page has no recent postings.

Reactions: Cwood98

JDFriend

the Translator
May 15, 2007
For those of you know him, I am told he is a hospital in SD with Covid.

He has been 'off the radar' since May 1st..... no activity on his phone etc

We talk often, he & I
Is there any way to get in touch with him? Did you try calling him or the hospital? Mike is a very good guy. Hope he gets well soon. Please keep us uptodate.

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Wishing Mike a speedy recovery ...he was a gentleman to deal with when he located my first car in Santo Domingo ...he was very helpfull with everything

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Mike helped me find my last vehicle. He did a great job and we got to know each other. He's a good guy. I won't hit him up on whatsapp until I hear that he is feeling ok, appreciate any updates William.

Cwood98

May 12, 2021
Arizona USA
Hi guys. It’s nice to see so many people value my dad. This is his son of the same name, Michael Logan. I live in Arizona USA. His condition was brought to my attention by CaribMike. Last time I spoke to my dad was on Facebook messenger last Wednesday. If anyone gets more info on him, hospital etc please share it on here or contact me on Facebook at Mike Logan. My email is mickalessandra@gmail.com My number is 5168513354. Any updates on my pop will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

Cwood98

May 12, 2021
Arizona USA
Sorry - I don't know

Does his son know he's sick ?
Hi guys. It’s nice to see so many people value my dad. This is his son of the same name, Michael Logan. I live in Arizona USA. His condition was brought to my attention by CaribMike. Last time I spoke to my dad was on Facebook messenger last Wednesday. If anyone gets more info on him, hospital etc please share it on here or contact me on Facebook at Mike Logan. My email is mickalessandra@gmail.com My number is 5168513354. Any updates on my pop will be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys

Reactions: caribmike

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
Wishing Mike the best of health in his recovery. My best advice for his son would be to contact the embassy to see if they can help locate him and save him calling every hospital & clinic in Santo Domingo. He's so well known among the used car dealers too maybe someone who has recently been helped find a car in SantoDomingo can let his son know which dealer the business may know which clinic to contact.

Cwood98

May 12, 2021
Arizona USA
Wishing Mike the best of health in his recovery. My best advice for his son would be to contact the embassy to see if they can help locate him and save him calling every hospital & clinic in Santo Domingo. He's so well known among the used car dealers too maybe someone who has recently been helped find a car in SantoDomingo can let his son know which dealer the business may know which clinic to contact.
Thank you

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com

Hi Mike, what part of AZ? I used to live in Tucson.