Got a hooker pregnant, now she has turned really nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 12, 2005
Dude, I wish you all the luck in the world with this but it appears that you got effed harder by this puta. Harder than you ever effed her. Get the DNA test and don't give her a centavo more until you get the results.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
The whole point of Hookers is to AVOID the "falling in live" trap, preferring to live in the moment and do as you please. Not only can you not make a Ho into a housewife but when you think about it who would want to?

You have misread my post. Yes you are correct and this is exactly what I stated and why I took on a hooker rather than wanting to fall for a respectable girl and all the emotions that go with it. <try reading it again>
I expected to beable to walk away from it after my years rest and recoup.
Things didn't go to plan.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
:surprisedI'm actually shocked(I don't shock easily) that no one has asked if you speak Spanish or if she speaks English(and has access to internet) and is aware of DR1 and what your plans are. !

Very few words of English, only what she has needed to learn for work I expect. She might utter a couple of words in English if she wants to soften me up for something. I speak Spanish to a high enough standard, not fluent, but I am always understood and vice versa.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
whatever...

You have misread my post. Yes you are correct and this is exactly what I stated and why I took on a hooker rather than wanting to fall for a respectable girl and all the emotions that go with it. <try reading it again>
I expected to beable to walk away from it after my years rest and recoup.
Things didn't go to plan.

Then just walk away. If you think the kid is yours and want to gain custody to raise it up properly your best bet would be to appeal to the Mother's greed. Go ahead and offer her $3,600 US per annum for uncontested custody. That's the per capita in the D.R. and will keep any Puta in hair and nails and phone cards with a little left over for pizza and beer.

You really should do a DNA testing, hell the kit costs $89 US. You can go there, swab Mother and Child and send the swabs to the lab when you get back (they come in pre-paid, addressed envelopes).

https://www.gtldna.net/?source=msn

Once you're sure of paternity, get a lawyer to get you on the kids birth record and get you started with the consulate. Then he can draw up a permission letter for her to sign with the payment agreement. Once you get your kid into the country and the naturalization paperwork started you call the shots. Otherwise you are hemmoraging good money after bad. After the kid turns 18 they can decide whether or not their (Ho) Mother is worth taking over the payments to. Who knows? This kid may just grow up to be the next "Tigre Woods"???

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Very reasonable and realistic reply, along with being informative on a couple of things.

Very much appreciated.

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009
Quote : "You really should do a DNA testing, hell the kit costs $89 US. You can go there, swab Mother and Child and send the swabs to the lab when you get back (they come in pre-paid, addressed envelopes)."

ummmmm, Greydread....are you trying to establish that she is the momma of the baby, or that our friend Anastacio is the father??? ;)

If you opt for this kit Anastacio, swab the kid, and swab yourself, and get them tested to see if you truly are the proud papa. If the test says no, exit stage right. Maybe you can next go chase lurkies in Lahore.....just use giftwrap next time.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The guy has made up his mind. he will stay with this woman just because she is the only woman who has ever paid any real attention to him. You have to meet some of the people in real life to understand the roots of the whole mess. Many expats in the resorts areas are some of the most weirdest stray dogs from their countries. Text book criminal cases at large or some mentally disturbed folks who have no idea how weird they really are in real life.
I am not a bit surprised he got a hooker pregnant, I am surprised it took him so long to do it. Guys like him can only score with easy women like these who don't mind doing anything with anyone if the price is right. This one seemed to have fallen for her and had agreed to have her live in with him.I can just imagine how he used to introduce her to people as his woman. Yukkkkk. I just want to see this guy's picture and I will tell you the rest of the story.
he will not leave her, he will put up with her, even if she calls him maricon, mmg de diablo etc. he just loves everything about her. Do not think this man is a PHD from Harward. Hehehehe, this apple has not fallen far off from where the other apple has fallen off from. Birds of the same feathers, fly together.
The hell with all the advices, he will become part of the puto clan. this is his destiny and this is his end.
Good luck my friend. have 3 more kids, she just might become so busy with them that she won't have time to do your friends when you are out of the country.
AZB

blackrainbow

Dec 26, 2009
Some of you guys may be right or wrong,

But i have total respect fpr this guy, as he has stood by his stupid actions responsibly,

any man can get a hooker pregnant, but how many "men" can stand by it,

Hats off to this fine gentlemen.

Reactions: whirleybird

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
AZB,

I appear to be of different tailoring to yourself. You appear to be in favor of those who might get girls pregnant and then run and hide from responsibility, (you may even be one of these men yourself, far from me to presume as some may from certain posts and in such short time, but your insight is outstanding) I however prefer to own up to my mistakes, stand up to my responsibilities and do what I can to correct them or make them easier for those concerned to live with. I have never found running from things something I can live with (especially as my one and only child is concerned), some can, as you have mentioned.

I understand your words are designed to be nasty and are absolutely narrow in mind and hugely generalized, but on what experience I wonder, but do not ponder as they really are words of no substance and certainly no insight into my life and what took me to where I have found myself today.

I thankyou for your input, whatever you got out of it.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
AZB,

I appear to be of different tailoring to yourself. You appear to be in favor of those who might get girls pregnant and then run and hide from responsibility, (you may even be one of these men yourself, far from me to presume as some may from certain posts and in such short time, but your insight is outstanding) I however prefer to own up to my mistakes, stand up to my responsibilities and do what I can to correct them or make them easier for those concerned to live with. I have never found running from things something I can live with (especially as my one and only child is concerned), some can, as you have mentioned.

I understand your words are designed to be nasty and are absolutely narrow in mind and hugely generalized, but on what experience I wonder, but do not ponder as they really are words of no substance and certainly no insight into my life and what took me to where I have found myself today.

I thankyou for your input, whatever you got out of it.

As I see it, there is no glory or honer in wasting a life trying to make a wife out of a barrio hooker. You will waste your time, money and might even end up with a heart attack. Your mistake is not really a mistake at all. You were having sex with a 500 peso whore, what did you expect the out-come to be? Any half brain drunk knows what to expect when you have unprotected sex with a woman, let alone a hooker. I am not even sure why you even brought this up on dr1? What do you want from us as I see YOU HAD YOUR MIND ALREADY MADE UP. Did you expect us to give you a pat on your back to accept a hooker as the mother of your child? Well good luck to you man, This is what you chose and this is what you have to live with. I have a feeling, you are not really concerned at all about the fact your woman is a pro and that your child will grow up to be someone exactly like you.
This is exactly what my point was in the past: some people just don't know how to have fun in an island. Instead of using a hooker for what she is designed for, they marry her and make babies with her. Amazing.
So please do not think for a second some of us are touched by your story.
I feel more sorry for the kid than for you and for her. Sad to see how this society had been ripped apart from its seams and there seem to be no family values anywhere. Foreigners are acting just as badly as the beach whores. Thanks god most are just confined to the beach resort areas.
AZB

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Sad to see how this society had been ripped apart from its seams and there seem to be no family values anywhere. Foreigners are acting just as badly as the beach whores. Thanks god most are just confined to the beach resort areas.
AZB

You are contradicting yourself and not speaking facts, generalizing and off the mark and so although I appreciate your contributions, I can not look at these posts as something credible, it doesn't make sense.
I appreciate you have no sympathy, I expect no sympathy. My concerns were of a manipulating woman and the trouble she could land me in, not once to run from my child, only to keep damage to a bare minimum.
You obviously live in a black and white world, no grey areas, no need to expect forgiveness as a mistake is never made, no need to correct errors as making errors is just not a part of life. No maybe no possibly, no living either side of the lines or complicated situations?
I wonder where this is you live as most of us make mistakes, but most responsible people own up to them and try to fix them, running is for cowards, and I am certainly not a coward as if you knew anything at all about me and my history would find out.
Am I the first man to get a hooker pregnant through ignorance, trust or even damn right foolishness? I doubt it. Does this automatically screw up my life and the future of my childs? I doubt it, fortunately like I said, I own up and try to do what I feel is right. Had you made the same mistake then yes the future of the child would be predictable, but as you make no mistakes I guess this would never happen.
Once again thanks for the input, contributions and opinions, but I feel our exchange should be final now (or my side is), you are clear on your standings on this subject.

You should have left long before you started to hand out information regarding yourself. You should not even told the puta from what country you come from.

I cannot understand why you want to punish yourself for the rest of your life by signing the dotted line that says "name of father".

Unbelivable.............

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
You should have left long before you started to hand out information regarding yourself. You should not even told the puta from what country you come from.

I cannot understand why you want to punish yourself for the rest of your life by signing the dotted line that says "name of father".

Unbelivable.............

Does the concept that I am the childs father mean nothing to people on this message forum? I find this 'Unbelievable' myself. I can only presume from gentlemen who are not themselves fathers.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Does the concept that I am the childs father mean nothing to people on this message forum? I find this 'Unbelievable' myself. I can only presume from gentlemen who are not themselves fathers.

Are you sure you are the child's father? Only a DNA test will determine that.

If the child looks like you that's no proof. Whores boff foreigners.

If it's not your kid and you stick around you accept the pendejo's role.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Yes the DNA test is my first practical step, once I have this info then I can negotiate a better life for the child. I have the feeling that I will get more rights for the child from the mother if I am not the father as she has nowhere else to turn.
We'll see what happens with this and then make progression depending on the results and what legal advice I receive.

Jo@nna

Apr 11, 2009
Maybe you should come back to the US work for a few months or a year and at the same time get all your legal advise here in the US. Then you can go back and deal with the situation. I understand you don?t what to leave them right now but being back home and getting the correct info would be the best right now....

Best of Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.