Got a hooker pregnant, now she has turned really nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2006
Anastacio, I've refrained from commenting on your thread until now, as honestly, it is ridiculous!

I totally understand that you want to be a man and own up to your mistakes; but for God's sake, insert your brain back into your head and start acting rationally. Stop letting your emotions talk you into piling more stupid mistakes on top of the ones that you've already made.

Number 1 - You need to get a real DNA test from a reputable, authorized lab in DR. The mail order test is accurate; however, it is not admissible in any court in any country, as a legal chain of command for the sample can not be established. The results of this test should determine your next step.

If it is determined that you are the father, then you need to get legal advise from a duly licensed and knowledable, experienced lawyer in DR. Not from me, or any other poster on this board, other than Fabio Guzman. That will afford you and the child the best opportunity to protect both of your rights.

If it is determined that you are not the father (highly likely IMO), then you need to again stop letting your emotions determine your actions, and you must get as far away from this whole situation as possible. Cut bait and take it as a lesson learned. I understand that you may feel some sort of emotional attachment and obligation to the child, even if it turns out that you are not the father. If it makes you feel better, you can maybe see the child and bring her some school related items or a few items of clothing on your subsequent visits to DR, but I would even advise against that.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hipocrito Mejia, well said.

Anastacio, I suggest you refrain from posting anymore, your wasting your time.
Go get a DNA test, if it's not your kid, walk away.

Some of us have been here in the DR for years and lost count the amount
of guys we have seen get burnt in situations like this.

Looks like this cuero struck oil and will not let go easily.
She will play you for a pendajo for as long as the money lasts.

Reactions: Bronxboy

nomads

Oct 31, 2007
Dude you already paid for the kid . If you want to do whats right for the kid your going to have to be a real SOB and get in there with good lawyers and make mommy dearests life hell , and you can't do that dirt poorliving in the barrio. The holiday is over, go back home, make the real money thats required to get the job done . In the DR you only have rights and respect untill proven broke.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Yes the DNA test is my first practical step, once I have this info then I can negotiate a better life for the child. I have the feeling that I will get more rights for the child from the mother if I am not the father as she has nowhere else to turn.
We'll see what happens with this and then make progression depending on the results and what legal advice I receive.

Wish you well, Anastacio. A new adult, literate poster is always welcome on DR1, in fact I did wonder, given that your first post was a bit of a humdinger, whether you were running a plotline to see what reactions you would get....;).

Taking you at your word as to the scenario and noting your sense of responsibility IF the child turns out to be yours, and noting also your wish to help someone else's innocent child if it isn't yours, might I share something with you? A while back the newspapers were full of a 'mafia' of doctors, lawyers and female incubating machines who ran a business of extorting from gringos as much as they could, utterly unconnected with paternity. It was well organised and took a long time to surface and it probably wasn't the first such ring. I only say this to advise extreme care in choice of lawyer and DNA facility.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Im sorry anastacio, but i am starting to think that you are some kind of sadest or somthing. You say you are so miserable with this hooker, but yet you are still with her and probably banging her pregnant from another dude a** every night. Even if the kid is yours, you are not obligated to stay with this rent a chica. Do whaT millions of men do, pay child support, and fight for visitation. Is this ex pro that good in bed that you just cant leave her? Go down to Sosua tomorrow there are about a thousand future mrs. Anastacios waiting to be swept away by the white night gringo. I think you are stuck on this hooker, I can just see you now in bed with her making more little hooker babys, yelling at your lady in the heat of passion, I LOVE YA PUTA, NO I HATE YOU, NO I LOVE YOU, I HATE YOU YOU DIRTY HOOKER, THIS IS MINE, MINE, ALL MINE....

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Like I said, he has made up his mind. All we can do is, wish hm luck.
he will learn all lessons the hard way.
AZB

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
Very few words of English, only what she has needed to learn for work I expect. She might utter a couple of words in English if she wants to soften me up for something. I speak Spanish to a high enough standard, not fluent, but I am always understood and vice versa.

And what exactly are those English words a hooker needs for work?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I think it's time to close this down. I think the OP has received all the advice he is ever going to get. How he chooses to use it is his call. One thing is for sure, DR1 can sure be a tough crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.