Government will insist that all are vaccinated

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Funny how some US citizens even when not residing in the US but the DR,
Like to resort to scare tactics of violence, when they are afraid not to get their way.

".. or it will end very badly .." JD426 who is in the US I think??
There'll be civil war....
Cristo ( boy did they ever get his name wrong)
Implying in the Imperial WE, that he or his buddies will tar and feather people in the DR.

Big talk....yawn next!
You raise your head too much, the Dominicans will control you regardless of tough talk.😀

100 % of my Wife's side Live in the DR ... We talk to them EVERY SINGLE DAY..

whats your point exactly ? trying to discredit people you dont agree with in any way you can think of ? ,

shame , and another FAIL

and that last part ,. what the bleep are you talking about ?

• Haha
Reactions: Yes Alfredo

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I posted before that its (the Delta variant) affecting the Vaccinated a LOT worse than the Unvaccinated ..

odd , no ?

and NO I will NOT cite my Source ..
One theory I read is that the mRNA and vector vaccines either reduce or override your natural immune response so you're actually less protected against the Delta variant than if you weren't vaccinated. Why do you think Pfizer is rushing to produce a new and improved booster shot?

Reactions: jd426

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Now, a Beta variant:

"Cases of the virus are surging in the U.K., driven by the highly infectious delta variant, despite a high level of vaccination"

Did these twat reporters over at CNBC ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, it is precisely this high level of vaccination that is causing vaccinated people's bodies to spread the virus at a faster rate, which would explain this recent surge?

Apparently not. Clueless twats.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
100 % of my Wife's side Live in the DR ... We talk to them EVERY SINGLE DAY..

whats your point exactly ? trying to discredit people you dont agree with in any way you can think of ? ,

shame , and another FAIL

and that last part ,. what the bleep are you talking about ?

Don't try to import violence into the DR.

JD426 "Just dont try to FORCE others to get Vaccinated .. or it will end very badly .."
Always the threat of implied violence..
What are you talking about, is anyone in the DR or US being forced to vaccinate? Of course not, why hype it and pretend there is that threat.
You and Cristo like bouncing off each other, trying to discredit any scientific findings that don't agree with your anti vaccination campaign.

Governments the world over are trying to educate and overcome false info.
The real world situation in regard to CV19, especially in developing countries is well documented.
Even advanced countries with vaccines are struggling.

"and that last part ,. what the bleep are you talking about ?"

I'm addressing Cristo who wants to tar and feather people in the DR.
W.T.F. now we are promoting mob vengeance on dr1.
"We can do this: Hope this helps, Cristo says" with the vile photo.
More threat of implied violence.

If you guys want to cause disturbance in the DR or US the pertinent governments will take care of it.

Regardless of what you guys want, governments will control you.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
"Cases of the virus are surging in the U.K., driven by the highly infectious delta variant, despite a high level of vaccination"

Did these twat reporters over at CNBC ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, it is precisely this high level of vaccination that is causing vaccinated people's bodies to spread the virus at a faster rate, which would explain this recent surge?

Apparently not. Clueless twats.
You should pass on your knowledge to epidemiologists!

Conversely the unvaccinated in developed and especially in underdeveloped countries should be safer against CV19 and delta variants.
I gather don't get vaccinated and we will stop the spread of covid, brilliant!

Javid said in a video message that he has had both shots of a vaccine and “so far my symptoms are very mild.”

Britain currently has higher rates of Covid-19 than France, with more than 51,000 new infections confirmed on Friday, the biggest number for six months. Hospitalizations and deaths are also rising, but remain far lower than at previous infection peaks.

Despite the soaring cases, remaining restrictions are set to be lifted in England on Monday, though the government is advising people to remain cautious and continue social distancing. Face masks will still be required on London’s buses and subways and some other transit networks.
Epidemiologist John Edmunds, a member of the U.K. government’s scientific advisory group, said there is good evidence that beta “can evade the immune response generated by the AstraZeneca vaccine more efficiently.”

The AstraZeneca shot has been used for a majority of British vaccinations.

HEALTH

Canadian study finds mRNA vaccines produce more COVID-19 antibodies than AstraZeneca​

Initial results from a new Canadian study are reinforcing the importance of getting that second COVID-19 vaccine shot — particularly if the first dose was AstraZeneca.

70c8fc80

The study, which was supported by the federal government, found a single dose of either the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine produced short-term antibody levels more than one-and-a-half times greater than those produced by one dose of AstraZeneca.

Yes Alfredo

Banned
Jun 26, 2021
Yes
One theory I read is that the mRNA and vector vaccines either reduce or override your natural immune response so you're actually less protected against the Delta variant than if you weren't vaccinated. Why do you think Pfizer is rushing to produce a new and improved booster shot?
Why would you even ask here? It's not like there are any experts here worth seeking out their opinions LOL

• Haha
Reactions: drstock and jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Since English seems to be a Second language for some here .. I am always glad to assist ..
rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion
Learn to pronounce
ruh·taw·ruh·kuhl kwes·chn
noun

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
The misleading title of this thread is enough to show that it is just a vehicle for the anti-vaxxers to continue spreading their misinformation.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Don't try to import violence into the DR.

JD426 "Just dont try to FORCE others to get Vaccinated .. or it will end very badly .."
Always the threat of implied violence..
What are you talking about, is anyone in the DR or US being forced to vaccinate? Of course not, why hype it and pretend there is that threat.
You and Cristo like bouncing off each other, trying to discredit any scientific findings that don't agree with your anti vaccination campaign.

Governments the world over are trying to educate and overcome false info.
The real world situation in regard to CV19, especially in developing countries is well documented.
Even advanced countries with vaccines are struggling.

"and that last part ,. what the bleep are you talking about ?"

I'm addressing Cristo who wants to tar and feather people in the DR.
W.T.F. now we are promoting mob vengeance on dr1.
"We can do this: Hope this helps, Cristo says" with the vile photo.
More threat of implied violence.

If you guys want to cause disturbance in the DR or US the pertinent governments will take care of it.

Regardless of what you guys want, governments will control you.
Seriously?
Import violence? a Civil War?
Knock it off.
I'm not anti vaccine and you know it.
There you go again putting words in my mouth to fit your parasitical narrative.
I thought you were not going to do that anymore but I guess I thought wrong.
If I wanted to cause a disturbance in the DR or the US the pertinent governments
would take care of it? No sh*t Sherlock.
You act like I'm the type of guy who beat extortion allegations and an attempted
murder charge back in 2004 propagated by that same US government you mentioned
above? Absolute nonsense.
I'm a nice guy and would never do such a thing so give me a freaking break (with the personal attacks) buddy.
It's too bad you can't learn to take a joke (the pic I posted on the last page) like you take offense.
Don't Fauci Our Forum anymore with your child like behavior ok? we get it.

Reactions: jd426

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The denial, distancing, fake outrage and backpedaling is something to behold. LOL
So is the fear mongering.
Its like some of these folks are very concerned about
whether or not others are vaccinated and (trust me)
some folks could careless about it.

Live your life. Enjoy ya life and leave the folks who don't
want to be bothered with it... alone.

Sure the thought of everyone needing a card to enjoy
life sounds like a real good idea for some people but
it's not going to happen so if you are afraid to live
amongst people who may or may not be vaccinated (hello tourism)
then perhaps you should just move.

Ya see, like so many other things in the DR, it's a cultural thing.
Relaxed attitudes, lax enforcement, blah blah blah...

You and the lot are more than welcome to continue sharing your
scientifically backed, super spreader conspiracy theories while the
rest of us continue to enjoy our lives with or without your approval 🥳

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I have a small question which has perhaps already been asked , but I dont recall seeing it ..

At WHAT Percentage Point , of the Population being VACCINATED ... will the Vaccinated such as those potsing here , FINALLY FEEL SAFE enough to NOT Care about the people who are still UN vaccinated ..

If they could just kindly throw a # out there .. like 70 %, 80 90 99 99.999 % ?

When will you finally Feel SAFE among the remaining " UN clean"..

cant wait to hear this .

Reactions: DR fan1990

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I have a small question which has perhaps already been asked , but I dont recall seeing it ..

At WHAT Percentage Point , of the Population being VACCINATED ... will the Vaccinated such as those potsing here , FINALLY FEEL SAFE enough to NOT Care about the people who are still UN vaccinated ..

If they could just kindly throw a # out there .. like 70 %, 80 90 99 99.999 % ?

When will you finally Feel SAFE among the remaining " UN clean"..

cant wait to hear this .
I'm convinced that some people will be wearing masks until there are zero cases reported - which will be for the rest of their lives.

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
At the very least this thread has scientifically proved ( dr1 protocols, mind you ), that rum + heat + too much time on hand + internet connection = ridiculous statements .
In the 1800’s, British Marine law lawyers had a term to describe self professed marine law experts with questionable credentials. They referred to them as Sea lawyers. Fast forward to today and the Internet had given sea lawyer types a bigger forum to spread misinformation. Proof that speculation can sometimes be a sign of mental constipation.

Reactions: johne