Government will insist that all are vaccinated

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016

'I'm sorry, but it's too late' - unvaccinated patients beg for shot; here comes the lambda variant: COVID news​

Reporting
"I'm sorry, but it's too late-"
This story is the most gut wrenching reporting that you will find.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
More exaggerated fake news meant to instill fear, but of course the human lab rats being experimented on just eat it up.

Enjoy your 3rd shot, 4th shot and eventual vaccine enslavement for the rest of your lives. I wonder how many of you will survive all those gene altering chemicals in your bodies 10 years from now.

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
More exaggerated fake news meant to instill fear, but of course the human lab rats being experimented on just eat it up.

Enjoy your 3rd shot, 4th shot and eventual vaccine enslavement for the rest of your lives. I wonder how many of you will survive all those gene altering chemicals in your bodies 10 years from now.

I wish I understood why these folks are so vehemently in favor of vaxing the entire universe.

Reactions: DR fan1990

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada

Technological mass surveillance (China style) masking as health measures. This is what those who comply with this nonsense still fail to understand about what's coming up in their future.

Covid may come and go, but everyday surveillance and restrictions will be permanent because they signed up for it.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I wish I understood why these folks are so vehemently in favor of vaxing the entire universe.
Vested self interest. Most get the shots primarily to have as much protection from Covid as is possible with the vaccines. The secondary consideration is the public health perspective. Someone else's shots coupled with your own should offer you some degree of reassurance that the Covid Boogeyman is not standing right in front of you with their mask dangling under their chin.

Public health principles are predicated on the best practices for the population as a whole not necessarily any specific subset of individuals. Those who embrace the vaccines for themselves also recognize and accept their choices can have an impact on others around them. It seems to me that those who are anti-vaxxers or vaccine hesitant are strident individualists who stop considering the need or benefit for society to pursue the health and welfare of others beyond the end of their own noses.

Everyone should be free to choose to be vaccinated or not based on their own understanding of the science, personal feelings and what they believe to be their own best interests. However, declining to partake of the only real tool the world has to minimize the spread of Covid (remember masks and all the other PPE and protocol measures don't work apparently) remains a self-centered decision void of any sense of social responsibility. I get it if you feel the vaccines are unsafe and I can understand the personal decision of not getting vaccinated based on this belief (an erroneous belief imo). What I do not understand and cannot condone is the practice of taking a personal belief and attempting to sway others to the same belief by way of cleverly crafted misinformation, voluminous repetition or deliberate obfuscation. Personal decisions are one thing. An individual's societal obligations to others as a member of that society are something else entirely. Eg. Drink as much as you want. Fall down if you feel so inclined. Do not however, get behind the wheel and drive around town knocking other people down just because you physically can and personally feel justified driving after drinking all afternoon.

Jan 9, 2004
Everyone should be free to choose to be vaccinated or not based on their own understanding of the science, personal feelings and what they believe to be their own best interests. However, declining to partake of the only real tool the world has to minimize the spread of Covid (remember masks and all the other PPE and protocol measures don't work apparently) remains a self-centered decision void of any sense of social responsibility. I get it if you feel the vaccines are unsafe and I can understand the personal decision of not getting vaccinated based on this belief (an erroneous belief imo). What I do not understand and cannot condone is the practice of taking a personal belief and attempting to sway others to the same belief by way of cleverly crafted misinformation, voluminous repetition or deliberate obfuscation. Personal decisions are one thing. An individual's societal obligations to others as a member of that society are something else entirely. Eg. Drink as much as you want. Fall down if you feel so inclined. Do not however, get behind the wheel and drive around town knocking other people down just because you physically can and personally feel justified driving after drinking all afternoon.
If the vaccines were actually fully approved, perhaps there would be more compliance.

If the vaccines actually worked to fully protect against Covid, perhaps there would be more compliance.

If there were actually any studies done to show the vaccines will not have longer term effects on the population, perhaps there would be more compliance.

If a persons reluctance, in the face of the unanswered If's identified above, is somehow a self-centered decision...........then that is their decision to make..........not anyone else's..............and has nothing to do with "any sense of social responsibility" unless and until the above If's are adequately addressed.

And even then, you have this government and some on here posting absolute nonsense about 90+% of the people in one province being vaccinated......as if it is some magic bullet to assuage tourists and tourism.

Finally, there is so much reluctance in the DR, such that it is reported that only 36% of the DR has been fully vaccinated.............and those that claim it is misinformation as the reason why.....................should ask the question.........

Is it really misinformation................or lack of credible information?

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If the vaccines were actually fully approved, perhaps there would be more compliance.

If the vaccines actually worked to fully protect against Covid, perhaps there would be more compliance.

If there were actually any studies done to show the vaccines will not have longer term effects on the population, perhaps there would be more compliance.

If a persons reluctance, in the face of the unanswered If's identified above, is somehow a self-centered decision...........then that is their decision to make..........not anyone else's..............and has nothing to do with "any sense of social responsibility" unless and until the above If's are adequately addressed.

And even then, you have this government and some on here posting absolute nonsense about 90+% of the people in one province being vaccinated......as if it is some magic bullet to assuage tourists and tourism.

Finally, there is so much reluctance in the DR, such that it is reported that only 36% of the DR has been fully vaccinated.............and those that claim it is misinformation as the reason why.....................should ask the question.........

Is it really misinformation................or lack of credible information?

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
Misinformation? Your whole post is misinformation. Vaccines don't work? Whole World is opening since vaccines, but they don't work? You have Zero links or any credible way to back up your nonsense other than your opinion.

Dominican Govt. enters every vaccination into a data base and gives us the numbers. You say, with ZERO evidence that this is totally wrong. Who are you, a guy that does not even live here to question anything?

Let's see some facts from you instead of your usual BS...........................

Jan 9, 2004
Misinformation? Your whole post is misinformation. Vaccines don't work? Whole World is opening since vaccines, but they don't work? You have Zero links or any credible way to back up your nonsense other than your opinion.
Reading comprehension SKY...........start there.

Nowhere did I say the vaccines don't work..............I said............."If the vaccines actually worked to fully protect against Covid"

The vaccinations do not fully protect as there is lots of data indicating people who have been fully vaccinated have come down with Covid..........and some have even died.

Dominican Govt. enters every vaccination into a data base and gives us the numbers. You say, with ZERO evidence that this is totally wrong. Who are you, a guy that does not even live here to question anything?

Let's see some facts from you instead of your usual BS...........................

90+ percent vaccinated in Altagracia........................give us all another laugh.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

Anti-Vaxers will have to prepare to be second class citizens. France and Italy are next on the list to have a two tiered society:

• The French government will soon require that people show proof of vaccination or a recent negative test to eat at a restaurant, attend a movie or participate in many other activities. After President Emmanuel Macron announced the policy last week, the number of vaccine appointments surged. Italy announced a similar policy yesterday, The Times’s Marc Santora explains.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Spoke to my cousin in Florida yesterday. One of our family members had been fully vaccinated and become very ill after contracting the Delta Bravo India variant. She has been sick for about 3 weeks, but does not appear she will die.

Will the DR follow the lead of France, Italy and Turkmenistan? Time will tell.

90% vaccination in any province is , in my strong opinion, not ever going to be a possibility in the DR.
But the government will make up the numbers and move on. Money talks.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Reading comprehension SKY...........start there.

Nowhere did I say the vaccines don't work..............I said............."If the vaccines actually worked to fully protect against Covid"

The vaccinations do not fully protect as there is lots of data indicating people who have been fully vaccinated have come down with Covid..........and some have even died.

90+ percent vaccinated in Altagracia........................give us all another laugh.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
NO vaccine is supposed or does fully protect against Covid. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS, so your BS is meaningless.

As for your vaccine data base, more BS. They have nothing to do with the DR and just more meaningless crap. If you lived in the DR or got vaccinated here you would know that they are VERY serious about taking down the information of the vaccine and entering it in a data base. You or no one else can prove these numbers are wrong.

And if you claim that the Govt. just wants an excuse to stop restrictions you are not too bright there either. The Govt. can stop restrictions any time they want. Opinions are like axxholes, every one has one. You just have a bigger one............

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
How much protection would it be good as far as your opinion?
Just what we are getting now. Getting the virus does not bother me. But being on a ventilator is not my cup of tea.................................Vaccines stop death, that is what counts................

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
My UK daughter is vaccinated.... but UK just opened this week.
She went to a 50 person party.

She has CV19 now.... feels a bit flu-like she says... not terrible - aspirin helps

She's 37

Jan 9, 2004
NO vaccine is supposed or does fully protect against Covid. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS, so your BS is meaningless.

As for your vaccine data base, more BS. They have nothing to do with the DR and just more meaningless crap. If you lived in the DR or got vaccinated here you would know that they are VERY serious about taking down the information of the vaccine and entering it in a data base. You or no one else can prove these numbers are wrong.

And if you claim that the Govt. just wants an excuse to stop restrictions you are not too bright there either. The Govt. can stop restrictions any time they want. Opinions are like axxholes, every one has one. You just have a bigger one............
Reading comprehension............once again.

Do you have any more gems like these to share;

"DR tourism has rebounded to heights even before the Pandemic"?

"And the hotels in PC have never had any Govt. restrictions since this thing started other than the street curfew."

90+ percent vaccinated in Altagracia.

Hard to have a discussion with someone who cannot comprehend.........and then resorts to personal insults.

Carry on.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com

"And the hotels in PC have never had any Govt. restrictions since this thing started other than the street curfew."

Hard to have a discussion with someone who cannot comprehend.........and then resorts to personal insults.

Carry on.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

He's on a mission from God.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004

Carry on.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
So what is your source?

Carry on.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
I asked for a source. NEVER GOT IT. Don't waste my time with your useless opinions....................

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE
Just what we are getting now. Getting the virus does not bother me. But being on a ventilator is not my cup of tea.................................Vaccines stop death, that is what counts................

I've accomplished that without the need of vaccination by eating right, exercising, taking vitamins and protecting myself