Government will insist that all are vaccinated

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Delta India Bravo is in the DR going back at least as far as June:

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Unless I missed it, I wish the article would state how many of those unvaxxed died due to underlying health issues.

It does so for the 43 vaxxed which states 75% had serious health issues. I think having all stats would be helpful.

That's the thing, they won't post all the accurate death stats because these newspaper are driven by a pro-vax agenda.
They think the average reader is too stupid to read between the lines.

Maybe they're right.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jd426

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Separating the CovidFools from the rest in France.

PARIS (AP) — France’s parliament approved a law early Monday requiring special virus passes for all restaurants and domestic travel and mandating vaccinations for all health workers.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Same question for any other country or any other vaccine - how many doses will be considered fully vaccinated?
They'll say new variants pop up every season so they will use that excuse to basically force people to take new doses every year.

Anyone who actually thinks they are "fully vaccinated" and "free" with their 2 doses is in for a ride awakening. But that will teach them, they asked for it.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
They'll say new variants pop up every season so they will use that excuse to basically force people to take new doses every year.

Anyone who actually thinks they are "fully vaccinated" and "free" with their 2 doses is in for a ride awakening. But that will teach them, they asked for it.
The DR is going to force people to vaccinate? How so? Or is just "basically" force them, whatever that means.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016

The seasonal flu vaccine changes every year with the everyone knowing that some will still get the flu. Yet a majority of people get it. Every year.
This may well be the same. Get a couple of jabs once a year that takes 20 minutes.
Guessing that you never had the mandatory vacations for G.I.s and and overseas diplomats and families. Nor the normal required vacations that started before your time that changed the world that has almost wiped out some diseases.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I know I've said this before but I never get the flu vax and never get the flu. That makes my decision for the Wuhan flu very easy.
Same here , had not had a Flu Vaccine ,EVER IN MY LIFE .. and only had the Flu 2 x ,, in like the last 25 + years ..
Not even the European Gripe or DR Gripe ever affected me ..

but I did catch Covid , VERY VERY easily ..to be Honest
and I know the person I was exposed to who had it and the exact day I was exposed
.. did not take much at all .
Covid is very Contagious for some people, and for some very dangerous .. yes this is all true.
but the percentages remain what they are ..

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
The seasonal flu vaccine changes every year with the everyone knowing that some will still get the flu. Yet a majority of people get it. Every year.
This may well be the same. Get a couple of jabs once a year that takes 20 minutes.

Exactly, it's akin to the seasonal flu, so if you're gonna compare it with the flu, stop treating it like It's deadly Ebola or Cholera and stop trying to convince everyone to get vaxxed using fear tactics.

Also, despite the flu vaccine being around for years, no one has ever used it as a prerequesite for access to "freedom" via some type of digital "health pass" that you'd carry around everywhere you go.

You'd think that by now the pro vaxxers would have realized that this isn't just about a mere vaccine like the ones that have been around for years, but their lack of critical thinking skills and their inability to see the bigger picture surprises me everyday.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Exactly, it's akin to the seasonal flu, so if you're gonna compare it with the flu, stop treating it like It's deadly Ebola or Cholera and stop trying to convince everyone to get vaxxed using fear tactics.

Also, despite the flu vaccine being around for years, no one has ever used it as a prerequesite for access to "freedom" via some type of digital "health pass" that you'd carry around everywhere you go.

You'd think that by now the pro vaxxers would have realized that this isn't just about a mere vaccine like the ones that have been around for years, but their lack of critical thinking skills and their inability to see the bigger picture surprises me everyday.
Not what it said or meant and you know it. Stop twisting, turning, flipping, changing, spinning and out right lying.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
The latest guidance from my home country recommends that the fully vaccinated wear masks indoors because they may be carrying Delta Bravo India variant and spreading it to others without even knowing it. Seems Delta is Different and can be more easily spread by those who are fully vaccinated.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I got vaccinated, and I am wearing my mask when out. However this is a personal decision just as getting the vaccine was. I do not agree with the finger pointing, pro vax vs anti vax. Peoples reasons for getting or not getting the vaccine are valid reasons to them and that should be respected. Whether the government "demands" everyone to be vaccinated remains to be seen. There are just too many questions/unknowns IMO still that have not been answered/addressed.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
The latest guidance from my home country recommends that the fully vaccinated wear masks indoors because they may be carrying Delta Bravo India variant and spreading it to others without even knowing it. Seems Delta is Different and can be more easily spread by those who are fully vaccinated.

THIS RIGHT here ,, is what I have also now Heard from Medical Professionals.
But I have no LINK to an Article ... to " prove" it....
The Stats are not in yet though.,. but it sounds accurate ..

where did you see it online ? if I may ask..

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I got vaccinated, and I am wearing my mask when out. However this is a personal decision just as getting the vaccine was. I do not agree with the finger pointing, pro vax vs anti vax. Peoples reasons for getting or not getting the vaccine are valid reasons to them and that should be respected. Whether the government "demands" everyone to be vaccinated remains to be seen. There are just too many questions/unknowns IMO still that have not been answered/addressed.
Many folks seem to think being vaccinated will keep them from catching Covid,
spreading Covid or dying from Covid. At this point I believe it's more of a psychological
thing them. They honestly believe in their heart of hearts they are safer yet they are
still required to wear a mask in public, practice social distancing and use lots of
that disgusting smelling hand sanitizer.

The vaccine may help some people but it may also be providing a lot of people with
a false sense of security and in the meantime, no one can say with 100% certainty there
will not be any long-term negative effects on a person who opted for one, two, three or
(in some cases mixing different formulas) more injections.

Contrary to popular belief I do believe in Science
and (up until about 1 year ago) Science has been telling us for decades all new vaccines must
go thru several years of test and trials prior to being administered to the general public in order
to ensure they do not have any long-term negative effects on an otherwise healthy individual.
I am not nor have I ever been "anti-vaccine" I am simply laying out the facts.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
The vaccine induced deaths are now starting to be EXPOSED.

In France, Maxime Beltra, 22 y.o., died 2 days ago, just a few hours after receiving his first dose of Pfizer.

Terrible news shared on FB by his own father, Frederic Beltra. The father is super angry over his son's death.

He called all the world leaders/elites who are pushing for these Covid vaxxes "CORRUPTED" and "CRIMINALS" who only care about profits/vaccine sales. He said the total profits they generated from these sales amount so far to 11 BILLION euros. He said it's completely unnaceptable that the French govt is making the jabs mandatory when in fact, these vaccines are STILL under clinical trials and we STILL have unanswered questions about their safety and long terms side effects.

He finally said that the vaccines are killing the French youth.

See? Maxime Beltra was forced to take the jab because he simply wanted to enjoy his summer and go out to have fun after year or lockdown, like any young person would.... But now he's DEAD.

Let this be a wake up call to you aggressive pro-vaxxers on here who want to recruit everyone else into your cult.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
The publicly stated goal of governments has always been clearly stated. "Control the spread and severity of Covid infections as best they can to spare the health system from being overwhelmed and to save as many lives as possible." At the same time controlling Covid allows economies to continue and people to do the necessities of life - basically allowing day to day life to limp forward.

Science has demonstrated that the only way to control the spread of a virus is with an effective vaccine. The world following the science rushed to produce such a tool for the reasons already stated. We all wish the vaccines were more effective, did not adversely affect some people and that we had the time to thoroughly test the vaccines to the nth degree. Unfortunately we did not and do not have that kind of time. The virus spreads in the community much too quickly to take many years to create and test a tool that is needed right away. Everyone should know that any medical intervention has its risks regardless of how safe or routine the procedure or drug (in this case) is. It is obvious to most why the vaccines were rushed into production and distribution. The decision to get vaccinated is still an individual's choice based on their understanding of the risks/benefits of doing so.

There just isn't and mostly likely will not be any other way of reducing Covid spread or the disease this virus causes. It should come as no surprise that vaccines will be needed and used for as long as the virus continues to negatively affect large numbers of people, communities and economies. There just isn't anything else we can do and the people have clearly told governments that they "must" act to mitigate the effects of this virus on the population. The vaccines on offer are the best tool we have. Some vaccines may be better than others but in principle the best vaccine to get remains the one you can get if you do not have a choice. Some protection and disease mitigation is better than nothing for both the individual and the society. Knowing that some who receive a shot or two will develop medical complications up to and including death is a factor to be considered by the individual in the face of no other viable alternatives other than doing nothing and dealing with the consequences of that decision as they come for what would be a very long time. Research continues and better vaccines may come along being more effective and with less complications but none of these will be tested for multiple years before being pressed into service as there isn't the time for that. The not thoroughly tested argument against any of the vaccines is disingenuous and just not realistic in the face of the need and the lack of alternatives as we all strive to disrupt the spread of Covid around the world and the effects of the virus on our ability to live our lives as we wish to.

Reactions: drstock