Grace forces Abinader to cancel his trip to Puerto Plata

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
Suspenden-viaje-a-Puerto-Plata-Presidencia-1024x576.jpeg

President Luis Abinader has had to cancel his planned trip to Puerto Plata where he had scheduled a rather full schedule of inaugurations, inspections and ribbon cuttings. Originally, he was to cut the ribbon on the recently finished reconstruction of the Gregorio Luperon Highway. This very beautiful and historic highway connects Santiago and the Gran Parada on the Puerto Plata-Sosua highway. It is a much slower but much shorter route between the north shore and Santiago de los Caballeros, the second-largest city in the Dominican Republic.

The last full repair job on that road was way back in the mid-90s, with only very spotty repairs ever carried out. Now the Estrella construction firm has completed a remodeling that was anxiously awaited by all the small towns and roadside kiosks that catered to travelers three decades ago. Places like Tubagua and Ebra...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Billp16

Jul 20, 2018
Sosua was one of the stops on the agenda for the President's cancelled trip where the plan for the restructuring of Sosua Beach was to be presented

Like Sosua News is so reliable. Pretty much the National Enquirer of the DR

• Haha
Reactions: habi

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Not the fault of Sosua News that Luis cancelled his visit.

I do wonder what the plans are for Sosua Beach development. Hmm..

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
We'll find out today,the parking lot at playa Sosua has already been blocked off in anticipation of his arrival today.

Reactions: AlaPlaya

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Looks like Willy is getting his dream list in addition to the major renovation of Sosua Beach.

I am sure that in exchange Willy pledged to move ahead with getting the chicas out of town.

I had a feeling that was what he was up to

Playabavaro

Aug 19, 2020
Canada/punta cana
Looks like Willy is getting his dream list in addition to the major renovation of Sosua Beach.

I am sure that in exchange Willy pledged to move ahead with getting the chicas out of town.

I had a feeling that was what he was up to
So who is willy and what changes are being made there in Sosua