Great Time In Juan Dolio!

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Miguel - great pics and glad you had such a great time! I can just imagine some of the conversations between you and Planner re: DR1. LOL

Planner - you are looking great, as usual!

Can't wait for more pics!

Marlie

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Esta bien!

I have photos to post but I am having some issues getting them loaded on the website. Hopefully I will sort this out soon. Or I will send them to Miguel to post.

Thanks Margaret!

Miguel you are right - there was never a boring moment. I had a great time in Juan Dolio. You are a very considerate host to everyone! This man goes out of his way to ensure you have a good time.
Send them my way, darling!.

NOT ONE boring moment, indeed!.

Listen, it does NOT take much to treat people well/right/good/nice/great.....It's ALLLL in the company, I guess!.

Mrs Georgina raised a gem, a scholar, a gentleman, a Prophet and a philosopher!....

Too bad I turned into an axxhole, also, along the way!!. Wahahahaha!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Pues mira que NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Miguel - great pics and glad you had such a great time! I can just imagine some of the conversations between you and Planner re: DR1. LOL

Planner - you are looking great, as usual!

Marlie
Thanks darling!!.

Honestly, DR1 was the further thing from our minds.....Well, at least from mine.

Marlie, the offer still stands.....When I am there, all you and your daughter need to do is hop into a plane and EVERYTHING else WILL be taken care of....Hotel, food, drinks and good time.

They do NOT call me SankyMikey for nothin'!.

Ooops, I just remembered...They do NOT give, they take....Wahahaha!!.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Thanks darling!!.

Honestly, DR1 was the further thing from our minds.....Well, at least from mine.

Marlie, the offer still stands.....When I am there, all you and your daughter need to do is hop into a plane and EVERYTHING else WILL be taken care of....Hotel, food, drinks and good time.

They do NOT call me SankyMikey for nothin'!.

Ooops, I just remembered...They do NOT give, they take....Wahahaha!!.

Thank you Miguel, and believe me one of these days I will take you up on the offer, that is, after finishing paying for my daughters' braces, building the new garage, re-doing the decks etc., etc. !! LOL

Marlie

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I am still having problems loading the photos so I sent them to Miguel to post for me.

Thanks Marlie - now about your priorities!!! Really house repairs over visiting us here in paradise!

I for one am looking forward to the next trip to Juan Dolio to visit. It is a bit of a different trip for me though - about 5 hours drive - not too bad.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Tienes la culpa

What dirty mind you have, darling!!...I LOVE IT!!.

Just wait until she post HER pictures.....Ay Dios mio!!. Wahahaha.

Jk!.

Regarding my mind... you know that sad, little dill pickle that accompanies an order of grilled cheese and fries? Since 2006, I've looked at it in an entirely new light!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Entendido.....

Thank you Miguel, and believe me one of these days I will take you up on the offer, that is, after finishing paying for my daughters' braces, building the new garage, re-doing the decks etc., etc. !! LOL

Marlie
I got it.....the offer WILL still be there for whenever.....

Well, as long as you don't turn on me and behave like those "cartoon characters" who like to play the "'love' me now, 'hate' me later" game....Wahahahaha!.

Margaret, you are too much!!.

Planner, I received the pics and will post later!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Toma, toma, toma, que toma!!...

Carlos, Ramon and Miguel, aka, Los Tres Chiflados!:

bhljeh.jpg