Greenberg-Diario Libre: Abinader 56%, Castillo 29%, Fernández 12%

Dolores

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019

Greenberg says that a desire for change is driving the vote of Dominicans for the 5 July presidential and congressional election. The US polling company says voters have not varied their decision to vote for a change, regardless of the long-running state of emergency. The numbers for the Greenberg poll in February were 52% Abinader, Castillo 24% and Fernández 17%.

The June 2020 poll reveals that the vote for the next Dominican President is likely to be: Luis Abinader of the Modern Revolutionary Party (PRM), 56%, Gonzalo Castillo of the Dominican Liberation Party (PLD) 35.5%, Leonel Fernández of People’s Force (FP) 12% and Guillermo Moreno of Country Alliance (AlPais), 1%. There are only 2% undecided, according to the poll. The results mean Luis Abinader of the PRM would be the winner on 5 July 2020, and a runoff election would not be necessary.

Greenberg, nevertheless...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

chico bill

Lobotomy Surgeon
May 6, 2016
He seems like the least dishonest one.
But his speech where he said "my opponent has been corrupt and robbing the system for years, all I am asking is a chance" - leaves me to have doubts.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Deal HD