Greenhouse in full production

Jul 4, 2010
Need your suggestion on listing a twin greenhouse in full production with a total planting area of 10 tareas (6288.5 square meters), currently growing 21 thousand plants of organic Cubanele peppers, a highly prized agricultural commodity which can be grown all year around, including during closed season (veda). The twin greenhouse includes 94 tareas (about 14.5 acres) with 15 thousand banana (pl?tano) plants and 30 tareas of manioc (yuca), bordering the Azua - San Juan de la Maguana highway.

2eq5nq9.jpg

wvprt0.jpg

View My Video

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Fantastic!!! I do hope you have great success with this controlled environment agriculture..It is a challenge but you can do it. It looks great!!

Best wishes,

HB (frustrated farmer at heart)

Jul 4, 2010
Fantastic!!! I do hope you have great success with this controlled environment agriculture..It is a challenge but you can do it. It looks great!!

Best wishes,

HB (frustrated farmer at heart)

I ain't no farmer either! She asked me to sell it, and between you and me, she's desperate!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Before anything one needs a start "ballpark" de$perate figure.

I have a tiny 300 tareas in Jarabacoa with Bell Peppers of all kinds, huge as your hand!

Got the property from an equal "de$perate" seller and hope to see a figure worth dropping a pm somewhere here...

From your personal video experience, how close is the land to the road?

Jul 4, 2010
Before anything one needs a start "ballpark" de$perate figure.

I have a tiny 300 tareas in Jarabacoa with Bell Peppers of all kinds, huge as your hand!

Got the property from an equal "de$perate" seller and hope to see a figure worth dropping a pm somewhere here...

From your personal video experience, how close is the land to the road?

The land straddles the highway, and it's located 8 kilometers west of Azua. The farm is completely equiped, with house, water reservoir, pumps and piping, electric transformer, etc., etc. Don't tell her I gave you a ballpark figure of US$250.000. I have more pictures.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Need your suggestion on listing a twin greenhouse in full production with a total planting area of 10 tareas (6288.5 square meters), currently growing 21 thousand plants of organic Cubanele peppers, a highly prized agricultural commodity which can be grown all year around, including during closed season (veda). The twin greenhouse includes 94 tareas (about 14.5 acres) with 15 thousand banana (pl?tano) plants and 30 tareas of manioc (yuca), bordering the Azua - San Juan de la Maguana highway.

2eq5nq9.jpg

wvprt0.jpg

View My Video

I would list it with brokers in SD as a commercial property...

This is someone's dream.. a farm all up and running

I think that your best market is folks like Picardo.. Dominicans who live in the States but love to visit!

could be a dream ..

(also contact Christoph Meier Organic products: organic bananas, biodynamic bananas, organic mangoes and dried fruits. who is connected with all sorts of growers and buyers in Europe.. he is in Barahona..really nice guy)

HumbleHindu

Jan 14, 2010
Try to contact Rome Produce SRL - Mr. Edin or Mr. Rommel. They have their packing house at Azua. I think I had seen this property while I was on that way. And it is very close to them. They are going very extensive in growing vegetables in that area. PM if you need their contact numbers

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Dude, can we share the greenhouse, bro? I have a business proposition.

The Big Lobosky

Jul 4, 2010
Thanks Elizabeth (Mountainannie), you've been very helpful. Thank you, again. HumbleHindu, thanks for the tip, and please pm me the contact numbers. LTSteve (The Big Lobosky), your suggestion sounds interesting. Please pm me with details.