Greetings, my name is Evelyn and I’m here to help you (POP)

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Hello Evelyn

We have heard rumors that the overstay chart is no longer posted at airports and on the DGM website.
Can you verify this ?
For certain the old overstay chart is no longer available on the Migracion web site. I have not heard any news about what is still at the airports for those that overstay.

Reactions: bellakins

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
For certain the old overstay chart is no longer available on the Migracion web site. I have not heard any news about what is still at the airports for those that overstay.

Customs:
-the official department that administers and collects the duties levied by a government on imported goods.
-the place at a port, airport, or frontier where officials check incoming goods or luggage.

Migracion:
-the official department at an airport or country's border where government officials check the documents of people entering that country.

🍎y🍊

Reactions: CristoRey

RayO

Mar 25, 2012
We are flying down YYZ - POP Jan.4. For 2 weeks have been attempting the E-ticket on our laptop, using Chrome but nothing wants to work for us. Only a couple of drop down menus show up, won't add the 2nd passenger and then it might kick me out for taking too long. Suggestions por favor Evelyn.

Bluenoser

Feb 26, 2019
Re Covid precautions:
on Dec 5th at POP immigration I asked the officer to clean the fingerprint reader before I used it. She handed me a small, tattered piece of tissue.
Shouldn't a high contact item like this be disinfected between each use?

Reactions: TropicalPaul

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Re Covid precautions:
on Dec 5th at POP immigration I asked the officer to clean the fingerprint reader before I used it. She handed me a tattered piece of tissue.
Shouldn't a high contact item be disinfected between each use?
You are living in the wrong country.

How about scanning your finger, then wiping your hands with the sanitizer you always carry on your person.

Caonabo

LIFE IS GOOD
Sep 27, 2017
Re Covid precautions:
on Dec 5th at POP immigration I asked the officer to clean the fingerprint reader before I used it. She handed me a small, tattered piece of tissue.

Do you utilize ATM machines?

Reactions: Gadfly and JD Jones

aname4me

Jun 18, 2011
Evelyn Barrientos Maybe you can help us here.....

This is NOT an airport customs area question....
This is NOT an arrival question....

It is a departure question, about Covid 19 testing.

If I am holidaying in Sosua..... where do I get a “tested” to allow me onto a return flight?????

POP DGA

Nov 4, 2020
sosua
Evelyn Barrientos Maybe you can help us here.....

This is NOT an airport customs area question....
This is NOT an arrival question....

It is a departure question, about Covid 19 testing.

If I am holidaying in Sosua..... where do I get a “tested” to allow me onto a return flight?????
Hello.

You can do your test on the lab right in front of the police station in Sosúa (Laboratorio Clinico Puerto Plata). But if you want to get tested as a requirement of your final destination you can do it, but you are not required to have a Covid test to leave our country. Airlines won't ask you for one (unless the country you're going is requiring it) I can tell you that USA is not asking for COVID 19 test, so you can depart from Puerto Plata Airport to USA without a test.

Reactions: aname4me

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Re Covid precautions:
It should.
Please report this incident immediately and let us know their response.

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I believe if you are an arriving passenger and one of the lucky randomly selected 3%-15% you may be given a free covid test before leaving the airport. I am not aware of any tests available to or being done on passengers who are flying out of the DR.