"Guest Friendly" Is NOT The Right Name You Are Looking For!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
The problem is that a lot of us, new tourists don't know what they are getting themselves into. You think - I am in a decent place and than see a guy with two chicas (definitely none of them is his wife or even a gf). I am glad I did not have my child with me. That would be terrible!

That is why it is important to research the place you are staying at before you sign up for it. If I see something like that again in any hotel I stay - I will just collect my stuff and money and LEAVE.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I once had a friend who was a total freeloader. He would come to my house to drink all my beers, liquor, eat my food and go home. He would always drink out of my expensive bottles. So one day I started to do tricks on him. I would show him an expensive bottle of whiskey and then tell him to be seated as he is a special guest and I will serve him. Then from behind the microwave oven I would take out a cheap Mac Albert type dominican whiskey and serve him. He never knew the difference.
Then we would also play trick on girls. We would fill up expensive bottles of wine with cheap wines and serve them. They also never knew the difference.
Now I am thinking of buying a plastic shell of a lobster and filling it up with chicken meat and pass it on to girls as a fresh lobster dish. I wonder if they would know the difference?
AZB
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The problem is that a lot of us, new tourists don't know what they are getting themselves into. You think - I am in a decent place and than see a guy with two chicas (definitely none of them is his wife or even a gf). I am glad I did not have my child with me. That would be terrible!

That is why it is important to research the place you are staying at before you sign up for it. If I see something like that again in any hotel I stay - I will just collect my stuff and money and LEAVE.

Its all very simple to understand why dominicans come to conclusion that the girl with an expat is a hooker.
Just go to any All inclusive resort and see who is staying with a foreigner? Always a Black cheap looking girl from a barrio, less that half his age. There are clean, elegant looking black girls here as well, but these expats just can't seem to impress them with their wits. So the expats are always with an ugly, cheap looking girl who is compelled to go out with an older man for money or whatever. This is so common everywhere that domincians now instantly think any girl with an expat is a hooker. They actually think very low of her if she is married to an older foreign guy.
Just throw a BBQ in your house in north coast and invite a few expats with their girlfriends. You will see almost all have cheap barrio girls or plain hookers as wives and girlfriends.
So tell me this, why wouldn't the watchman not think the accompanied girl is a hooker? Even if she is a good Christian girl. Expats have only themselves to blame for having these stereotypes attached to them.
This never happens to me with my girls and I don't have to worry about this issue ever. you know why?
Try taking a girl like this and see if you get any hard time.
7x46b90.jpg

AZB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Following post is a direct response to AZB's insults

Next time take along a women who doesn't look like a hooker.
Meaning: Invite a whiter chick for a change who doesn't look like she is from a barrio where the security guard is from. hahahahahaha
AZB

AZB you are an arse, the woman happened to be a yery fine Jamaican friend, too bad there are so many bigots on this forum. And, of course you are "Number 1"

So you are saying that most Dominican women look like hookers because of their brown skin?

I apologize to the moderator of this forum, but I feel I should have the right to defend from the insults of AZB. Perhaps some day the people here will see just how much a jerk some people are. There was no cause for his insults.

It?s hard to keep to the rules of DR1 when some posters don?t have to.

It seems some people here can say anything they want, but those offended can not respond back. There are those that have nothing else to do but put other people down because of their skin color, etc. Just why are you in the D.R. AZB? Couldn't make it in a 1st world country?

You must be running out of insults, you are starting to post the same dumb comments over and over again. We already heard about your friend, the total freeloader just a little while ago.

GFY/AZB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Just throw a BBQ in your house in north coast and invite a few expats with their girlfriends. You will see almost all have cheap barrio girls or plain hookers as wives and girlfriends.
AZB

This comment should win you many friends among the ex-pat community in the D.R. You just told everyone you think almost all of us have cheap barrio girls or hookers as wives and girlfriends.

How to win friends and influence people!

I am just waiting for all your friends to come on and defend you on this one, like saying, "Read between the LInes".

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Its all very simple to understand why dominicans come to conclusion that the girl with an expat is a hooker.
Just go to any All inclusive resort and see who is staying with a foreigner? Always a Black cheap looking girl from a barrio, less that half his age. There are clean, elegant looking black girls here as well, but these expats just can't seem to impress them with their wits. So the expats are always with an ugly, cheap looking girl who is compelled to go out with an older man for money or whatever. This is so common everywhere that domincians now instantly think any girl with an expat is a hooker. They actually think very low of her if she is married to an older foreign guy.
So tell me this, why wouldn't the watchman not think the accompanied girl is a hooker? Even if she is a good Christian girl. Expats have only themselves to blame for having these stereotypes attached to them.
This never happens to me with my girls and I don't have to worry about this issue ever. you know why?
Try taking a girl like this and see if you get any hard time.
7x46b90.jpg

AZB

She looks like my Dominican cutie I see from time to time.

AZB, NICE!!!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
They also never knew the difference.Now I am thinking of buying a plastic shell of a lobster and filling it up with chicken meat and pass it on to girls as a fresh lobster dish. I wonder if they would know the difference?
AZB

It all comes with either proper upbringing, experience or both. Not everything that sparkles is a diamond. Not every "Christian" is capable of understanding what is right or wrong. Everyone knows that, but in some cases it takes time to find out the truth.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I "RESEMBLE" Some Of Those Remarks!!

First for "I'llYankYa",
I am "pink", and 61 years old. My wife is "brown", and now, she is 30 years old. Before we had 4 kids,about 11 years ago,we used to go to some "All Inclusive" resorts here in the DR. We often took along "GirlFriends" to "Keep Us Company" on those "Cold Dominican Nights"!:bunny::bunny::bunny:
Therefore,your A$$umption,that if you see a man with two "Chicas" neither one is his wife,or even "Their" girlfriend, you might be wrong on both counts!!!
As for being glad that your children were not there with you,WHY?
Be careful what you teach your children!!!
They may grow up to be as "Narrow Minded",and "Judgemental" as their mother!!!

AZB,that girl is F-A-T! But then in the DR,"You only get what you PAY for!"
But if "T*Ts" are brains,she must be friggin genius!!
Also,My GOOD Friend AZB; You need to get a new "PONY"!
We are really getting tired of your same old "Dog And Pony" show on DR1!
You do seem to change your "DOGS" from time to time!
Anyway,there is nothing wrong with being "Poor,Black,and from a Poor "Barrio"! My mother used to say that God,or "Alah" loves "Poor People",because that's what he makes most of!!
You may not realize,but then again,YOU MUST,that all, "We" expats, who are married to,or "Dating", all those "Ugly Black Barrio Trash" Dominicanas don't see things the way YOU DO!
MAYBE,it's because of "YOUR" background????
We,"Have nothing to PROVE!!!" Do YOU?????
We don't have to be seen with the girls you prefer,to make us feel accepted!
I will be the first to admit that I am a "Racist"!
How can I help it?
That's the way I was "Raised"!
But "That was Then,and This Is NOW!!!!!!
At least I am TRYING to do better!
I thought I WAS, Until I realized, I was "accepting" black people who "acted" white!
What I should be doing is accepting black people who are acting "BLACK" as well!
Not just accept blacks who live in white neighboorhoods,and dress and talk white,but all blacks,even those who dress,talk,and live different that I do!
I may never be completely "Colorblind",but I am doing my best to continue to fail the "Isihara" test on a daily basis!!
Now where it my bottle of "PROZAC"???????
Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
hahahah, you guys sure know how to twist words. Did i say all black women are hookers? I only said, you guys lean towards barrio black girls as opposed to elegantly educated, chica fina type black girls. Then you guys complain of all the issues which are attached to going out with barrio type girls. No wonder they stop you at all hotels entrances.
if you must go out with a black girl, then why not go out with someone like this?

739mjuo.jpg

or a lawyer who looks like this:

721fiat.jpg

You see my point? beauty is in all races but it seems some of the folks here just settle down with the first one they find.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
hello....( talking into AZBs head) is anyone home???

since when does a "decent" girl have to be BEAUTIFUL?????

where is it written that only beautiful sexy women are non hookers????? tis has nothing to do with the thread.!!!

what a woman looks like is irrelavant to what is being discussed in this topic.

therer are hot georgous hookers and there are, ugly, rich sophistcated high class smart women as well.

bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
hello....( talking into AZBs head) is anyone home???

since when does a "decent" girl have to be BEAUTIFUL?????

where is it written that only beautiful sexy women are non hookers????? tis has nothing to do with the thread.!!!

therer are hot georgous hookers and there are, ugly, rich sophistcated high class smart women as well.

bob

Its all basic common sense. if you are going to support a girl all her life and her family and her grandma, pay for her kids by other men, then why not get a woman who looks like the ones above? Why get a barrio ugly girl?
Do I make sense now? I didn't say that both of the girls in above posts are saints, just saying that if you are going to pay money to keep her with you, then why not get the biggest bang for your dollar and avoid all the problems with hotel guests policies.
Do I make sense now?
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
bob

Bob this is the whole point. If a girl is a nun but looks like the barrio type girls who also maybe in hooking business in sosua, then she will have a hard time being accepted by dominican society, especially when she is with a white foreigner.
So my point was simple: why embarrass the girl and also make your blood pressure rise to the top when this problem can be avoided so simply.
Simply take along a girl who looks elegant and fina. thats all.
She maybe a hooker or a nun, this is not the point.
AZB

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Twisted words?

No AZB. Twisted mind. Yours. I am not going to waste my time responding to the likes of a bigoted person such as you.

Get a life is all I can say.

Do any of your ex-pat friends ever return to your precious pork BBQs knowing your mind is deranged? If they do-shame on them. In the meantime shame on you and the way you think of other people.

BTW--I don't need any BS response from you.
Mod: His post should be deleted as many of us on this board do not care to be ASSociated with this kind of content.

JOHN

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
First for "I'llYankYa",
I am "pink", and 61 years old. My wife is "brown", and now, she is 30 years old. Before we had 4 kids,about 11 years ago,we used to go to some "All Inclusive" resorts here in the DR. We often took along "GirlFriends" to "Keep Us Company" on those "Cold Dominican Nights"!:bunny::bunny::bunny:
Therefore,your A$$umption,that if you see a man with two "Chicas" neither one is his wife,or even "Their" girlfriend, you might be wrong on both counts!!!
As for being glad that your children were not there with you,WHY?
Be careful what you teach your children!!!
They may grow up to be as "Narrow Minded",and "Judgemental" as their mother!!!

Cris Colon
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

See, most people like to know in advance what they are getting themselves into otherwise they get disappointed. You and your wife would probably not take your kids with you to that AI you were talking about. In the US they would not even be allowed. I am European, not American, and not that uptight, really. But I like to know in advance what kind of place I am at and what it is I am paying for and how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.